• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Video Gamers Unite

Joshawott

Banned
Years
I've never played a Harvest Moon game before. What exactly are they all about, and what's a good point of entry into the series?

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
I've never played a Harvest Moon game before. What exactly are they all about, and what's a good point of entry into the series?

They are literally like a farming simulation game as Andy said. You start off on a Moon or similar place and you have to build up a successful farm to feed yourself and make money etc. Andy did describe it pretty well but I hope my little description helps! You should probably just jump into the first one released for the DS I think that one was the one I played, it was pretty fun xD

Years
Username:CoraCoraNekaku
Current Console of Choice:3DS
Favourite Game:Kingdom Hearts 2 and Persona 4
Mario or Luigi?-Mariooooooo

Years
Welcome everyone! :D

Since you are all talking about LPs, should clearly check out the LP board. I am going to set up a new one soon I think! :D​

Years
-cough- shameless plug -cough-

Welcome Cora.
Who is your favourite Let's Player?? Have you watched any Let's play at all?

TobyGames,NintendLP,NintendoCapriSun,HankGames and Chuggaconroy.

I was kinda unsure if I could do LPs. (Hated my voice) but decided to just go with it.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Really, no one knows/likes GhostRobo? The other two I named curse rather frequently and all of them play consistently violent games (except for Catherine in theRadBrad's case (he even went through ALL the endings!)), so I can't really recommend either for young kids, but GhostRobo's pretty clean.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Really, no one knows/likes GhostRobo? The other two I named curse rather frequently and all of them play consistently violent games (except for Catherine in theRadBrad's case (he even went through ALL the endings!)), so I can't really recommend either for young kids, but GhostRobo's pretty clean.

I've never even heard of GhostRobo tbh, what games does he play?

Also I was thinking what game has been hyped up the most for you yet ended up disappointing you?
I would have to say probably Gears Of Wars did it to me. Possibly even skyrim..

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
GhostRobo is currently playing Prototype 2, Jurassic Park, Dark Souls (which has been going on for a while now), Sniper Elite V2, and now Starhawk. He also played the demo for Spec Ops: The Line recently, and showed off some of the features of Uncharted: The Golden Abyss on the Vita.

Years
What games is everyone looking forward to?

I personally can't wait for The Unfinished Swan, which is on the first post. I know I am going on about it all the time, but it just looks so awesome! \o/​

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Mainly looking forward to Guild Wars 2 now. I really need to get around to pre ordering it. lol

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Diablo 3, Assassin's Creed 3, Max Payne 3 and DmC: Devil May Cry.

These games are gonna kick ass. Diablo is just..Diablo. I'm sure it'll be awesome. Had SO much fun with Diablo 2 when I was a lil kid. <3; And AC3 is looking really good. I mean, we can run and kill and the fluidity of Connor's movements in the city is really something. As for Max Payne 3, I've read some really good things about this game. Never really got into playing the first two so this'll be my first...if my PC manages to run it, that is. :/

Last, but not the least, DmC! Well, DMC games have always been close to my heard and even though this game is probably the most universally bashed game ever, I still think this will be pretty good. Especially since I feel Ninja Theory are giving it their best. Dante looks much better than he did in the announcement trailer now and combat is fast. All I need now is a good story and I'll be satisfied. Hopefully, it'll come out on PC as well. :#

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Joining this, yo.

Username: -DeepImpact-
Current Console of Choice: PS3, though I have owned a Wii, DS and PS2 for a looong time before that.
Favourite Game: This is a tough one... Metal Gear Solid 4 is a really solid game, imo.
Mario or Luigi? MARIO.

--

Anyways, I'm looking forward to Unfinished Swan and Bishock Infinity. Both seem like good games and I am really looking forward to Assassins Creed 3 as well.

TY

im really looking forward to AC3... it looks so nice
not much PC games, cause mine cant handle the newest games yet, just PS3 and DS for me...

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Username: ShinySearcher01 (Prefer to be called SS)
Current Console of Choice: Nintendo 3DS (I don't really like consoles, and I've always thought Nintendo beats out Sony be a bit)
Favourite Game: Kid Icarus: Uprising
Mario or Luigi? Mario

Whos everyone's fav LPer? I love Hank Green. The guy may fail at some games but he is funny as hell
Chuggaaconroy for me. He's the only one I ever watch :P
What games is everyone looking forward to?
LUIGI'SMANSIONICAN'TWAITxD

Other than that umm.. Layton 3DS will be cool, as will Mario Tennis. Also I may be getting the PS Vita soon, mainly for MLB The Show 12 and Madden 13. Sports games are probably my favorite xD

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
I'm looking forward to Lollipop Chainsaw, Pokémon BW2, Persona 4: The Golden/ Persona 4: Arena, Persona 2, Borderlands 2, Paper Mario 3DS (which has been in development for goodness knows how long), Kingdom Hearts 3D, Lego Batman 2 (Lego games are awesome) and probably a few others that I've forgotten but will nevertheless destroy my bank balance when they come out. Thank god I have a birthday soon.

TY

I'm looking forward to Lollipop Chainsaw, Pokémon BW2, Persona 4: The Golden/ Persona 4: Arena, Persona 2, Borderlands 2, Paper Mario 3DS (which has been in development for goodness knows how long), Kingdom Hearts 3D, Lego Batman 2 (Lego games are awesome) and probably a few others that I've forgotten but will nevertheless destroy my bank balance when they come out. Thank god I have a birthday soon.

Same goes for me, but i dont have much games i want atm...
Just FIFA 13, AC3 and BW2...
And im playin MC: LA a lot now, which is at least 4 years old xD...

Back