• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
You see,I tryed inserting the Legendary Birds OWs to Emerald,over the Regis OWs.(Not the doll ones.)I repointed the OWs,but it still doesn't work.

Now,another prob:

Does anybody have a Emerald animation sprite for Dialga,in palette 20?It needs to be fully completed and done with the Pl. sprite?You see,I thought I might as well insert Primal Dialga(Might be catchable),but I keep messing up the animation sprite.And,can anybody tell me if it's advisable to use ? or not?(The placeholder for Unown,and the R/S beta Pokedex unseen sprite)Because I want Primal Dialga to be catchable.
Now,here's what I've made so far: palette,Box data(I think.),and,currently making moveset.
It was that!!!Why do the new posts get answered first,though?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
It was that!!!Why do the new posts get answered first,though?

Because they are easier?

What do you mean about Emerald Animatio Sprite? At a guess, you want an animated Dialga, in Emerald, right? Well, why not just index and resize the D/P/Pt frames for Dialga, and insert them both into Emerald?

The other question, I cann't answer. There is a tut, and if you used it, you may need to read it more carefully (Sorry, no link)

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2009
Problem | Insert new pokemon

im new in pokemon hacking
i hack POKEMON FIRE RED right now
i try to add new sprites from pokemon D/P (4th gen)
i want to put chimchar as starter
i know how put it into the game
but when i play and i choose my starter pokemon and i choose chimchar the frame is the same in battle
i mean there are normal frame of the sprite (when you do can look his exp and etc..) and there is back frame (when you battling)
i put my chimchar back frime and normal frime and there are the same
my chimchar's normal frame is in battling too...
i hope someone understood
help please?

KieronGames

May be more active
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
i couldnt really read through all 439 pages so im not sureif this has been asked
is there anyway of combining 2 scripts together in XSE?

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2016
i tried getting the lucario pallete in ifran view, and then loading it in Advanced Pallete editor, but i try to load it and i get invalid pallete loaded

then i try to load it again, and the colors show up but then i get
runtime error '13':
type mismatch

if thats the wrong way to get the palletes for a pokemon then tell me

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
Years
I asked the following question some pages ago:
Does anybody know how to edit the japanese letters (font) in FireRed?
FontEd doesn't seem to support FR ROMs and the japanese letters in Tile Molester look glitchy, no matter how much I try to fix them.
I don't know if this has been asked before, but it's buging me. I could make use of some help here. Thanks in advance!
in case someone knows the answer, please give a helping hand.

Years
Because they are easier?

What do you mean about Emerald Animatio Sprite? At a guess, you want an animated Dialga, in Emerald, right? Well, why not just index and resize the D/P/Pt frames for Dialga, and insert them both into Emerald?

The other question, I cann't answer. There is a tut, and if you used it, you may need to read it more carefully (Sorry, no link)
Yeah,but I keep messing up.It's real hard for me,so you'd think I'd want someone to help.

Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2010
How strange. I just encountered the weirdest problem. All of the warps work when I'm in advance map, but when I play the game, one of the warps to a room, takes me to another room, out of bounds. How should I fix this?

I checked all the map banks and everything. I tested it. It works fine on Advance Map, but screws up during the game.
I posted this 3 days ago, and it still hasn't been answered. Maybe you guys didn't notice it, but here it is again. It has never happened to me before.

Years
Pokemon fire red hack problem

Hi I have a problem with my hack. I was only editing the text, and after awhile, my game crashes at certain points, such as changing pokemon in wild battles, encountering trainers(with a save state), and even when I want to choose a name for the trainer (without using a save state). I can upload an IPS file if needed, please help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back