• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee and Eeveelution Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Zombie

The End (?)
Years
ummmm I'm not sure if I can talk on here or not but I think Sylveon might be a normal type because it's pink and a lot of normal pokemon are pink and there hasn't been a normal Eeveelution and it would make more sense because there isn't a flying type evolution stone that I can think of but a moon stone could be used for a normal type because it evolved clefairy to clefable and jigglypuff into wigglytuff.

Last edited:

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
I think we can only make theories about Sylveon. The colors are quite misleading as you can see. I do think that Nintendo would make more impression and innovation in the world of Pokémon, I think we can expect a new type.
From Nintendo put an Eeveelution in the forefront of their new type, I'd be surprised. Can be seen in the page Sylveon its type is [???]. Maybe they do not want to mention it to annoy us. Or that it is a new type.
We will see!

Years
I do think Sylveon will continue the trend of Eeveelutions being single-typed, and given its name origin and status as the lighest Eeveelution I am sorta thinking it will be Flying-type. I do love its design as well, it looks more elaborate and beautiful compared to the past Eeveelutions.

However Normal-type is also a possibility given its color, and most pink Pokemon happen to be Normal-types. If that's the case, I could see another stone-based evolution, maybe with a Moon Stone, Shiny Stone or maybe a new stone altogether.

As for its specialty stat, I am sorta thinking Speed or Special Attack.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I do think Sylveon will continue the trend of Eeveelutions being single-typed, and given its name origin and status as the lighest Eeveelution I am sorta thinking it will be Flying-type. I do love its design as well, it looks more elaborate and beautiful compared to the past Eeveelutions.

However Normal-type is also a possibility given its color, and most pink Pokemon happen to be Normal-types. If that's the case, I could see another stone-based evolution, maybe with a Moon Stone, Shiny Stone or maybe a new stone altogether.

As for its specialty stat, I am sorta thinking Speed or Special Attack.

I'm hoping for something like 130 in speed, 110 in Sp Attack, well that what it looks like to me anyway. At least the 130 in speed.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Sincerest apologies but the owner has requested for this club to be closed, sorry!

Feel free to remake it at the earliest convenience. :)

HPZ9y.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back