• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Odyssey: TCA

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I just realised I messed up a bit on Giratina. Here's a fixed version:
giratinao.png

Dratii

Working on something new...
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
I felt like making a card after seeing Kyledove's.
Card.png

It is my first attempt and I haven't had much experience so feel free to use it or not to use it.

I may do another one later.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
I felt like making a card after seeing Kyledove's.
Card.png

It is my first attempt and I haven't had much experience so feel free to use it or not to use it.

I may do another one later.
It looks me that all you did was resize the official Lugia sprite and put it on a watery background o_o?

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Why the question mark?
The kid said it was his first attempt and he does not have much experience.
No need to make a silly face at someone who is trying to help o_o?

Waudby

I'm very excited to show you what I've been working on recently :D
Unfortunately it's not quite ready and at the moment only one other person knows what it is.

I hope you'll all like it as it has taken quite a bit of effort and will continue to take more and more throughout the progress of development.

I don't know how much of a shock to some of you this will be actually as it's not the first time this has been done (but it's not been done very many times at all, maybe once or twice) but it is something I hope will give Odyssey a good sense of individuality from other Fan Games.

Look forward to it in the next few days.

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 29, 2010
Wow, I like the game in general. A TCG fan-game could possibly become pretty big on the net, with so few of them around.

Anyways, you've found yourself a good team, and you're a good scripter yourself, obviously. So I hope you continue in this game's progression. Good luck.

Waudby

Just a little teaser shot of the next big update that's coming soon. It shows the new graphical direction that the overworld for Odyssey has taken. I hope you all like it :)

screenshot%202009.06.02%2015.14.29.0935.png

Comments welcome, also guess the town the map is of ;)

~Waudby

Waudby

It's not...
Twinleaf, is it?
It looks.. Well.. Great!

Wow Waudby that looks i'm going to guess Twinleaf as well.

Nice!

I'll go ahead and guess Pallet Town, as some things look similar, but it's probably Twinleaf.

And yeah it is Twinleaf Town, I decided to do something people might recognise, and it also gave me a chance to practise the style.

Holy! James it's amazing!

Why thank you :P

Trainer's head seems a little messy, but otherwise, awesome!

Yeah I'm still practising getting the sprites fixed up, the style is completely different than what I'm used to so I'm still learning.

Evilpkmn

Evilmad says Bonjour
Years
Cool ! An isometric map , I have much more interest to this game today .
Good Job !

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2022
W-well I'm shocked........
I have just seen the Update and... wow

I am still looking forward to this and everything but...
I can't see myself playing this for long periods of time

Waudby

Just a small update on what is going on, the hero player is being worked on somemore, the one that was shown before will not be used at all as it was just a test character.

Hopefully more screens soonish :D

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Megaman BN with Ranger mix. Wow I love it! Too bad I hate the idea of a tcg. Otherwise man you got a great thing going here. Good job.

Waudby

Megaman BN with Ranger mix. Wow I love it! Too bad I hate the idea of a tcg. Otherwise man you got a great thing going here. Good job.

Well we're trying to emphasise the whole game and not just the TCG aspect, there will be more to the game than just that.

The game itself wont feature as many TCG battles as the main series does Pokémon Battles, but there will be a battle mode where you can do this if you want.

The game itself will be story driven and involve a lot more than first meets the eye :D

Back