• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Y Axis [Official Release]

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023

Hey there guys, this style has been around for a while now, however it didn't have all the new features such as the "Like" function, and the "Post Comments". Nor did it ever get an announcement. However with permission from the creator of this beautiful style Perdition Haze, I've gone ahead and brought the style up-to-date, and fixed some bugs. Feel free to let us know if you spot any. For now though, enjoy this wonderful style in better functionality!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Wait it hasn't been released yet? o.e It looked beautiful before and it still looks amazing!! Actually looks much better. Good job Perdition Haze and Abnegation for fixing it!

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Wait it hasn't been released yet? o.e It looked beautiful before and it still looks amazing!! Actually looks much better. Good job Perdition Haze and Abnegation for fixing it!

No it's been out. It was just missing features. Like he said, the like button for one.

-----> Edit

Did the avatar sizes get fixed too? I was using it a couple of days ago before the update and noticed that the avatars were forced into a certain size and some members avatars were being compressed.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
No it's been out. It was just missing features. Like he said, the like button for one.

-----> Edit

Did the avatar sizes get fixed too? I was using it a couple of days ago before the update and noticed that the avatars were forced into a certain size and some members avatars were being compressed.
Yep, fixed up the stretching/compressing issue also. For clarity, the things that were added/fixed were the following:
  • "Double Footer/Copyrights" rectified, now shows one set
  • Search bar has better functionality
  • Post Comment feature added
  • "Like" feature added
  • "Stretched" avatar bug fixed
  • Multi-Quote fixed
  • AKA field added for when you click a user's username
  • New post-bit information added

There may have been a few other things, in-fact, I know there were, but that wasn't so much to do overall. The style just needed a small amount of TLC after the style was uploaded, making styles for PC can be a tough one if you don't have access to styling permissions on the forums (lots of plugins and so on).

Reactions: T!M
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015

Yes, I had that same problem when I first tried it out, but it looks like that's been fixed recently.

If that's the case, I'm switching on to this style without delay, as me likey!

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Yeah, I've used this skin since I had joined the forum. Noticed these new changes today! Thank for adding them, you both have done a great job. :]

Years
I gotta say, it looks even better with all the updates and changes. It's cool, although I think I'll still keep what I have now.

Reactions: T!M

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
I was wondering when I was using it before why it didn't have the 'like' feature. The Yveltal background looks awesome and the dark setting is a nice change.

ProjectMisfit

The fear of an inconceivable ending.
Years
It's beautiful~ I've always used Hypno's Lullaby and Lets fly together, I think I'll use this nao :3

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I've always loved this theme. Really nice work on it, Gavin. owo

And Haze too, omg I don't know her actual name I'm sorry. /hides

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I require no thanks here, only did a few fixes. Perdition did all the great work, so all credits for that goes to them :]

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
This forum theme is extremely beautiful, and in fact, I've set it to be my default for the foreseeable future.

One problem, though: Web fonts are not being downloaded and displayed properly, in both IE11 and whatever version they're on for FF now, Windows 7 SP1. Didn't take me long before I saw some unexpected Times New Roman in some collab sigs.

I've run some network profiling on PokéCommunity with The Y-Axis and PokéLink themes (which works), and I've noticed that Google Fonts are not loading at all in The Y-Axis - in fact, there isn't even a download initiation.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Is the dropdown menu from clicking our User CP supposed to be absent on this theme?

edit...
derp.
but anyway, maybe i can report a bug?
my signature doesn't cooperate with the like buttons and the edit/quote/etc buttons. :3

Back