• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which alignment or alignments based on the D&D Character Alignment system, are you?

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2013
The alignments i think i'm are: Chaotic Neutral,True Neutral,Neutral Good and either Chaotic Evil or
Neutral Evil.

I don't really trust anyone or anything at all because they all tend to oppress my freedom to do whatever i want to do which is what i long for and really only care about despite seeming like i don't. I also can be really lazy when it comes to everything and anything. I believe that good and bad are subjective as what one person views as good another will view as bad etc. For example: I slept with my good friend who is dating someone at the moment
, however he offered to do it with me when i brought it up in a conversation one night and then he changed his mind while doing it with me so i stopped due to him changing his mind. I was so enjoying it until he stopped and since then i've been upset with him. So
because i sensed that he was gonna kill the enjoyment for me somehow, afterwards and still am irritated that he backed out. I also have gone and sold a christmas present after being told not to for money, because i was craving Popcorn at the time. I also for the longest time made it out to look like i forgave my mom but really i went over to her and her current lover's place to eat and so she can't say that i don't see her at all.
I will always respect her for bringing me into this world but don't trust her.

I also believe that people should be free to do whatever they want, however whatever they end up doing with that freedom is on them to deal with not me.

I don't use violence but don't consider myself a pacifist because if i could find a way to use it with my lack of upper body strength i would.

I also don't like being told no but tend to swallow my feelings about the issue and pretend like i don't.
Which alignment or alignments are you?
Which of the alignment or alignments do you think this OP could pass for?

Will be interesting to see the responses.

Last edited:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I'm a chaotic good for sure. The law is pretty much meaningless to me, outside of telling me how not to go to jail... but I always do the right thing, and put others above myself whenever possible. I have a fairly rebellious personality, but I've never really been in a situation where it's ever surfaced. I'd be the sort who would be the leader of a rebellion for the greater good of my people in a fantasy setting.

(Guess I should actually read posts before I respond to them... didn't realize he was asking for input on his own alignment and not what ours is.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2013
I'm a chaotic good for sure. The law is pretty much meaningless to me, outside of telling me how not to go to jail... but I always do the right thing, and put others above myself whenever possible. I have a fairly rebellious personality, but I've never really been in a situation where it's ever surfaced. I'd be the sort who would be the leader of a rebellion for the greater good of my people in a fantasy setting.
Chaotic Good sounds about right, now pic of ash he he who does the OP sound like?

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
I'm not sure if what you wrote in your main post was about yourself or not, so I'm going to comment as if I was speaking about a random person.

Hmm, I've concluded that the OPer is a combination of (and this is my opinion):

Neutral Good - selfishness and having little regard for others and the law, for that matter.
Chaotic Good - personal freedom for oneself and others.
Chaotic Neutral - doesn't want to/feel the need to follow the rules set in place by society.
Neutral Evil - just because of the egocentricity displayed within the description.
Chaotic Evil - wants personal freedom and will do anything to obtain it.

In the end, though, it seems like the OPer can be considered neutral because there seems to be a balance between their actions and ideas about themselves and society for both the good and bad.

Hope it all makes sense. :3

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
I assume we're going by the traditional 9 alignment system and not by the D&D 4e "How good a person are you?" system of LG, NG, N, NE, CE? Though even then, you're only supposed to pick one of them.

I would probably be along the lines of true neutral, though not really in the stance of not caring about anything, but more of being able to fall into any of the other alignments fairly easily.

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2013

(Guess I should actually read posts before I respond to them... didn't realize he was asking for input on his own alignment and not what ours is.)

Actually asking about both! not just mine.

I'm not sure if what you wrote in your main post was about yourself or not, so I'm going to comment as if I was speaking about a random person.

Hmm, I've concluded that the OPer is a combination of (and this is my opinion):

Neutral Good - selfishness and having little regard for others and the law, for that matter.
Chaotic Good - personal freedom for oneself and others.
Chaotic Neutral - doesn't want to/feel the need to follow the rules set in place by society.
Neutral Evil - just because of the egocentricity displayed within the description.
Chaotic Evil - wants personal freedom and will do anything to obtain it.

In the end, though, it seems like the OPer can be considered neutral because there seems to be a balance between their actions and ideas about themselves and society for both the good and bad.

Hope it all makes sense. :3

Interesting. Definitely interesting thats for sure, i balance out to True Neutral huh!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2013
I assume we're going by the traditional 9 alignment system and not by the D&D 4e "How good a person are you?" system of LG, NG, N, NE, CE? Though even then, you're only supposed to pick one of them.

I would probably be along the lines of true neutral, though not really in the stance of not caring about anything, but more of being able to fall into any of the other alignments fairly easily.

Sounds like True Neutral to me so how about a crack at the other question? maybe?

Using this test I've always gotten Chaotic Good.

Thanks for fighting for my freedom:) now mr good rebel how about that op eh? lol where might he fall?

Last edited:

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
I did the test and I got Lawful Good.
I usually play as a Samurai Class which is Lawful Good.
I got 17 Law,11 Neutral and 3 Chaos
20 Good,11 Neutral and 0 Evil.
Go me !

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Did it last night for the first time in 2 years and I got Neutral. Before I used to always get Chaotic Evil but this is pretty nice too.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
I'd probably be chaotic neutral. I like to do things my own way and stray from tradition, but I am in no way malicious or poor-intentioned.

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2020
By my own analysis of my character and preferences, Neutral Good all the way (at least as of 3rd edition AD&D - the last one I paid much attention to).

By the test linked above, True Neutral, but I don't have much faith in that test, since it gave me True Neutral in spite of the fact that only a bare handful of my responses registered on the Lawful side and NONE of them registered on the Evil side. Though I guess it is possible that the definition of True Neutral changed somewhere along the way - as noted, I haven't paid attention since the 3rd edition.

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
Years
True Neutral all the way! if it doesnt hurt me, im probably OK with it in general. (unless it's something REALLY bad that causes a ruckus that could one day affect me)

I'm pretty easy going

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
Years
Neutral Good, with a dash of Lawful. I have a hard time turning a blind eye (although sometimes I have to, to protect myself) to injustice or watching the innocent suffer, but I'm also not one to let the Law or Chaos have its way if it hurts someone or myself.

Back