• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
nah you can do 16 year old girl

UGH. Her voice is good but besides that what else has she got? We have no idea of her acting skills, and they need decent actors on the show.

Also in other news, like Chris and Jane, Jenna Ushkowitz has signed a book deal!!!111!! n___n geddit jenna

Perriechu

Years
They're just getting location shots. Naya, Cory and Lea are in San Diego for Comic Con and Chris is starting his book tour.

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Ah, lovely. I've been fan girling over the Korra Comic Con all day, I completely forgot Glee was there...

But books deals, ew.

Perriechu

Years
Comic Con news yay

Damian is not coming back for the first half of the season.
Samuel is coming back
Vanessa is coming back. (OMFG YAYESTGFESWTRAS TTES YES!!!!)
Lea will be singing a Barbra Streisand song in the first episode
Lea will be singing in ep 1 & 2
'epic' Finchel scenes (endless vomiting tbh)
Kurt stays in Ohio for a while and helps with New Directions low amount of members
A new bad boy named Jake will arrive at McKinley
a new hunk will also be at McKinley
Kate Hudson will be a tough NYADA dance teacher
Britney episode focuses on Rachel and Brittany
There will be another tribute episode that will span across 2 episodes
Rachel gets a new roommate and new friends in NY
Santana doesn't go to New York and still goes to Louisville and she may end up in NY later
A 'stage catastrophe' will occur in the Britney Ep
Sue already has her baby when S4 starts, the dad will be revealed during the first half of S4
Filming starts next week

NOT SPOILERING SORRY NOT SORRY

Years
I didn't even think about Glee being at comic-con, that all seems fairly interesting. I'm a bit disappointed about them skipping over Sue's baby kind of. Poor Damian will always be neglected it seems.

Perriechu

Years
Jacob Artist has been cast as Jake Puckerman. n___n omfg he's super hot omg

And Dean Greyer has been cast as Brody Weston, an upperclassman at NYADA who takes an interest in Rachel. Rachel x Brody bye fincheeel

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

And Dean Greyer has been cast as Brody Weston, an upperclassman at NYADA who takes an interest in Rachel. Rachel x Brody bye fincheeel

[01:33:15] <&Forever> oh
[01:33:16] <&Forever> MY
[01:33:17] <&Forever> <censored>
[01:33:18] <&Forever> GOD
[01:33:19] <&Forever> YES
[01:33:38] <&Forever> DEAN GEYER IN GLEE
[01:33:39] <&Forever> FASDBNSUJMKSFAD,L.

I CAN'T EVEN YES. THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER. I was just thinking about how I missed seeing him on Neighbours a few days ago!! AND HE'S A GREAT SINGER AND OH GOD THIS IS AMAZING THANK YOU GLEE. n_________n DEAN GEYER IS SERIOUSLY GOOD LOOKING NOW. Like omg.

But this is really great news... if that wasn't obvious!!!

Perriechu

Years
[01:33:15] <&Forever> oh
[01:33:16] <&Forever> MY
[01:33:17] <&Forever> <censored>
[01:33:18] <&Forever> GOD
[01:33:19] <&Forever> YES
[01:33:38] <&Forever> DEAN GEYER IN GLEE
[01:33:39] <&Forever> FASDBNSUJMKSFAD,L.

I CAN'T EVEN YES. THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER. I was just thinking about how I missed seeing him on Neighbours a few days ago!! AND HE'S A GREAT SINGER AND OH GOD THIS IS AMAZING THANK YOU GLEE. n_________n DEAN GEYER IS SERIOUSLY GOOD LOOKING NOW. Like omg.

But this is really great news... if that wasn't obvious!!!

F9iwl.jpg

This isn't even funny omfg...

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
that photo looks sooo photoshoped. xP

Perriechu

Years
It's not lol. It's like the 3rd image on google.

BUT OMFG HE'S HOT. ;; So jealous of Lea if she gets to make out with him.

Also Rachel will have a 'roommate from hell'.

Naya's also releasing a single soon called My Heart!!!!!!!!!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Just looks very heavily edited.

He looks boring to be quite honest, they could've picked 1000 other actors that look just like him. I suppose his voice must be good. I'll be looking forward to hearing it in action on the show anyway.

The season is starting to look promising, I'll be looking forward to it!

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years
Oh my good golly gosh, there are Gleeks here? Any other forum I've been on, they laughed at me for liking Glee. '~'

Oh how I love Glee so much. <3 I still have yet to watch all of Seasons 1 & 2, but I'm working on it.

Oooh that Jacob guy is a hottie patotti! <3 Jake Puckerman? What is his relation to Puck [who is also a hottie]? :]

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Oh my good golly gosh, there are Gleeks here? Any other forum I've been on, they laughed at me for liking Glee. '~'

Oh how I love Glee so much. <3 I still have yet to watch all of Seasons 1 & 2, but I'm working on it.

Get off PC and go watch them right now!! Well, mainly season 2. Season 2 is amazing. n______n

Just looks very heavily edited.

He looks boring to be quite honest, they could've picked 1000 other actors that look just like him. I suppose his voice must be good. I'll be looking forward to hearing it in action on the show anyway.

The season is starting to look promising, I'll be looking forward to it!

Yeah he's a pretty good singer and the good looking thing just kinda adds to it being better. :x

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years
@Requility---I watched the ending of Season 2, and I was quite impressed. Great season! :] My best friend watched all of the episodes already on Netflix, so luckily I can just go there and watch!

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Oh! So that's Dean Geyer.... I've seen him on Terra Nova... I never actually heard him sing though... Lokking forward to him in the show....

PS: He does look cool.... :D

Perriechu

Years
CASTING AND SPOILER NEWS YAY

So since Ryan Murphy got twitter a few days ago he's been quite the gossip and given us a few details. n_n

Firstly, the first big group number is 'Chasing Pavements' by Adele. Soloists are rumored to be Jenna, Kevin, Darren and Heather (Tina, Artie, Blaine and Brittany). Since Lea tweeted she saw those 4 do an awesome group number.

There will be a two part episode that will be Sectionals and Thanksgiving. All old cast members such as Dianna and Amber will return for holiday/special episodes. Speaking of those two; Amber, Dianna, Mark and Harry are now recurring cast members instead of regulars and Chord is now a regular!!!!! There will be an episode called The Breakup which will has been highly rumored to be the demise of Klaine. Darren and Chris are hinting that Klaine are gone and Chris doesn't even like them so lol burn. n_n There will be a Demi Lovato song featured sometime. Sam will have a new girlfriend (i.e; Sugar) aaaaand Kurt will intern at Vogue with SJP. And this isn't from Ryan's twitter but there'll be a tribute episode spanning over two episodes, this is because their music catalogue is that big that they need two episodes + it's a male. Kate Hudson also sings in her role as 'Cassandra July' who will be Rachel's tough dance teacher at NYADA.

And now for the casting news.

The *****y blonde cheerleader has been cast and Becca Tobin will play her. Her character is called Kitty. (smh rn) and Melissa Benoist will play Marley, a young girl that has a great pop voice. Both will be recurring roles and will eventually be regular if things go well.

original.png

Benoist (L) and Tobin (R)

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years
Wait, so Kurt and Blaine might break up? God, I hope so! Blaine annoys me so much!

Thank you for all these updates, dragonmega!

I'd love to see more Puck though, I wish he was a regular. '~' Sam will have a new girlfriend? I like him and Mercedes together though...oh well...

Perriechu

Years
I COME BEARING GREAT NEWS. AND SPOILERS, OBV.

Okay, some song spoilers;

New Directions will sing 'Call Me Maybe' [Shock!]. This is probably the Tina, Brittany, Artie and Blaine song. Chasing Pavements is also a New Directions song.

Brody and Rachel will sing 'Good Morning Baltimore' from Hairspray whilst skipping through New York! <3

Brittany will sing 'Gimme More' in the Britney tribute.

NOW FOR THE BEST NEWS EVER IN THE WORLD.

Klaine will break-up in episode 4; Lea said that Klaine and Finchel were going to sing a song together, that song has since been confirmed to be 'Don't Speak' by No Doubt. People who were watching the scene recorded a Klaine part where Kurt and Blaine were talking, Blaine then begins to sing the second verse of Don't Speak to which Kurt runs away crying, thus breaking them up. There is also Finchel drama which is most likely caused over Brody/Rachel.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Change Baltimore to New York and we have a great Single! :o

I think a tone of people questioned Klaine's relationship this season, so this doesn't surprise me. There's nothing stopping them from getting together an episode later or anything though.

Back