• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stranded OOC Thread

Abi~

-insert title here?-
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 23, 2012
Hello, roleplayers of Stranded (AKA: Abi~, Claire*, Crushguant, SyNiKaLiTy, trainerbliss, and Sir Bastian).

We have had so many little things we asked/said while OOC, and it was getting a bit choppy. For that reason, I decided to make this, for the sake of saying anything off topic/out of character.

This can be where discuss what's going on, present ideas for the RP, ask questions, etc. It's also where I can make little announcements and answer anyone's questions.

That's all!

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Very nice to have, this way we will no longer interrupt the flow. :D

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I've been waiting for Abi to do something, since she always seems to want a hand with what's going on xD I didn't want to start off without her consent.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
If Abi doesn't say anything before tomorrow, I'm just gonna post about letting my guy wake up :P

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
It actually looks like you are somewhere on the beach still. Poor unconscious Devin. :(

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Oh did Devin get pulled in the shelter? I wasn't sure. As an aside, does anyone know what happened to Bliss? She hasn't been on for a few days.

Years
Based on a quick re-read I'm gonna say I never made it to the shelter. Thanks for the love :p

I'm thinking I'll go ahead and get the awakening out of the way and edit later if need be :D

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well Syn, to be fair, the shelter wasn't that far off xD Vincent just figured that if you'd rather sleep on the beach and freeze like an icecicle, you could be his guest :P

Years
Too bad it wasn't really my choice after passing out from exhaustion... gratz on reading? :P

And here's something i keep seeing, is the island tropical or temperate? It seems its been bouncing back and forth.

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
If I had to assume, probably somewhere inbetween. :P

It seems to have tropical and temperate characteristics. Kind of like the island on Lost. :P since that was filmed on Hawaii, and the fact that Tropical is designated (usually, among many different factors) as having an average annual temperature of above 65, I would say it is probably technically tropical.

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well yeah Syn, but if he's able to sprint through a jungle, pick up a girl and haul her all the way back, my guess is that he'd be able to at -least- drag himself over to the shelter, but hey, it's not like I'm complaining, this is just the way the RP is going. ^^

Back