• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Lime

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverRed

teeheeee
Years
As Con~ has been booted out he has assigned me to post the update!

Lime's New Tileset:
006.png

BASED ON MINISH CAP
come on peoples ^^
this is a new update that i hadto post for poor CoN~....

ForeverRed

teeheeee
Years
quoted from CoN~ <on msn.>
"I detest that, considering the pallette is taken directly from LoZ: Minish Cap.
Nobody complained then, because it's an official game, but I use the same colours and suddenly its eye-burning."

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Come on now kiddies D:

While yes, it is quite bright, it isn't exactly a bad color choice for a Pokemon Game. Just look at the hack section and tell me that a single color doesn't work for Pokemon XD;;

CoN~, I think it's an interesting idea, but perhaps you should soften out a few shades :o I LOVE the tall grass, that color and tile is simply beautiful, and the mountain color blends in rather well... but perhaps you could shade down the main grass a little bit, but still a lime color? So it's still got that nice neon-ish green color, but easier on the eyes. Same with the trees, just base those colors on the color of the grass you intend to use :D

I hope I helped a bit kiddos <3 Great ideas, nice tiles, good colors, they just need to be toned down a little.

Years
Obviously he can't answer you, so no. And another big, NO.

Creator: CoN.
Puzzles/Routes: Huerosam.
Various Help: Nakugetsu.
Conceptist: Red Gyrados.
Mapper: Kay3o.

That is the list of the TEAM that is working on this game. I am sure that each one of them have contact with CoN~ in other ways than this forum. If you check this, he has been corresponding via MSN. So before you go and stating the "obvious" take a look around. I did not address CoN~ at all in my statement because I can read. I just wondered if any progress had been made while he has been gone.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Creator: CoN.
Puzzles/Routes: Huerosam.
Various Help: Nakugetsu.
Conceptist: Red Gyrados.
Mapper: Kay3o.

That is the list of the TEAM that is working on this game. I am sure that each one of them have contact with CoN~ in other ways than this forum. If you check this, he has been corresponding via MSN. So before you go and stating the "obvious" take a look around. I did not address CoN~ at all in my statement because I can read. I just wondered if any progress had been made while he has been gone.

It is still obvious (for the time being), CoN~ can't answer you. Most people are/were directing things at CoN~ ... Plus, who typical does updating, the staff, or the founder? And check what, there's no link ...

Years
It is still obvious (for the time being), CoN~ can't answer you. Most people are/were directing things at CoN~ ... Plus, who typical does updating, the staff, or the founder? And check what, there's no link ...

I meant this as in this thread. But if you need specifics: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=4124890&postcount=60. I stick to the fact that the only thing that is obvious is that CoN~ has been booted out for a while. He has corresponded via his team in the thread before.

Years
Just thought i'd pop by and say how great this game looks. It has such a different feel to many of the fan games bobbing around, maybe thats because of the very different palette style =] (which btw, I love)

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
Back.
Banned for having a sig that was too long.

Also, hey, after this week I'll have 7+ weeks to work on this. I've just been busy with the last weeks of school recently.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Back.

Also, hey, after this week I'll have 7+ weeks to work on this. I've just been busy with the last weeks of school recently.

CoN~ Welcome back :D We've all missed you! I'm glad you've returned, and I'm quite excited about the coming updates. I can't wait to see more of Pokemon Lime!

Good luck with production x3

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Back.

Thats ... stupid (the sig thing) ...

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Sweet ~Con It's good to see you back. It's been quite a few weeks. Can't wait to see what your up to. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back