• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Which past generation Pokemon do you want to return?

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
The only problem with doing that is that you take all the interaction between games out, which has always been one of the core points of Pokémon. They want you to trade and communicate with others, so just putting everything in one game kind of gets rid of that. It'd definitely be so much more convenient and I'd like it too, but I don't see that happening now or in the future.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Deoxys kind of fits in with the whole genetic theme, but a general genetic form would be weird with how specific it currently is. I'd love to see it brought back for sure!

blue

gucci
Years
I was thinking of Deoxys when people were discussing genetics, however I don't really think Deoxys will be available in these games.

rhettz_emboar

Did you just pee??
Years
the pokemon i really want to return is, Infernape
cause he is my favorite. love to see also the unova starters!

--------------------------
Its more fun in PC!

Pokemon Project Genesis
Coming soon!

Want to help?
PM me!

Thankz.......................

rhettz_emboar

Did you just pee??
Years
I don't know, I'm thinking the Pokemon that could return is Mew. Why? Well, for one thing Mewtwo is there. :I Plus, if we're sticking to the Genetics theme (lol), Mew is pretty much the ancestor of all Pokemon and yeah.

But I really want any Gen III Pokemon in X and Y, though. and hope it would signal a remake soon

You have a point! :P

--------------------------
Its more fun in PC!

Pokemon Project Genesis
Coming soon!

Want to help?
PM me!

Thankz......................

alexithymia

Time Lady
Years
I would love to see Vulpix, Gengar, Rapidash and Gyrados.

I love the idea of new Pokemon, but I hope they do better than the Unova region. :/

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Hm... let's see... Pikachu and it's evolution and pre-evolution would be nice to see return as well as Azurill, Marill, Azumarill. Maybe even Pokémon like Poochyena and Mightyena? Or even Pokémon from Generation V such as Mincino and Blitzle?

Any of those Pokémon I would love to see return to the wild in Pokémon X and Y on the Kalos Pokédex.

Years
Umm Houndour, Pikachu, Slakoth, Shaymin ☺, idk just add some random pokes from gen 3 and 4 and i will b fine. I liked the updated unova pokedex.

Mr. Magius

  
Years
Assuming that there is a possibility of remakes for the 3rd Generation, I really hope they expand on the Hoenn Pokémon because I feel that it has been neglected in the recent games. It would make room for a larger Hoenn Pokédex and more reason to go back to it.

Also, Hoenn was the only region excluding Eeveelutions from its national Pokédex...just throwing that out there.

Years
I think the Hoenn Pokemon have largely been shifted in favor of Kanto's, so a reintroduction of Hoenn would be nice. The main reason I hear against this is that Hoenn is too recent, but Emerald came out eight years ago while FireRed and LeafGreen arrived only five years after Yellow and everyone gobbled those right up.

SoulSilver10112

George the Poliwag
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
Golett/Golurk. I'd like to have my flying robot in this region. Also, Eevee. I'd like to include a Sylveon in my team.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
I'm hoping that Budew is is available early on so I can have my usual Roserade without unnecessary trading. Also I'd like to have Arbok and Scyther available without trading.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Give me Magikarp and Petilil and we're all good. I want my Gyarados and beautiful Lilligant ;_;

bn11

Poached egg
Years
  • Age 30
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
Tauros and bouffalant so I can ride them around the towns like a badass

Back