• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hello, im new here, but ive been hacking for a while, and playing hack roms.My favorites are pokemon quartz and pokemon ruby destiny reign of legends(i probably spelled that wrong:)) anyway, cant wait to play RD life of guardians. thanxx

pspdude

:o super shinx?
Years
im loving the progress of this :D when i first tried it out the scripting and sprites were awsome but now about a month later and it looks awsome!(night,character sprite,Tiles,Titlescreen :D,every thing xD)

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
Years
Wow, a Beta 3?
Nice work. I'm somewhere in the middle of Beta 2, only been playing it at school. I must say, it's a good game so far. The player is a little too unrestricted in the beginning, though, and going down every way until you find the one that's not a dead end is rough with only one Pokemon. But the region is fun to explore.
New events, you say? Looks like I'm gonna have to download Version 3 and start over. But it's interesting enough to enjoy playing through it again.
Keep it up, looking forward to a finished product.

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2009
GREAT HACK BUT I AM UNABLE TO OBTAIN ANY POKE BALLS :(
WHERE DO YOU GET DEM?

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2009
THANKS I SAW THE VIDEO AND I MISS THE PART TO TALK TO THE GUY NEAR THE HOUSE

BTW DOES RIOULO EVOLVE AT A CERTAIN LEVEL OR IS IT BY LOVE?

Last edited by a moderator:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Try avoid using Caps Lock oki? ;)
THANKS I SAW THE VIDEO AND I MISS THE PART TO TALK TO THE GUY NEAR THE HOUSE
First you have to beat first guardian master only with your starter and Riolu.
After that talk with first guy on Guardia Path (that spiky hair guy inside trees xD) he'll giva ya 5 Pokeballs
Don't forget to take Cut from Bug Catcher in Sinister Woods
BTW DOES RIOULO EVOLVE AT A CERTAIN LEVEL OR IS IT BY LOVE?
By happiness as you can read here my Riolu evolved on 21lv but other Riolu evolved on 23 so that's that

kebengau

i didn't kill the chikorita:D
Years
DJG... when i went to boulder city.. then i try to leave the city.. my character always says ANGEALLEN... then it moves backward.. is it a bug??? plss help me... im stuck...

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
the angellan script worked fine for me, is that the end of the beta because the guide he made listed another event in chapter 3.

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
When your completely done with this how can I get just the gba file.
Because I play these on my PSP.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Well unfortunately I didn't have a chance to try it... as I wrote I have save far behind Angeallen's script so I can't say... sry

That's okay. ;)

Hello, im new here, but ive been hacking for a while, and playing hack roms.My favorites are pokemon quartz and pokemon ruby destiny reign of legends(i probably spelled that wrong:)) anyway, cant wait to play RD life of guardians. thanxx

Um, yeah...
Beta 2's already out... :\

im loving the progress of this :D when i first tried it out the scripting and sprites were awsome but now about a month later and it looks awsome!(night,character sprite,Tiles,Titlescreen :D,every thing xD)

Thanks~

Good luck I've been waiting for your next hack to come out

Thanks~

Wow, a Beta 3?
Nice work. I'm somewhere in the middle of Beta 2, only been playing it at school. I must say, it's a good game so far. The player is a little too unrestricted in the beginning, though, and going down every way until you find the one that's not a dead end is rough with only one Pokemon. But the region is fun to explore.
New events, you say? Looks like I'm gonna have to download Version 3 and start over. But it's interesting enough to enjoy playing through it again.
Keep it up, looking forward to a finished product.

No, no...
It's still beta 2, but it's a fixed version number 3.1...
You don't need to start over, unless of course if you were still playing beta 1...

WHat do I do in Boulder City?

What chapter and scene are you now?
Have you just arrived in Boulder City?

the angellan script worked fine for me, is that the end of the beta because the guide he made listed another event in chapter 3.

It worked fine?
Thank goodness... xD

When your completely done with this how can I get just the gba file.
Because I play these on my PSP.

There's a thread entitled Before Playing a Hack...
Check that thread for information...

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
bug

nice hack .but this game dosent change lighting with time does it? because once when i walked out of sinister wood every thing was darker like in sinister woods and nothing i do gets it back to normal that i know of

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
2iae83s.jpg

Okay so progress is going nicely.
I am done mapping a new route called Dawn Path and Rintah Town as well.
I am also done scripting the main event in Dawn Path.
Here's some screenies...

1znlp3r.jpg
2gw9lle.jpg
6izpk4.jpg

As you can see in those mountains, I inserted new tiles.
Credits to Alistair for those tiles, though.

That would be all for now.
Thanks~

---oOo---​

nice hack .but this game dosent change lighting with time does it? because once when i walked out of sinister wood every thing was darker like in sinister woods and nothing i do gets it back to normal that i know of

I don't get what you meant by "doesn't change lighting with time"... :\
Have you maybe patched it correctly or have you committed double patching?
Or probably it's just that your playing in Night Time...

---oOo---​

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
nice screenie there djg :) did u have plan to change trees palletes to d/p or platinum? :rambo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back