• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon ★ NeoEras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2021
I like it, looks nice, and clean. Everything seems to fall in place nicely, but I think the gym sign should go more closer to the gym like right beside the door, other than that it looks good.

+1
The graphics look very nice and clean.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
I like it, looks nice, and clean. Everything seems to fall in place nicely, but I think the gym sign should go more closer to the gym like right beside the door, other than that it looks good.

I agree with him, however i think the gym sign is fine where it is..

donquixote123456

Hacker on the go
Years
graphics look brilliant. Storyline ok...... A bit incomplete if i do say so myself. But i guess the story could be twisted alot more because of the large region right?

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
XD Yeah the story is just the introduction. I've actually been trying to gather enough content so I could make an update regarding the real plot but I haven't had time. Working on it though!

And thanks for the comments you guys. My next update will either be a game mechanic update or a story update. I'm kind of developing both of them simultaneously so I wanted to know which one you guys would prefer more.

donquixote123456

Hacker on the go
Years
Dude these graphics are just....... awesome!!! and the storyline!!! OMG man you have a huge story and land setting four a Trilogy of games !!!!!! Good luck man..... Hope you continue your work

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2021
wess great!
I did not know you had a bill pending! ^ ^
I like that style much HG / SS some amazing tiles!
are doing wonders with this RPG!
good luck!! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back