• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
My name's just to god damn common. Blah.

And I've been here since late oh-eight. Still remember the day my friend introduced me to PC in the computer lab in my middle school... and now look at me, this close to graduating high school.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
She...spelled your middle name wrong? x: I have a pretty weird middle name, and people commonly spell it wrong.

@Dipu-
I remembered this time haha.
So is mine. >_>

I found PC on my own. A friend of mine is on another Pokemon forum called Rayquaza Park, but I never bothered to go there.
I've only been playing Pokemon since early '11, though. I know it was march, but I'd like to figure out the date. I just know it was the same day as my favorite uncle's funeral. x;

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That's a neat middle name, though. I wouldn't have realized that it's spelled wrong. x;

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah, that makes sense.

Okay, I need suggestions. I finally figured out how to save my animations. But I don't know what to animate. >_> I was thinking maybe a Pokemon battle, but I need two easy to draw ones.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I joined in the beginning of my eight grade year. I've had months where I had no activity but I'm a senior in high school and I still come here.

I also don't have a middle name. I only know one person outside of my family that doesn't have a middle name.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I don't have a middle name, which is pretty weird because a lot of filipino and latino people got middle names. And I don't :C

My name is so simple lol, it doesn't even contain 10 letters in it.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Oh the joys of having Spanish names, aka name, parent family name a and parent family name b.

I have had packages from the UK being sent to my second family name thinking my actual first one (the one I'd call last name) was just the middle one.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Did you know Facebook is now sometimes asking people for photo IDs...?

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Did you know Facebook is now sometimes asking people for photo IDs...?

Just read about that. Apparently they're doing it to make sure you're not a fake or breaking the terms of services.
I can see where they are going with it but I don't like it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's for people that they suspect are breaking the terms of service. But still. I'd just make a new account if it came to that.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
No clue. I think accounts because you don't have to have a real name on a page, it can be a business, etc....but it does go for Instagram accounts too, so there's that.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
As long as they don't accuse me of using a fake account I'm fine with it. Even if you made another account they could find it again. I'm hoping it's just for people that are using the names of famous people and pretending to be them, but it's also for people that lie about their age.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I saw a story of a guy who got that message and photoshopped a passport to match his fake name, and then his fake name got through. Pretty hilarious.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
That's ridiculous, they're taking it too serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back