• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite Pokemon of all time

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Mine is Larvitar, so many possiblities with Larvitar and its an amazing pokemon especially when it reaches its final form.

Mew564

Absol Rocks!!
Years
Hmm. Let me think.
1.Absol
2.Suicune
3.Mew
4.Mewtwo
5.Lugia
6.Deoxys
7.Rayquaza
8.Celebi
9.Jirachi
10.Dragonite

DraGOniTEleGonD

fastest flyer in the sky
Years
favorite pokemon? lets see...

Most of my favorite pokemon are legendaries

Hmmm...
1.Jirachi
2.Celebi
3.Lugia
4.Latios
5.Latias
6.Blasakin
7.Dragonite

I dont know what else

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Nothing.......

I have favorites have each league:-R/B/Y: Pidgeot S/G/C=Feralgator R/S=Sceptile P.S:I love fire types,too.And if you wanted me to put together my fav pokemon frm every version...........Gyarados(MY most loyal pokemon)

Last edited:

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
1. Mew
2. Latias
3. Metagross
4. Blaziken
5. Skarmory
6. Altaria
7. Kyogre
8. Rayquaza
9. Slamence
10. Swampert
Then there's all the kawaii ones (look in mine profile)

Kital

Zombie Robot
Years
just remembered!

i was in the middle of my shower when i remembered my favorite pokemon i can't believe it didn't hit me before! ITS EVEE!!! i can't think of anything more cute and more destructive.... anyway back to my shower *walks away dripping*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
That's cool, Eevee is nice. ^_^ Hey, in the future when no one else has posted since you, could you just edit your post if you have more to add? That helps since double-posting can be a disturbance. It's okay this time, just keep it in mind okay? ^_^

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
Years
That would be Hitokage. He's one of the toughest Pokmeon around and at the same time on of the very cutest. His Fire powers are great and can even beat Water foes with very good training. But my favorite thing about it is its loyalty, as seen in anime episodes such as "Hitokage-The Stray Pokemon" and "Snow Way Out". It's a great fighter, and a very loyal friend and companion.

Back