• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club V 2.0

Mitchman

Banned
Years
OH i forgot to mention me and my best friend creating a rock metal type zelda recording. It was pretty awesome as like my drumming was for every bum-bada-bum-bada-bum. Really hards to explain bvut it was sweet.

Kagara

Years
One of my friends can play some Zelda songs on his piano, it sounds pretty good hearing them in a different format.

Black Ice

[XV]
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2023
I should probably record myself playing some songs on the piano. I dunno what song to choose though since so many of them are good ;; Maybe I should do all of them lol.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I like Ganon's theme. It's very simple yet ominous. Very much like John Williams' theme for the Emperor in the Star Wars films. Repeating and alternating notes that build up. It is a dark presence that grows.

Koji Kondo is a genius XD

I like the version of theme that plays in Ganon's Castle during The Wind Waker. Has a weird choir thing going on.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
I actually love all the themes and music of zelda. It just has some force of epicness that draws you to it. Anyway I am enjoying this post. I am doing it on my new PC and it rocks.

Kagara

Years
Yeah, Koji Kondo has done some great stuff, like the Mario Soundtracks, and of course the Zelda games.

I wonder what Races will return in the new Zelda.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Hiya~
Can I join this pure awesome fan club? Please? :3
Anyway, I hope Deku's, Goron's and Zora's appear in the new Zelda...
I'd love it if Feirce Deity Link (or Omni Link), or at least some backstory behind the Feirce Deity Mask (or Omni Mask, whatever floats your boat :D), was in it....
Honestly, to me, in Majoras Mask, you are given a pure awesome mask but how was it made? Is it just a random powerful mask? It irritates me that it has no story behind it :(

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Welcome tot the club. 8D

You mean the mask skullkid wore? Or Oni Link's mask? In the Manga of Majora's mask there's a little side story about the Mask of Majora. I don't know if it's based on the game or a pure creation of the manga-ka. But it's enjoyable to read, not that long.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2013
id like to join. <3
i love LoZ, ive been playing ever since "A Link To The Past"
edit: I beleive majora's mask was some sort of spin-off, starring link and the guy from the happy mask shop in OoT, even though it was completely random it was an amazing game.

Mr_Dark

Poke Dev.
Years
I beleive majora's mask was some sort of spin-off, starring link and the guy from the happy mask shop in OoT, even though it was completely random it was an amazing game.

That's true, Nintendo received many compliments on the mask-quest in OoT, so they decided to implement it in there next game.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Hey guys. I was thinking about something. How could I work up a mass movement on the Internet to pressure Nintendo into creating a reboot of Zelda franchise? XD

Pressure does works. A heck or a lot of Internet-goers emailed Nintendo of America to bring the Master Quest disc here, and they listened.

Kagara

Years
You could get on Nintendo's Offical Forums, start a petition and try to get as many people you can to sign it.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2013
how exacly could the zelda series even continue? theres no plot opening from the end of TP

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Omg! A Legend of Zelda fan Club!
Guys can I join? I love the Legend of Zelda Series.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
how exacly could the zelda series even continue? theres no plot opening from the end of TP
Weclome itatchi! Anywho to answer that question...
You fail. The LoZ has no timeline and has no plot opening for things to happen. They just make a new game with the same old same old. If you have been playing from LttP ten you would know that.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Weclome itatchi! Anywho to answer that question...
You fail. The LoZ has no timeline and has no plot opening for things to happen. They just make a new game with the same old same old. If you have been playing from LttP ten you would know that.
Eh....not quite.

Nintendo has three computers with a timeline document stored on it. Very few people have seen it.

The way the development of a Zelda game works is that the game is created first and then a scenario and plot is developed around it. They use the document to decide where the story could fit in the timeline. They know the timeline, we do not.

Since ALttP, lots of Zelda titles have been made with some sort of connection story-wise.

LA was made as a sequel to ALttP. OoT was supposed to be the backstory to ALttP. MM was a sequel to OoT. And TWW are both sequels to OoT. You can get a brief sense of what the developers are thinking if you read through developer interviews.

They can probably come with anything and make it fit. After playing OoT, did anyone think the next big game was going to feature a flooded Hyrule? No, didn't think so. XD

Back