• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Arr matey's! International Talk Like A Pirate Day
You guys should work together and create a story with us as the main characters. :P

ILP said:
Hahaha, looks like I'm keeping a Lieutenant for a while :p

I know when to take a hint. Actually, this made me think about it. Since Squad 12 already has captain and squad 2 is also taken, I'll was thinking about my other favorite character Cap. Kyoraku.
So I hereby apply for the position of Captain of squad 8!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
...Actually, that was my attempt at Kubo's style xD;

Which is why the image turned out so awkward. It would've been a lot more natural if I had used my own style more >_>
Oh right XD. Sorry.

You guys should work together and create a story with us as the main characters. :P
You mean that doesn't already happen?

I know when to take a hint.
I can't tell if you're being serious or not <.<

Hey guys I started a Google Doc for us to work on for the Bleach Time Line.

http://bit.ly/bleachtimeline

Feel free to start plugging in events.

However, I'd appreciate it if you didn't change the formatting.
Awesome. I'll start working on it... someday soon. You may have to bug me and remind me every now and then :p

Hey, guys. Just letting you know I'm still alive hehe
Always a good thing, to hear that people haven't died.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Ilp said:
You mean that doesn't already happen?

Does it?

I can't tell if you're being serious or not <.<

lol, Try reading between the lines. My application for squad captain was serious. :P

Ilpeh said:
Awesome. I'll start working on it... someday soon. You may have to bug me and remind me every now and then :p

Actually, I already have. I just finished a few bits a second ago. SO you were the other visitor watching? Lurking again, eh Ilpy?

Kamiya-chan said:
Hey, guys. Just letting you know I'm still alive hehe

You sure you ain't a zombie? Or a Hollow?

Edit:
While I am here; Anime:
Spoiler:

Also, Zam, It may be useful to have another section for "Club Projects" on the first page, with the links to stuff like the arm collection and this timeline.

Last edited:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Hey guys I started a Google Doc for us to work on for the Bleach Time Line.

http://bit.ly/bleachtimeline

Feel free to start plugging in events.

However, I'd appreciate it if you didn't change the formatting.

This looks pretty good! Once I have an inkling of what to actually put, I'll try to help out!

Anime:
Spoiler:

EDIT: Manga:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

MeltyShard378

Invisible Ninja Gal
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 1, 2012
EDIT: Manga:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Manga:
Spoiler:

I just remembered this gagpage which is really neatly drawn-google aizen troll
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
It happens often in the other club, it's just a surprise that it doesn't happen here, I guess.

lol, Try reading between the lines. My application for squad captain was serious. :P
Yeah, I got that, but I'm not TRYING to kick you out <.< I just thought that you should know that the option was there, that if you wanted to leave which you do, then you could.

Actually, I already have. I just finished a few bits a second ago. SO you were the other visitor watching? Lurking again, eh Ilpy?
Haha, I was going to edit, but then I got distracted <.< that was just in another tab.

Also, Zam, It may be useful to have another section for "Club Projects" on the first page, with the links to stuff like the arm collection and this timeline.
I am for this.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Manga:
Spoiler:

I just remembered this gagpage which is really neatly drawn-google aizen troll
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

-Jared-

Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Also, I just kinda noticed, that of all the club on the front page of Other Clubs, we have the second longest running cub, and the longest running club hasn't been posted in since the September Third. We're quite active, aren't we? :D Makes me kinda proud to be here. XD

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Wait, we were actually gonna compile that arm collection...? XD That's seriously funny. =P

And whoooaaaaa We are the second longest running club?? And I'm the second member! (The first non-founder. LOL) That makes me feel... Special.

It also makes me wonder why the other clubs die so easily. hmm...

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Just a week's inactivity is enough to completely kill off a club.
I guess it's because we always have something to discuss, be it anime, manga or the fan stuff business.

I liked this chapter. It was well drawn.
...Haven't seen the episode yet. But last week it was absolute crap, so I don't expect much.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
LOL the episodes aren't exactly the best, but some of the action scenes are kinda cool~ And I like the ending sequence, so it's worth the watch, for me, anyway.

I think we only have two more episodes of the filler. cmiiw

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I was enjoying the filler arc until a couple of weeks, now I want to get on with animated Riruka and Orihime conversations.

manga
Spoiler:

-Jared-

Years
And whoooaaaaa We are the second longest running club?? And I'm the second member! (The first non-founder. LOL) That makes me feel... Special.

XD We should all be proud for keeping it going. :3 We have plenty of people here who keep it active. In fact, I don't know if anybody knows this, but when you are in the Other Clubs section, you can click on the number of total posts a club has and it breaks down the number of posts each member has, and lists them starting from the highest number of posts to the lowest.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=217263

As you can see there. :3 So, I'd like to say: ILPEH IS KICKING OUR REAR ENDS GUYS LET'S PICK UP THE PACE. xD

I was enjoying the filler arc until a couple of weeks, now I want to get on with animated Riruka and Orihime conversations.

manga
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
So today I was bored and I drew the boring face of a bore-some Special Ops unit:
Spoiler:

manga
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Spoiler:

you can click on the number of total posts a club has and it breaks down the number of posts each member has, and lists them starting from the highest number of posts to the lowest.
This feature...!! I LOVE THIS FEATURE. It's on some other forums I go on and it's super convenient. But I didn't realize it was here too... That's cool. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back