• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
On second thought the heart, the good text sizes, the alternating stars and the nice colour aside from the monochrome pictures are very nice, so I'll actually give it a 6.5/10.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
You know, I'm going to give you a different score than 10/10 this time. Instead, I'll give you a 15/15! Ah, but this thread doesn't allow that. So, alas, I will give you the average......Eh. I'm not in the mood for math right now. XD
~
10/10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Although it is quite weird, it is on the other hand very pretty. It's very colourful, but not too much to strain the eyes. The bit on the side goes nicely. I have to say, this has to be one of your best signatures, seeing as I haven't really been a fan of others. 8/10

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
To be quite honest, I liked it better when it was Monochrome. It just seemed to fit the icons and style more. Also made the text easier to read. ignore dem haters. =3=

7.5/10

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
The picture to me is just okay. I like the little name popping up on it, I guess. In my opinion the two lines of text below look incredibly squeezed together and, with the particular font added in (I don't mind the font by itself but I think it looks awful with Japanese, especially in that position), it just feels like an eyesore to me.

I'm not a design expert by any means, but personally I would prefer the second line of text in CSS or something (and less wide, or maybe at least more symmetrical), and the first Japanese line just left out all together.

The thing I like most is the colour. 3/10.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I can't tell if you just really just damn picky, or just reaaally hate Japanese text, because the last time you rated my signature, it was a '7', and it was designed the exact same way but the text wasn't Japanese. Think a little before rating down so harshly. This isn't the first time I've seen you rate something so low because you've disliked one thing.

Also, the text is CSS'd. xoxo.

7/10

Still too tall for my liking, but hey. It's organized, and I'm just going to judge it harsly because of one little tidbit or two that I don't like.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
8/10

If I gave this a low rating I'd have to slap myself silly. The screencap choice is nice (Mithos ;;) and everything else is pretty organized. ...Guessing the line is a lyric from the song mentioned below?

And by the way, I didn't deduct the Japanese from my score; that'd make me a hypocrite since I've used it too!

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
7/10

not sure what it's from, never seen it before, the expression is interesting though

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
I kind of like the position on the screen and the image itself. I can't explain why I like it really, but hey 8/10~
I can't tell if you just really just damn picky, or just reaaally hate Japanese text, because the last time you rated my signature, it was a '7', and it was designed the exact same way but the text wasn't Japanese. Think a little before rating down so harshly. This isn't the first time I've seen you rate something so low because you've disliked one thing.
I don't recall, so if it helps at all I wasn't intentionally taking points off and rather just scoring it from the bottom up.
Regardless, it's just a rating and more importantly it's just my rating. No big deal.

Years
10/10

Golduck was one of my fave Water-types pre-5th Gen, I may like Oshawott these days but I will always love Golduck for its blue body and its mistaking of Kappa.

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 22, 2016
Yours is quite simple, but you have the color coordination down, which I appreciate.
It really is an adorable little thing though, and although childish, it adds to the cuteness. The cute club banner seems to just belong since you're going for a cute 'feel.'

I'll give it a solid 7/10. It could use more creativity and effort.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
How nice, a cute animated Eevee. ^___^ I also like how the coloured text matches the Eevee and what the text itself says. It's small and simple and makes its point beautifully.
10/10!
:D

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
Ah, the almighty Golduck. First in the Evo-chain, Psyduck is a dumb as ever! And, then when he evolves, he earns the title of 'Gold'? I absolutely positively love how they do that! XD Awesome job, yet again by our most famous Pokedex user!:D
~
10/10

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2014
10/10.

They are just so beautifully wow. :o
My eyes are glowing in awe. :D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Honestly, it doesn't really look that good. The white outline around the artwork doesn't look nice, and I'd have probably tried doing this with CSS or something, seeing as with a transparent image it wouldn't come up with that outline. :x But yeah, you should check out the CSS help thread in webmasters discussion. Or I'd gladly help you with something if you'd like.

4/10 for now.

Years
7/10

What's with you thinking my signature lacks creativity?

Anyway, I give a 7 cos it looks too small but Chord Overstreet is one of the hottest Gleeks right now. I'll always remember Glee for its song covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back