• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bringing back Reputation points?

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
+Rep
"Your so smexy"

-Rep
"You used their in the incorrect form, your grammar fails gtfo"

Yes that is how I want my rep to be used. I don't see why are so against such a system. Come on now, our memberbase is capable of being civil and not abusing such as system. Everyone just needs to have faith in them, because I am sure everything will turn out great just like Post Comments have.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
newhere.jpg

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Did you know that you're actually randomly being awarded rep now? Idk if it still shows on Modular like it used to, but some post comments arbitrarily award rep. So I have negative rep even though I joined after rep stopped being a thing.

Bring it back to counteract my random bad rep. :(

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
Agreeing on the like system. Since it's not a profile stat, it'd probably work out better than rep did.

Back