• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your cellphone ringtone?

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Simple question.Most of you have cellphones but what have you set as your Ringtone?Maybe its your favorite song or a default tone or do you just set it on vibrate?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
My ringtones are Outasight songs. Usually I have a set of ringtones that belong to a group like family, friends, school, etc.

The most common I hear is "Shine". <3

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
My phone is always Pokemon related.

My recent ringtone is Purrloin's voice (from the episode: "Purrloin, Sweet or Sneaky"). I really want to use Liepard's voice, but it has not premier on any episode.

My tone when receiving text messages is Meowth's Japanese voice, when he is reciting first 2 lines of the Kanto motto alone. Episode: "Kyodai Pokemon Shima" [English: Island of the Giant Pokemon]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
The default Marimba ringtone.

Used to be Call It What You Want by Foster the People, but I reset it to default settings the other day and haven't bothered to change it.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
My phone is set to legend of zelda's: Saria's song. when I get messages the Legend of Zelda's big treasure chest sound plays.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I have this windchime default-ish sounding ringtone. I had the Gravity Falls theme on my old phone but since I upgraded to an iPhone I'm too lazy to figure out how to get it 8(

For my text tone I have the default also, I wanted the PS3 trophy unlock sound for that lol.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Right now, I have Matchbox Twenty's "She's So Mean" for my ringtone.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Mine is part of the theme song for The World God Only Knows. I want the Pokemon Center healing thing for my notification sound but I'm too lazy to bother getting it...

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
The ringtones on my phone is pretty crap lol. So it's always set on vibrate.
If I got a new phone I would put "The Price of Freedom" for my incoming calls and the victory tune of Final Fantasy for my texts.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
My ringtone is the beginning to Blow Me (One Last Kiss). I don't get to hear it that often since no one really calls me. ;P

My text tone is one of the default ones they give you, not sure the exact name, just a simple chime sound.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
The default tone for Samsung Galaxy Pocket. It's a pretty cute tone, so I haven't changed it yet. Most of the time I'm just at school, so I set it on vibrate, or silent mode.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Countless different parts of songs, often distinct ones for every contact.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Countless different parts of songs, often distinct ones for every contact.
I've been meaning to do that, but I'm like super lazy, and I wouldn't remember which tone went to which contact anyways lol.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Well my main cellphone ringtone is the opening theme to Law And Order: Criminal Intent. I got different ringtones to some of my contacts. Like for example for my brother is a song by LMFAO called, "Party Rock Anthem". With my other friends and family are different types of ringtones. I was bored on that day, lol.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFKtYCcMWT4

This is my ringtone! Well it was on my old phone. I got a new phone a few weeks ago and I haven't been able to get my ringtone onto my new one due to compatibility issues with iTunes, so yeah. But when I do get to put it on, that'll be my ringtone once more.

Years
Not going to have a new cellphone until sometime in the new year, but when I do, this is going to be my ringtone. I plan on getting just a bunch of 8-bit style video game remixes (similar to MIDI files from older phones) and rotating through them when I feel like it.

Back