• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Themed Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phangy

Master
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2014
My lastest project of my many themes is the disney princesses

Disney Princesses (Gym Style)
1. Cinderella: Rattata, Pachirisu, Taillow, Starly, Clefable, Gourgeist
2. Snow White: Taillow, Snubbull, Spinda, Deerling, Froslass~, Togekiss
3. Pocahontas: Zigzagoon, Sudowoodo, Zatu, Braviary, Trevenent~
4. Mulan: Kricketot, Charmeleon~, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Gallade
5. Belle: Lotad, Lilligant, Roserade~, Ursaring, Chandelure
6. Jasmine: Aipom, Ratticate, Persian, Medicham*, Arcanine~
7. Rapunzel: Kecleon~, Furfrou, Rapidash, Pidgeot, Tangrowth
8. Aerial: Luvdisc, Finneon, Gorebyss~, Octillery, Clawitzer, Empoleon
[FONT=&quot](Champ) Aurora: Hoothoot, Breloom, Wigglytuff, Mushama~, Snorlax

I also have my witch craft team and Straw-hat pirates team.

[/FONT] WCT: Delphox, Zoroark, Alakazam*, Mismagius, Slowking, Jirachi
SHPT:
Ambipom, Bisharp, Altaria, Shiftry, Blaziken*, Sawsbuck, Tangrowth, Metagross, Dusknior

That is really cool, i love the princess themes! very clever

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I mostly stick to weather teams if I'm competitive battling. Right now my gen. 6 competitive sandstorm team consists of:

Hippowdon
Latios
Aegislash
Mega Scizor
Manaphy
Thundurus

I don't OU much, but it's a solid team for the most part.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2015
I'm planning to put together a monkey team since that is my chinese zodiac. I want to use simisage, simipour, simisear, ambipom, primeape, and infernape! I'm not sure how other zodiacs would work though, like year of the rooster. I can only think of blazekin right now lol

As for myself, I don't really do themed teams, unless it's a monotype. However, I usually give themed nicknames to my Pokemon, for example, I'm currently training a rain team and all the Pokemon have nicknames based on brands of foods and drinks, like Pepsi the Toxicroak and Pringles the Floatzel.

Those are adorable nicknames!! The best I have is a machamp named lemonade xP

Last edited:

Evyl

t r a g i c
Years
Oh man I love themed teams. I've made a bird team and a snake team, both for competitive play. I love them both so much.

Mesmerella

Preschooler
Years
I never thought of doing a theme team, but those are some pretty cool ideas! ^_^ I do, however, make teams with themed nicknames... In X version, I named all of my Pokemon after Animal Crossing characters, with the exception of Blaziken, who was an event Pokemon that I was unable to nickname. I also often nickname my Pokemon after Gym Leaders if I can't think of anything better.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2015
I thought more about this, what about a music themed team? Like chatot, jigglypuff, meloetta, and exploud, but I can't think of two more to go with it. I guess maybe a pokemon that can learn belly drum?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 7, 2015
Seismatoad, since tympole kinda has a background with sound, and then you got boom box head noivern

Good ideas! I also thought of genesect too because of techno blast xD Although I think it is more techno as in technology than techno music genre lol I'm going to try this team out :)

Years
Well currently for fun I'm right now doing an ingame fighting mono-type challenge. I'm using Chesnaught, Lucario, Medicham, Machamp, Hawlucha and Toxicroak. You could always do something like that if you want some challenge :)

Years
Just thought of another theme, royal flush

Diamond: Flygon or Glaceon
Club: Pansear, Marowak, or Grenanja
Spade: Any grass pokemon with a visible leaf
Heart: Luvdisc or Swoobat
Joker: Zoroark or Mr.Mine

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
  • Age 44
  • D.C.
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
I am working on my breakfast-themed PvP team.

Bakin - Emboar
Puddin' - Swalot
2% - Miltank
Eggs - Exeggcute

Still thinking up what my 5th and 6th should be. Alakhazam will probably be one of them, since he has spoons and all :)

EDIT: I remembered that I am going to use Slurpuff, but I need to find a safari with Swirlix first. Going to name it Parfait!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
I want to make a team of pink Pokemon. Pink pink pink! There'll be Shiny Virizion, Mew, Mesprit, and. . . Maybe that's too many Legendary Pokemon for one team. I guess I'll have to let some of my other pink Pokemon, like Espeon or Sylveon, or my Shiny Crobat, join the pink team temporarily. I'm still working on it.

I also want to make a team that would be my Pokemon team if I could really catch Pokemon. I would have snakes, and lizards, bats, and poisonous Pokemon, mwhahaha. . . . Servine, Treeko, Gliscor, Noibat, Scolipede, and my Shiny Crobat.

Years
I have some themed teams.. on paper anyway..

Fullmetal Alchemist Homunculus Team
Envy (Zoroark) Pride (Coffagrius) Gluttony (Swallot) Wrath (Zangoose) Hariyama (Sloth) Milotic (Lust)

Fullmetal Alchemist "Heros"
Edward (Bisharp) Alphones (Golurk) Mustang (Arcanine) Hawkeye (Roserade) Armstrong (Escavalier) -- Last spot is still open =\

(Big Fullmetal Fan if you haven't guessed)

I want to plan out others, but they aren't quite as developed just yet.. I've lately been nicknaming Pokes after Transformers characters.. and Liepard sparked my imagination to do a DC Super Hero team, which will inveitably make me do a Marvel one. Final Fantasy would be fun to do too.

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jan 30, 2017
guys touhou themed teams how about this

aegislash as konpaku youmu
staraptor as aya shameimaru
weavile as cirno
delphox as marisa kirisame
lilligant as yuuka kazami
and rhyperior as tenshi hinanawi

Status
Not open for further replies.