• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
Granted, but you eventually get sick of food and die of hunger.

I wish I don't have to go to school so that I can use the computer all day.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
granted,but it disappeared.

i wish that pkmn mystery dungeon had all the regions!

Years
Granted. Now you and your Pokemon buddies can explore the mystical regions of the Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia. If you're enough of a hardcore gamer, you might be able to reach level red the hidden continent of ANTARCTICA, the mystical continent covered in a constant cold.

I wish for 99 bottles of soda pop to be on the wall in front of me.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
Years
Granted. you are then forced to drink all 99 of the ten-year old, horribly stale & tasting sodas which make you rush to the bathroom afterwards.

I wish for the cup to be half full rather than empty

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
Years
granted it takes a long car trip away, a plane trip further away, and a rocket to the moon and at the same time causing great amounts of carbon dioxide to be released and add to global warming

I wish for a knock on my door

WriteThemWrong

Years
granted the yo-yo is made of pure evil and the uber tricks makes the entire world evil

I wish for ice skates

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
You get the ice skates, but only after selling your soul to the devil. Now he has come to take his payment!

I wish that I could freeze and unfreeze time without being effected by it myself and not aging while time is frozen.

WriteThemWrong

Years
granted, it disappears from your chin and reappears on your ass

i wish to not be arrested for saying ass

Years
Granted. However, now it's running Windows Vista (Yes it's a bad thing; if you're using Vista, then you should know).

I wish I could wear a scarf all the time and not look stupid.

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
Years
Granted, but while you're driving in a convertible, it gets caught in the wheel and your head pops right off.

I wish I didn't make any wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back