• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
This is why I say read the rules:
This Section MUST Be Read Or You Will Be Ignored Also!! I Will NOT Give You My Fc, They Are ALL Posted In My Sig, So DON'T Even Ask "What Fc?"
It's in the rules!!

i'm sorry but you got 7 post instead of keeping in 1 post so I am going to miss something

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I'm also pretty sure you have a Blastoise. Do you think you can get me a Squirtle? My cousin has been bugging me to get one and won't give me back my shiny electrike. I can iv breed you something if you want. Other cmt.,
Ok, I'll check it and let you know tomorrow, what kind of squirtle please??
made it to oreburgh!im gonna post my FC in a second

Ok, put it in your sig.

Still waiting on Aaron40

i'm sorry but you got 7 post instead of keeping in 1 post so I am going to miss something

I know I have alot of post, but that's in the very 1st post.

Last edited:

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
lol Aaron u can look at her previous posts or look on her profile and look at her sig lol

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
I don't see you on wifi -_-.is ur wifi acting up?lol nvm.u didnt register it yet

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
*pulls out hammer again*
she hasnt gotten to u yet lol *pats ur head*

tht was 2 polkop lol

Back