• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Take a load off!

Crux

Evermore
Years
When you have free time, what do you do?
Do you relax, or tend to a side project?
How much spare time do you usually find yourself with?

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
When I have free time on my hands I would post on my forums I have joined, write my Talli tales novels or mess around on MS paint.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
I spend my spare time between PC and TV. I watch a lot of TV shows and PC is like the top site I go to so there. Unless you consider going out spare time...

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm pretty much have free time everyday. I have no job or school to worry about so I'm at home often doing nothing. There are days where I'm busy as all get out, but most of the time I have nothing to do.I usually I spend spare time either on PC or other parts of the internet , playing my DS (playing mostly Pokemon), drawing, or watching TV. ( Adventure Time episodes or the music channels lately.) I don't really go out with friends as often as I would like to.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I pretty much just spend that time on the computer doing whatever.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
How much free time I have varies.

I internet, draw, and play Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I tend to split my time between using the computer and reading. A lot of my work forces me to be on a computer, so sometimes it's just nice to be able to get away from being in front of one. That and I'm a big reader in general and will devote at least an hour or two to reading a day just because...hey, it's fun!

(oh, also, occasionally I like to get out and play some soccer or basketball)

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I split my time between PokeCommunity and catching up on things I've missed on TV. I don't get nearly as much free time as I used to right now though... I always seem to be out and about!

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
My free time varies, I work away from home but then I get a good 10 days off at a time.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Free time? What's that

Browse the internet, specifically PC and Facebook. I literally have nothing else to do.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Like many others above me, I just play Pokemon on the DS or surf the internet (Pokemon forums, or YouTube), longer time off I take a nap.

Years
I do whatever keeps me from being tremendously bored. Either by listening to music, playing Pokemon, or doing anything and everything on the computer.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Video games, sewing, watching stuff, reading. Usually from 3 in the afternoon until I go to bed is my free time, and to be honest I rarely plan anything to do during it. It's more of a matter of getting home and impulsively doing whatever.

Sirfetch’d

Whenever I have free time I am usually on the computer, most of the time on the Battle Server.

Years
Whenever I have free time I spend it playing Nintendo, sports, watching tv, Twittering/foruming or listening to music. Woohoo for free time :D

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Listen to songs on Youtube, post on online boards like here, go to Facebook and any other site I like to frequent.

I usually have a lot of free time right after school, usually 4-5 since I have a habit of staying up later than I should.

Cavalreaper

Pokemon Breeder
Years
I usually kick back on the computer. If my friends are available, I'll spend some time with them. If all else fails, I'll take a walk with my dog and pick up a book. God knows I have enough of those lying around.

Back