• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] One Piece: The Golden Age (OOC + SU) Rated T

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
@Magic Fox and Lumbah_Rye:
Allow me to formally accept you both. Welcome to the RP. Your characters will be added to the database shortly.

Additionally, sign ups are closed for the time being. They may be opened later, pending on the circumstances. Just keep posting and we will get the epic plot moving! Good work so far everyone!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I've gotten a post up too. Sorry ahead of time, Khawill. xD

Years
I'm working on a joint post with Grieger right now. I'm not sure when exactly but it shouldn't be too much longer until it is up.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
So hey guys, Lumbah actually gave me a suggestion the other day. In an RP we were both previously in, we had an Etherpad as the RP's OOC chatroom, where we could pop in if we wanted to chat, make a JP or generally post information into. So this is mainly for SV and Rai, I guess; Do you think we should make some type of OOC chat? It might make it easier for everyone to get a hold of everyone else for JPs and the like that way!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Sir Bastian- Great suggestion! I know quite a few of us probably have a skype, but for the convenience sake of everyone, we could probably set up a titanpad to communicate if you guys would like to. For those not familiar with titanpad, it's quite handy for creating jps and communicating!

@Khawill- If you'd like to do that, I don't think that would be too much of a problem. It could definitely be arranged. xD

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I personally think that a chatroom would be all kinds of useful and fun for chatting and the like :3

Also, Loki and I are making a JP so we won't just back and forth anymore. Allllso, I'm going to be introducing a concept to all of you none-piecers. In the anime and manga as well, alot of characters, aside from specific traits and characteristics, also have their own, very special laugh. Like one guy goes "Dereshishishishishi" and another goes "Shahahaha!" and a third goes "Shulololololo!". So, I'm going to be giving Vance a special laugh :3 It's not neccesary to do, but I think it'd help his character.

Reactions: SV

Perplexity

The Crazy One
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 28, 2013
Oh please, can we have a titan pad? It's almost impossible for me to get on Skype on a regular basis, but my work devices don't block titan pads. xD

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
There appears to be enough support for a titanpad (at least for the time being), so I made one real fast. Since I don't want random people on it, I will PM everyone with the link shortly. Feel free to use it if you want.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Oh, yay! I have to say, Etherpad does have more options in terms of writing stuff on it, but it takes longer to set up as well. Still, awesome, you guys :3

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Great start, guys! By the way, did everyone get the link for the titanpad through PM? If you haven't, please let me know and I'll send it to you.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Wow lmfao all I have to say is that I'm really sorry about how useless Lotte is going to be on the course of this journey.

(In the middle of writing another JP and I'm just so sorry for all your life problems Vance)

Ah, by the way! Morgan's appearance link is broken. ;7;d I think all the zerochan links are....

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Loki- Really? Weird. Well, his appearance is the same one from the IC wanted poster.

Spoiler:

Hopefully that one works!

Years
So yeah... I have got no clue what I'm meant to do right now.
Perhaps I'll have Skellen go off on his own and meet with everyone again on the Grand Justice?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Raikiri sent you a PM, hopefully everything resolves itself. Sorry about the confusion!

For everyone else, try getting on the titanpad when you can!

Years
Raikiri and I are just waiting to see if Macho and Magic Fox want in on our joint post. Either way Skellen should be arriving at the Grand Justice soon.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Sounds good, gimme. Thanks for letting us know. Everyone else is working toward the ship too, so hopefully they'll be there roughly around the same time.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
BZC7TyoCcAAUkMf.jpg

Yeah....... it's hard to draw characters off of a written description LOL;;;
I feel like I didn't really hit the mark with either Morgan or Skellen, but I hope you guys don't mind that I took a shot anyway!

Oda's style is... unexpectedly hard to imitate hahaha OTL It's really strange that all of his characters' mouths practically always span nearly the entire width of the face, and he like, doesn't really draw eyebrows all the time....? GUH gotta improve next time.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Wow, this is actually really really good! I feel like you captured exactly how characters from One Piece would look, especially with Skellen and Lotte. DO MORE!

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
That is now I am officially envisioning Skellen, Lotte and Morgan.

To be fair, I myself never had a clear imagine of Morgan. UNTIL NOW. Thanks a bunch, you did amazing!

Back