• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] The Digital Connection [T][OOC and SU]

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 9, 2014
HUMAN
Name: Zephyr Coren
Appearance: Stands at a height of 5'6, has gray(ish) medium length hair. weighs close to one hundred sixteen pounds. Has a blue eye color. Often wears black sweatpants with a purple stripe going down each side. Wears them with a black t-shirt, and a varied shades of purple jacket that is a bit short, has sleeves that go down to where the t-shirt ends, and has a pink flower patch on the side of it. Also wears purple shoes(color matching with his digimon).
Personality: Serious and calm, a soloist, meaning he doesn't work well with others. Decently athletic. Doesn't like taking orders from others. Always focused, also doesn't show any emotion most of the time. Plus he absolutely hates rude people.
History: Zephyr was born in Japan(and learned English of course), and events led him to have to move to the United States, to be specific, New York City. He is an only child, meaning he gets more attention than he wants. Quiet most of the time and hardly opens up to anyone. He secretly likes Digimon, so when he decided to enter the sweepstakes that gave eight lucky winners a free copy of the Digital Connector software and a D-CAT, he was surprised to find out he had won one.
Digital Categorizer colors: Purple/Black

DIGIMON
Species: Dorumon
Line: Dodomon -> Dorimon -> Dorumon -> Dorugamon -> DoruGreymon -> Dorugoramon
Attacks:
As Dodomon
- Little Iron Beads
As Dorimon
- Metal Drop
As Dorumon
- Dash Metal
- Metal Cannon
- Dino Tooth
As Dorugamon
- Cannonball
- Power Metal
As DoruGreymon
- Metal Meteor
- Bloody Tower
As Dorugoramon
- Brave Metal
- DORU Din
Appearance: Standard, no differences
Personality: Calm and collected, sometimes says things without thinking. Gets along with others quite well. Always concentrated on the task at hand. Fights when it is necessary. Also doesn't like rude people. (doesn't this change when in their digivolved states sometimes?)
History: N/A

(This is my first SU, don't judge me)

Last edited:

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
It's a little short...

Could you you make it a little longer? I.e. expand on both Zephyr and Dorumon's personalities. Until then...

BlazingMaster: Temporarily denied.

I will reserve a spot for you though.

EDIT: BlazingMaster: Accepted as long as you make longer posts than that. Welcome to the RP!!

On another note, whether or not FadingTree gives his SU before the deadline, then we will probably start.

Last edited:

Skystrike

Years
Can I please dropout?
I'm looking at my schedule. I'm not sure if I can fit time in.

Sure, I understand. :)

This means that SUs are now closed!
I'll be putting up the IC thread shortly.

Fading Tree: If you still want your spot, though, PM me.

IC thread submitted, just waiting for it to be approved.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
I'll be posting tomorrow at some point. Just have something I wanna clear up, what level do our Digimon start off at?

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
And posted~ Sorry for the delay, I got a little bit distracted yesterday when I bought a Wii U. XD

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
@Alby: I can totally understand. Me, buying a new system would probably keep me away from days. I applaud you for pulling yourself away as quickly as you did. lol.

Skystrike

Years
And posted~ Sorry for the delay, I got a little bit distracted yesterday when I bought a Wii U. XD

@Alby: I can totally understand. Me, buying a new system would probably keep me away from days. I applaud you for pulling yourself away as quickly as you did. lol.

I agree with Yagami, xD

Also I'll have my post up by Wednesday, there's some stuff I need to sort out.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
I hope neither of you would mind if I posted and interacted with Alby a bit. Nothing to major, just something to keep the Rp going until Monday.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Probably should had mentioned that Dracomon would be all "before chummy" with Salamon. But it seems like we think alike, so that's good. lol.

Skystrike

Years
Good job me for not doing it yesterday.

Also if Godzil and BlazingMaster do not post before this Sunday night, they will be kicked from the RP even though I don't want to because three players in an RP?

If I do that, I'll probably have the RP continue on while reopening signups.

Back