• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
I have a Slowbro and I'm trying to evolve it into a Slowking. I try to use the Water Stone on it and it won't work. It says, "No use." I try to select Slowbro but it still says, "I won't have any effect."

I was told that Slowbro evolves into Slowking this way. What's going on? :[

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2009
I have a Slowbro and I'm trying to evolve it into a Slowking. I try to use the Water Stone on it and it won't work. It says, "No use." I try to select Slowbro but it still says, "I won't have any effect."

I was told that Slowbro evolves into Slowking this way. What's going on? :[

I created this account to tell you slowbro will never ever ever envole into a slowking....
it is so annoying how people assume that slowbro envoles into a slowking....
I've gotten into countless fights with idiots who believe that it does i want to save you from becoming part of that idiot club

an its slowpoke to slowking

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
I created this account to tell you slowbro will never ever ever envole into a slowking....
it is so annoying how people assume that slowbro envoles into a slowking....
I've gotten into countless fights with idiots who believe that it does i want to save you from becoming part of that idiot club

an its slowpoke to slowking

I understand that Slowpoke evolve into Slowking via trade while holding a King's Rock in the real games. I was just told that in ShinyGold, you evolve Slowbro into Slowking via Water Stone.

Thanks.

TheBlueRabbit

1.) In Ice Path,
Spoiler:
What is its purpose?
2.) In Dragon's Den,
Spoiler:
How do I get past it?
3.) Is it possible to access Silver Cave?
4.) Ok, sorry if this to too closely related to Jirachi, but it is possible to find it immediately after the Pokémon League, or do I have to complete something in Kanto, too?
5.) Where can I get the EXP Share?
Thanks.

Last edited:

simonrule18

Iwant to create my own pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 18, 2013
hello
i have problem can any one help me please in pokemon shiny gold beta 5 "blackthorn city"
i can't enter the gym the battle...

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2012
Where are Heracross? In Gold version it was on the tree in Azalea Town, but in SG i find only caterpies on trees(

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2012
I USE A MAC, and i have the latest version of visual boy advance (1.7.4), i have the latest version of shiny gold, and i have absolutely NO IDEA how to get it to save. THERE IS NO OPTION FOR 128k SAVE STATE, SO THAT WON'T WORK!!! If anyone has an idea, PLEASE tell me, i'm desperate here..... i'll do anything to get this game to save, it's freaking awesome....

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
to master zel you're just to awesome and you inspire me to make my own hack

weres torchic dud? plssssssss

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back