• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Nightmare Eclipse

What should the third freind be called (your rival from D/P/P)

• Jun

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Tyson

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Barry

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Peter

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Paul

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimo Spriter

I'm back ...
Years
lol i was just thinkin for the move like cut scences i could use sims 2 and just get rid of the sound and find people from here 2 do voice overs

Ultimo Spriter

I'm back ...
Years
ok hi i don't think this is double posting but if it is what can i say................

don't be alarmed but I am temparerly post poning Pokemon Nightmare Eclipse, I need to postpone it cause i got school again and i gets lots of homework (cause im in da smart class) so i can't work on da game as much. but i will do wat i can and slowly work on it ... but when i return there will be a BIG update and if i can get it working a demo so just hold on ppls ok.

Bye
Ultimo Spriter

ps. 4 those of us who like da sims da new game comes out this month on da 20th ok bye.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
This looks really bad, I'm sorry to say. The story is terrible, the graphics are all borrowed... There's no evidence of any effort. There isn't even proper spelling. In this day and age where we have programs to check our spelling, you can't even give that a try?

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
This looks really bad, I'm sorry to say. The story is terrible, the graphics are all borrowed... There's no evidence of any effort. There isn't even proper spelling. In this day and age where we have programs to check our spelling, you can't even give that a try?

I completely agree, this is just unacceptable, and what do you mean *this is what you get to play in the free version*? Are you going to force us to pay for this cheap game... Try harder...

Ultimo Spriter

I'm back ...
Years
Ok I need too clear things up

1. There is no money involved !!!and besides I trashed the idea of there is no free play and no story mode but there are 2 versions of the game 1 for people want tp play a game and watch it end. This will be to some people as a big demo but this ends when you beat the Elite 4 and the Champion. And the other will start from the beging and venture into areas after the credits..

2. I didn't know about the snow tiles im sorry and I am working on my own and more custom tiles.

3. I am also sorry about my spelling, I do suck at it and tried to improve .My year 8 english teacher was helping me but my new one is a cow and does everything different to the other year 9 english teachers and she won't help me. When i relese the Game I will check all the spelling and grammer and make sure they are correct.

4. I will rewrite the story in am ore easy way to understand. This will be when I release the BIG Update.

I hope this clears things up for people

Bye
Ultimo Spriter :t201-!:

Ultimo Spriter

I'm back ...
Years
Sorry

This so cant be double posting but I have hit a road block with my game ...... I recently recevied virus's (yes more then one) (I probbly had a day before another one activated) and they were attacking my files so insted of saving them the guy who fixed my computer deleted the infected ones and there were only 500 files left (out of 797,863), 196 ofthose were system files (The windows/mac files that you need to run the computer). Only a few files survived that were needed to complete enough stuff for a demo. So sorry for the people who were actuilly following this game and wanted to see the big update and the first demo.

Bye
Ultimo Spriter :t201-!:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back