• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becki's Breeding Parlor - Now with Shinies and Events

How is my shop?

• Excellent

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • good

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • poor

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • terrible

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
No problem xD and good luck the masterball should make it easy!

Years
how is the dsi? is it better then the ds? and there will be a * next to your name in the request section when i am done :)

its great. not only does it have a camera wher eyou can instantly edit your photos in so many ways and upload them to facebook, it also has a SD slot, can hold music which you can "play" with, and has a shop where you can download games! ima ctyually downloading games right now, so once i am done, would you like to trade the 4 items? ill PM you when im ready =D

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
gussing you are a fan of the new dsi but what oabout the old ds games canthey all be played on the new ds?
Plus the wii looks really fun i want one (doubt ill get one this year though)

anyways you ready to trade?

humm i need to find some pokemon to trade you i now have a few tauroses' you can have xD

Last edited:
Years
gussing you are a fan of the new dsi but what oabout the old ds games canthey all be played on the new ds?
Plus the wii looks really fun i want one (doubt ill get one this year though)

anyways you ready to trade?

humm i need to find some pokemon to trade you i now have a few tauroses' you can have xD

in about 5 min i will be. im downloading games =D

the wii is awesome. ya...really dont need to explain! XD

All DS games can be played on it. only the really old ones (the GBA ones) cant be played.

lol ya! Taurus are great!XD

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Really? i read somewhere that there were only a few ds games could be played on the new dsi

i know it looks so good! but i think it might be expensive with all the wii ware (is that what its called?)

mkay then ill hatch you one last tauros yay :) and then meet you in the wifi room xD

Years
Really? i read somewhere that there were only a few ds games could be played on the new dsi

i know it looks so good! but i think it might be expensive with all the wii ware (is that what its called?)

mkay then ill hatch you one last tauros yay :) and then meet you in the wifi room xD
yup, just downloading the last game. wont take long.
and no, all DS games can. but only DS games can be played. not the old GBA games that went at the bottom of the old DS. they sucked anyways, bad fgraphics, no touch screen, and are from the early 2000s. you rprobably dont even have any. XD

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
Years
I haven't thought of buying a DSi, for the only reason that I don't like either the Blue or Black colors XD
When and if new colors come out I may think about but for now I love my new DS, missed out on buying a Lime Green one though D: ughh my fav color

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
No i would miss the gba games i still buy them xD i have quite a lot of them actually, i still have all my gb games and both my orginale gb and my gbc

okay no rush but i am heading for the wi-fi room now

Years
I haven't thought of buying a DSi, for the only reason that I don't like either the Blue or Black colors XD
When and if new colors come out I may think about but for now I love my new DS, missed out on buying a Lime Green one though D: ughh my fav color

ya, other colours that are in other contries (mostly japan) are white, red, lime green, metallic blue, and hot pink. they will probably be released around christmas time! hey lime green! =D

Harumi-chan

Years
ya, other colours that are in other contries (mostly japan) are white, red, lime green, metallic blue, and hot pink. they will probably be released around christmas time! hey lime green! =D

Yeah Japan always have all the colors.

And yes, it was a Lime Green DS part of a bundle with a cooking game (not cooking mama) but when I went back to the store it was sold out :'c oh well got the pink one.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Really Harumi? i can still buy a lime green ds at traget, wal mart, and some other game stores...and i wish i had a blue ds...and i second the i still love my old ds :]

so how are you today Harumi?

it was my wight loss coach xD

ooo metalic blue i want xD

Last edited:

Harumi-chan

Years
No i would miss the gba games i still buy them xD i have quite a lot of them actually, i still have all my gb games and both my orginale gb and my gbc

okay no rush but i am heading for the wi-fi room now

I still have my old gbc games XD no gba cause I never owned a gba, I played pokemon on roms sadly. But at least Gamestop still sells old gba games I may be tempted into buying some XD

Years
Yeah Japan always have all the colors.

And yes, it was a Lime Green DS part of a bundle with a cooking game (not cooking mama) but when I went back to the store it was sold out :'c oh well got the pink one.

o yes, i know that one. i was thinking about getting that for my mom! XD that with Tetris DS.

hopefully the Lime Green DSi is released here in NA...if thats where you are XD

EDIT: yup...Flroida! ;]

Harumi-chan

Years
Really Harumi? i can still buy a lime green ds at traget, wal mart, and some other game stores...and i wish i had a blue ds...and i second the i still love my old ds :]

so how are you today Harumi?

it was my wight loss coach xD

ooo metalic blue i want xD

aww yeah I've only seen it once in best buy though D: le sigh, but its okay, I'm happy with what I have. I'm doing well :3 how are you today

o yes, i know that one. i was thinking about getting that for my mom! XD that with Tetris DS.

hopefully the Lime Green DSi is released here in NA...if thats where you are XD

EDIT: yup...Flroida! ;]

Yes hopefully XD /shakes fist

Last edited:
Years
lol everybody has the old games. i do too...they were eitehr only Pokemon tho or Disney Movie Spinoffs! XD come on i was 5!

ya, the metallic blue is just like the colour of the oldest DS. thats the one i have. that and the DSi...man there is a difference!

ooo....and if anybody cares...im fine today as well! =3

thanks for the trade Becki! =D

Last edited:

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Well i live in cali so maybe cali people don't like lime green so maybe thats why i see them when i go shoppingxD but i have never seen the lime green ones in best buy...have you tried target/walmart?

and i am well today :} i just need to bake some cookies or something xD

and ma i sugest e-bay? if you guys can't find lime green ones where you are xD i <3 ebay

Harumi-chan

Years
lol everybody has the old games. i do too...they were eitehr only Pokemon tho or Disney Movie Spinoffs! XD come on i was 5!

ya, the metallic blue is just like the colour of the oldest DS. thats the one i have. that and the DSi...man there is a difference!

ooo....and if anybody cares...im fine today as well! =3

thanks for the trade Becki! =D

The only gbc disney game I had was Beauty and the Beast XD and I must admit it was fun

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Really? its the same like colbalt blus humm then i don't want one anymore xD

no problem idawg and yes we care :)

i dislike the spinoff games, they are never good (for at least me) they are usually always cheesy xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back