• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I told Pikakitten and Glitchguy I would never change away from that signature... but I lied.

#ItWasJustLikeCirnoAndHerAvatars

Gabri

m8
Years
No.

It's been quite a while since I had a theme changing craze. For the last what, 2 and half years? I've had like 3 or 4 different themes, each one would last for months and months.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

If doing minor changes and adding rotating images counts, then I guess I do it relatively often. But I'm not that crazy about it hahaha.

Making new themes does take a while when you draw your themes yourself.

Gabri

m8
Years
The only thing I'd like to do is for my sig to show different lyrics each time you load the page. I've seen it done with images, but never with text.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

No, I don't think there's any way to rotate text with the tools we have been given. :/
Though I guess we get quite a lot of freedom as it is. If I wanted to, I could clutter the entire screen with sparkles and pictures of dancing bears. Or cover the avatar of the person beneath with the letter Q.

All of these things would be against the rules of course. But still fun.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Wait, you can make your own theme? Ah, but the question is, should I be that biased? Is there as such thing as too much Nido?

Pshaw, of course there isn't.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Figures they wouldn't give you that much power. Kanto Dream Party, you're still up (5 Pokemon is hardly a party, though). I probably wouldn't've gone through with it anyway.

Or would I have? I dunno, I can't even be bothered with a proper signature.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
I'm thinking I may just do rotating images for a signature. Isn't that typically java based, though? Or I don't know. I haven't done rotating images on a forum in several years. Either way, I don't have too much faith that they've finally made forum codes for that now.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
So they have a site for that now, eh? Clearly I've been away for a very long time. I remember it being harder and a lot more code centric.

Also, I just wanted to call 216000 because it makes me feel big. UnU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back