• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

I'm actually quite sad I didn''t have Gardevoir on my team in Gen5. I had her on all my others in Gen3 and 4 tho.

I used Chandelure instead :<

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

You monster D:
She is a bit bad at early levels though, but really takes off when Psychic is learned.

Yep, I"m getting super hyped for MegaAmfabulous. I can't wait to see what other 'mons get Mega forms as well.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Megas are dragons?

whut

there's no sense in pokemon anymore

AND I LOVE IT STILL

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Pokemon going Super Saiyan every episode. Why the hell didn't they think of this earlier?
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Spoiler:

Feels like I might get pregnant watching this.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

Emerald for sure. I've never gotten close to the 330+ hours I've logged with any other Pokemon game. The Battle Frontier was so addicting ._.

Years

My favorite generation by far is the 3rd generation. It has the most nostalgic feel for non-8 bit styles in terms of Pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back