• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Care to share?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Hi, dear A&D users! Here to ask you peeps some questions and request some stuff too. :p

Where do you gather all your resources from? Is there a particular site you like more than the other because of the good quality stuff it provides? If yes, do you have any plans of sharing it with us? Doesn't even need to be related to graphics! Saw a site which explains the basics about the dos and don'ts of proper anatomy for traditional art? Saw some good photography tutorial which you thought was really in-depth and helpful? Share it with us! I've seen plenty of members ask for more graphic resources and photography tutorials for a while now. So it'd be really helpful if some of you came ahead and helped other artists like yourself out. <3;

If I gather enough stuff, I'll probably make a sticky outta this one or a separate thread for it. So yeah, help A&D by contributing what you can!
I have plans of uploading a c4d and texture pack myself so look forward to me sharing it here, btw. ;P

Cid

Years
Hmm I have a couple of sites that I use for reference when I make tags and icons. Most of the renders and C4Ds I used come from either Renderat or Planet Renders, lots and I mean lots of stuff I just get from DeviantArt, a couple of icon tutorials from LiveJournal, tag tutorials from graphics sections of various other forums, while I get many gorgeous fanart stocks from Pixiv. A good amount of stuff I also got from users here at PC! I'd add more but it's way past midnight here and I really need to sleep, haha. I'll post again later, or maybe edit in what I forgot to add. (b'')b

I wish I had links ready but I don't, unfortunately. I'm gonna have to search them up again. D;

derozio

Years
I'm sure a lot of members will find your post useful, Cid. :D Maybe more if you post links. But yeah, take your time! :D

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
I downloaded my recent c4ds and fractals from DA. Stinky666 has some amazing c4d packs!

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
^Stinky666's renders are like my life blood /////

Or er, they were, when I did graphics LOL But yeah deviantart and pixiv are great resources for just about anything.

Nowadays, for all my art needs, I use referencesforartists at tumblr because it is literally chock full of fantastic art advice, shortcuts, and techniques. It really gets my inspiration to practice going....!

BE WARNED IT'S SOMETIMES NSFW THOUGH....

derozio

Years
C4Ds + Illy's. I'd recommend this. Downloaded it a while ago and I must say, it is pretty good. This, as well. I'll look for more stuff on the sites you guys mentioned and find some more good stuff! I'll keep this thread updated with anything good I find. :D

http://m10tje.deviantart.com/journal/The-Big-Stock-Pack-Feature-337369386
^ might find this useful too. It is like a resource + stock pack "get it all here" page. Quite a lot of links along with previews. Contains some psds too!

And I really appreciate you guys posting here sharing your stuff, really. But it would be really helpful if you all posted some links too. Try to do it, if you can. :D Also, this thread should, in no way, stop you from making your own resource or tutorial thread. You can share your stuff here but you're free to make a separate thread if you've gathered enough material and compiled something you think is awesome. :]

moments.

quixotic
Years
I get mine from packs from other graphics sites predominantly. I've got a stockpile, so I haven't actually downloaded much recently.

Anyways, here's a pack I compiled quite a while ago and thought I'd repost it here just because it exists. :D

(click the preview! :D)

derozio

Years
That looks freaking awesome, moo! All you guys, I can personally vouch for moo's packs' quality - I have downloaded his stuff in the past. So don't worry about the file size too much and just push the download button! :D

Thank you for sharing it, moo. Really appreciated. :]

Back