• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Special Pikachu Edition ~A Fire Red Patch~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMastaC

Master of the Golden Bros.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 30, 2009
This Hack looks ausome (cant spell :P) i can wait to play it. this one of the game nintendo should have remade. ALong with Gold this was probly my favorite pokemon game of all time. Good Luck on this hack, i hope to play it soon.

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
Years
Thank you! You will be able to play it soon! The Beta: Version 1.0 is going to be released this Sunday!

Also as I said before. I'm revamping the Second Floor of the Pokemon Centers. Basicly it will become a hangout spot for trainers... If you have any ideas for it, just post! I'll give you Credit in the Game!

Edit:

Fusions... Umm not really... Sorry ^^;;; However if I do decide to add Fusions then I'll pm you!

DarkMastaC

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 30, 2009
make it an area where you can face tranners. get some extra exp. make them all tranners around the area with only pokemon you can cetch around that area at sightly higher lvl of course.

Edit: you could also add events where you have to face curtin tranners that did apper in the anime as well.

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
Years
Thank you E-mer! :-)

More Screens (Below): The first one show you're rival's new pokemon (EEVEE). The other two show some of the small changes I've made to the maps. More like tiny, but I'm still working on it ^^;;;

Other News:

I'm planning on doing SPE (Special Pikachu Edition) Versions for other Pokemon Games. I plan on making ones for the, RSE, and GSC Game Series!

Btw, The Beta is actully ready. Should I upload now instead of tommarow?

Last edited:

jc_rcw

:God:
Years
Its up to you if you want to upload it now, nice work you go steady with little changes here and there:D

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
Years
Why not... I'll upload it now! XD

It's however a Small Beta, it's light years away from being complete lol.

What Version 1.0 has:

-Story Changes
-Pikachu (Duh XD)
-Rival starts with EEVEE
-Updated Trainers (Pokemon)
-Gym Leaders: ~Brock, Misty, Lt.Surge~ have updated Pokemon Teams!
-Map Changes

Again I'm open to suggestions! I'll also reveal info on Version 2.0 (Second Beta) Later On!

Last edited:

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
Years
Version 1.1

Will Be released tommarow!

Features:
-A New Moveset for Pikachu and Pichu
-Modified Pokemon for Gym Leaders, and Elite Four
-Harder Trainer Battles
-Pikachu will have new Modified Stats...
-Map Changes
-Bug Fixes
-And More!

Other Versions

Version 1.3
Release Date: 1-2 Weeks

Version 2.0
Release Date: TBA

Years
well i played the beta and i have to say i love it:P:D ,because i like pokemon yellow. The start as pikachu is great only pikachu is pretty hard to train in the fire red/leaf green serie, so maybe you should it easier to level up like the normal starters:P.and you changed the inside of your house but you forget to make it walktrough if you use elite map because there is only one point where you can walk out. I hope you will finish it and it will become a very good hack i think. Maybe you should make pikachu follow you as an extra feature and change the sprite to a more ash looking boy

DarkMastaC

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 30, 2009
I dont think its hard to train in the fire red, leaf green series. manly cause of the fact that they did keep alot of thbe changes from the origianl yellow version. thoght a light ball on pikachu would be nice. seeing as you cant get a light ball anywhere in FR/LG and that would make pikachu better overall. also if you rember the pikachu you got as a starter couldent evolve into a Raichu.

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
Years
Thankies!

Actully I decided not to release 1.1, since it is way to early! However Version 1.3 will still be released. You just have to wait.

Oh and it's supposed to be hard. That's the point of the game lol to be more difficult.

Also H@KKER is now in charge of the sprites! However I still need somone who is good at scripting with ScriptEd or Rubikode....

I also need someone who can change the Title Screen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back