• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Riddles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
Years
How does wobbuffet get stronger in cold???
Proably the best guess ive seen. Me guessing uhhhh
im just gonna say walrein, just for the hell of it

Years
Ok, my next guess will seem stupid at first, but hear me out. Is it Litwick? It's part fire-type so it's super effective against Ice (colder times are the best) It's small enough to fit in your pocket (not that you would want to, it having a flame on its head and all). It lures prey in by making them think it's a candle. And according to Bulbapedia, it can have Shadow Tag as a hidden ability.

(I'm completely off on this, aren't I?)

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
Years
None of you are right yet, sorry. The last time I posted this people had trouble with it too.

Hint:
I haven't been around long but long enough to know,
that you don't usually progress with such reasons in tow.
I am pure, and I am holy, but don't misunderstand,
I'm only good at guiding you to who I am.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Uhmmmm... Is it Eevee? :s

No wait, I reckon it's Beartic??

OHHH I think I do actually know it now! I think it's definitely Cryogonal! The riddle works for it... But Tanaki already said that D: Hmmm... I'll stick with Beartic :3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Wait seriously, it's not Cryogonal? o.o Well now I'm confused...

My only other sure guess was Froslass, but that's also a no. So how about Spinirak? It has spider web which pre-Gen V was it's signature move and is for trapping. It has the face on it's back for the pray thing. Not sure about the cold part, but according to Bulbapedia "Spinarak are patient hunters that can stand motionlessly for several days as they wait for unsuspecting prey to get trapped in their webs" explaining the movement part. It's resistant against both of its own types, explaining the "my kind alone" part of the riddle. I suppose the 'guiding to who I am' section could be based on Spinirak's ability to change the face on its back to suit its mood? Anyhow, that's my best guess now.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
Years
Okay, all of you are wrong.

Now for the big REVEAL!!!

nosepass.gif

Nosepass.

Alright, next riddle:

Rid, riddle, riddle.
Look I found a fiddle.
The anwser should be on the line here.
Laughing and laughing all those days and nights.
The spoon and plate isn't quite so near.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Ehhh.... *goes back through riddle* Nope, don't geddit x3
Is this one Kricketune...?

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
Years
No and no. Close though.

Okay, here's the explanation for the last riddle:

The colder times are best.
For I become stronger then all the rest.
"Its magnetism is stronger in cold seasons." They are stronger magnets then any other during cold seasons.

Those foolish humans carry around those lockets.
Why carry them when they can carry me in their pockets.
Compasses are kind of like lockets, in fact some of them look just like lockets. The whole pocket thing is kind of trying to lead you away from the answer. Normally, you would think that the Pokemon in the riddle would be one that is small enough to fit in your pocket. However, Pokemon are Pocket Monsters, thus any one of them can fit in your pocket (I'm surprised nobody figured this out).

I attract my prey, in a very odd way.
My prey must be tough to be attracted that way.
"It feeds on prey that is pulled in by the force." Since it pulls in thing with magnetism you can assume that it eats metal, which is tough.

Thought once to stay but found to move a little each day.
But mustn't I move to travel with my master every day?
"Nosepass had been said to be completely unmoving,... ...However, close observation has revealed that the Pokémon actually moves by a little over 3/8 of an inch every year." If Nosepass is completely unmoving then how can it travel with a trainer or even do attacks.

I am unique in the way of traps.
If you are weak against my forces you are stuck.
Magnet Pull Ability. By being weak against his forces I meant that they must be steel type to get stuck.

But my kind alone can repel against my stunt.
In fact, my kind must make 0
"If two of these Pokémon meet, they cannot turn their faces to each other when they are close because their magnetic noses repel one another." Also, Nosepass are the only one's with this ability that aren't steel type. Also, Nosepass make zero shaped footprints.

I haven't been around long but long enough to know,
that you don't usually progress with such reasons in tow.
Nosepass is a third generation Pokemon and thus hasn't been around that long. It evolves by leveling up at Mt. Coronet which is a very unusual evolution progress.

I am pure, and I am holy, but don't misunderstand,
I'm only good at guiding you to who I am.
It's a pure rock type. It has several holes in it. And it's a compass, so, guiding would be it's main function.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back