• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Voluntary Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Voluntary Help Thread

The idea was pitched that a thread should be made for those who would like to offer their hacking services to others. This is that thread.

Here, you can essentially post a 'hacking profile', where you give information on your various hacking abilities. Others can then view these profiles, and get in contact with you if they want your help. It's pretty much as simple as that: you offer your services, people view this thread, and get in contact if they think you can help them.

Rules

1. Posts in this thread may only be in the form of 'hacking profiles'- ie., no requesting help from others. We have the Simple Questions Thread/Script Help Thread/Tutorials section for that. If you come across the profile of someone that can help you, contact them through VM or PM.

2. 'Hacking Profiles' must contain proof of work, for any hacking skills you claim to have. For example, if you claim to have scripting abilities, you must post some example scripts. If you claim to be a mapper, post a couple of example maps. If you claim to be a spriter, show some of your work. You get the picture.

3. Of course, general PokéCommunity Rules apply.

Eulu

Counting Sheep
Years
Eulu's Hacking Profile:
Name:
My name is Samara; I always sign off on my work under my real name, but I don't mind whether you call me that or my screen name-- Eulu. Nice to meet you!
Skills:
Spriting, concept art maybe?, and idea-pitching.
Examples:
View attachment 69573View attachment 69574
Seeking:
I'm mostly interested in making Fakemon, though I'm also willing to meet any of your other spriting needs. That said, I'm probably not the person you're looking for if you plan on not having any Fakemon in your hack at all. The more you plan to have, the more excited I am to help! I'm also probably game to help out hacks with really original, new story lines.
Prior Experience?:
I've never worked on a hack before, to be honest. I've contributed my artwork to other games before, but I've never been on a part of team. I'm excited to try it out!
Availability:
I'm a college student with a part time job, and I also have a lot of commitments such as newsletter-writing and music lessons. Because of my job, I'm unable to provide clear time-frames of my availability. I've definitely got time for you-- probably at least 7+ hours per week, but I need you to take that all into consideration before contacting me!
Contact Info:
You can message me here, and if we decide to work together I'll give you my Skype info.
Thanks! Feel free to message me. <:

Last edited:

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
What I can do: I can give good ideas for the story line and make banners. I also know a bit of mapping and very very little scripting. OW spriting is also one of the things I can do.

What I would like to do: Making banners and editing the OW sprites.

Proof: For banner see my signature and PM me for more. OW sprites, I can't provide them now :\

Pokémon Trainer 188

Mapping

I can do Mapping but if it is Possible I prefer to Work alone, Here is a Map of Mine -

Spoiler:

Tile Inserting

I am Happy to Insert Tiles for any Hack without any Credit, Here's some of my Work -

Spoiler:

Scripting

I am a Basic Scripter so if you need someone just to do the Little Scripting I can do that

Spriting

I can Make Trainer Sprite, but NOT Fakemon or Overworlds, Here's some of my Work -

Spoiler:

Story Helping

I can Help Progress the Story if you get Writer's Block

That's all, I hope you choose me for your Hack and Thanks for Reading :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 4, 2013
Hi im new here and i'd love to understand the processes of making a rom hack, but for that i would like to be inserted in a team(just to learn). in last case, i can help with storyline and mapping. please some team pick me and teach the all this stuffs!!!! ;D reply or contact: [email protected]

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jun 3, 2016
Hello there hackers.

I'm looking forward to help some of you hackers with a new game of pokemon.
For about a year ago i startet working on a hack with one of my friends but we got stuck at the storyline but also getting gen 5th pokemon into the hack, and because of that we decided to delete it all, and ever since that i have been trying to figure out how to get those gen 5th and now maybe gen 6th pokemon in a hack.
I can help with story line if you are stuck and mapping which i did the most at my last hack. I'm trying to understand the scripting part and i will soon be able to do (i hope).

If you think you can use me, feel free to pm :-D

Later! ;-)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
Hi Im Kyle I can Map, and do some basic scripting and editing of Pokemon using YAPE(Yet Another Pokemon Editor) I can also work on storyline as proved in my post about my rom thats in works I would love to gain experience hacking and get the best tools and advice I will work hard on whatever you ask. Pm if you can use my help

Years
Hello!
I am Dark Ice Cream at your service.

What Skill Do I Have?

Basic Spriting and Mapping

What I really do is mapping!

Sometimes I do maps so slow like 2 or 3 maps per day because of super busy.

PM me for the files cause can't post.. Restriction

:3

Years
Name:
My name is Josh; but I don't mind whether you call me that or my screen name-- LuxrayHacker.
Skills:
I make team threads. This idea came to me because I have seen a lot of peoples threads get denied because they are not up to par so I have made some for contacts
Examples:
Attachment I made the Delta saga thread and the Silver destiny thread for myself and I've made the pokemon platinum demake thread for mastervictini and the pokemon drago thread for mydrago However I can also map which I am fairly decent at

Prior Experience?:
I've worked on 7 hacks before none of which got released because we are still working on them

Availability:
Pretty much every day all day I am homeschooled

Contact Info:
You can message me here, and if we decide to work together I'll give you my Skype info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back