• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teeth!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 13, 2021
I brush my teeth twice a day, morning and night. I don't floss my teeth on a regular basis. I visit the dentist twice a year, and orthodontist once a year. I had braces two different times. I wear my temporary retainers every night - one for the top, one for the bottom. I have never had a cavity or root canal. Fun fact: I have a bonded left front tooth from when I broke it against the kitchen counter.

Guy

just a guy
Years
I'm pretty good at taking care of my teeth, but I wasn't always. Thankfully, I've never had any dental problems. Now I brush twice a day, rinse with mouthwash (which taste like Big Red bubblegum; it's so good), and I floss at night. And before all of this, I drink a glass of milk before bed which is good for building strong teeth and is just a healthy habit overall.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I haven't had major problems with my teeth whatsoever. My last visit to the dentist was so great, he rated my teeth "5-stars"...because I had no cavities whatsoever, plus I didn't need any braces. Never have and never will.

Even though back when I was in high school, I needed just one filling. That was it. Afterwards I started taking good care of my teeth that would make me go to the dentist every six months from now on. Hopefully I still keep this streak. :)

I'm the only family member that doesn't have braces. go me! :P

Back