• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2010
i can't play this, when i click on "Game.exe" it opens the Pokemon Raptor EX but sudenly it gives me a message "Failed to load script" and the game quits :S

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
Lending my save file for an LP

Ok... I got to post this earlier than I thought I would.

This is my backup save file from before I went on Raptor Shrine Island (or whatever it's called), which I'm lending to Zeta Dimentio/EndlessStrength for his Pokemon Raptor EX LP on Youtube.

"Due to circumstances beyond his control", he needed a save file from a while before where his LP left off, which happens to be right after Arceus. So here it is.

NOTE TO ZETA DIMENTIO/ENDLESSSTRENGTH:

Just download it and unzip it.

I'm not sure if I had Ho-oh in my party (I'm too lazy to check and I don't think I'm allowed to right now). If I did, you should go back to Dynas City and switch it for Gallade, then come back.

And, yes, I seriously beat Darkrai/Palkia/Reynold/Arceus with this arguably underleveled team, quite easily in fact, so you shouldn't have to grind at all. If you do, I'm sorry.

You might also want to buy some more Revives in Dynas City; I don't know how I got by using 2 while catching Arceus.

Also, you probably need to upgrade to the latest version of Raptor EX, because the version you were using even has a different team for Reynold, which probably means my save file, being from a newer version, won't work on it.

Suggestion: Mainly use Magnezone on Arceus. It can paralyze it with thunder wave, shatter most of its plates with discharge, and wall almost all of its judgment types and extremespeed.

Well, I hope this helps with continuing your LP!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Awesome game.
I cant seem to move though when Steven has finished talking to me telling to go to the gym to find Deoxys. Is there anyway I can sort this?
:)

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
The Search for the Elusive Manaphy

Is Manaphy in this game then?

It seems like everyone is wondering where Manaphy is... and no one on the thread knows...

Well, I haven't gotten to that part yet, so I don't know, but from what people have said about finding Phione's egg and stuff, I can think of several possible solutions to the Manaphy problem. Since I don't have a Phione, I can't really do this, so if you have free time, you could try experimenting with some of these ideas.

Maybe you can get Manaphy by...

Breeding Phione?
Maybe they coded it backwards, and Phione breeds into Manaphy? Someone could try...

Breeding Phione with a special item?
Maybe they intentionally coded it backwards, and you have to breed Phione with something like a Sea Incense, Mystic Water, or Splash Plate?

Evolving Phione?
I know the evolution guide states otherwise, but still... maybe try trading with a Sea Incense, Mystic Water, Splash Plate, or just trading alone? Or try evolving it by friendship? Or a water stone? Or maybe it evolves by learning a move or something?

Hatching Phione, then bringing it somewhere?
Like back to where the egg was found, and either Manaphy will attack or just join your team?

Well, I don't know. Those are just wild guesses. You guys can try them if you want to, though.

EDIT: I now officially despise Dialga. It took me 30 Ultra balls (6 times the max amount for any other legendary, inccluding, yes, Arceus) and 4 fainted Pokemon.

Last edited:

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
Years
THERE'S ONLY ONE PERSON WHO KNOWS!!

Wichu......

and oh yeah phosphate dont you want to try your theories about manaphy? i can help

hmm Maybe the luminous shard is for manaphy?maybe take it to the place where you found phione?

Last edited:

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
Years
My Team

Infernape Lv. 68
Crobat Lv. 56
Charizard Lv. 62
Electivire Lv. 54
Gallade Lv. 65
Raticate Lv. 46
Try Training them with your electivire give infernape d xp share let electirive hold lucky egg then go to sootopoolis waters and then just pwn the enemies thats how i got my electivire to 100

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
What part? the one that sticks you to the wall or you just triggered the event earlier

The one where Steven tells you that Deoxys is at the gym and he will beat the clones.

I just cant seem to move. I can go into the menu but i just cant move

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
Suggestions needed: Should Infernape remember Flame Wheel in place of Mach Punch? While it's nice having a high-PP fighting move, having a recoil move as my only fire move is getting kind of cumbersome...

Also, should I make Swampert forget Surf for Hammer Arm? It already has Waterfall, but if I do that I'll have to find another Pokemon that learns Surf to get to the league...

Years
C:\Documents and Settings\Bisher\My Documents\My Pictures\New Folder

My Hall of Fame just beat the Torxia League!!!!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Everyone, try to keep any discussion that doesn't directly relate to Pokemon Raptor - like movesets - out of the topic, there is another section on the forum meant to discuss these things that can be found HERE.

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2010
I love almost everything about your version of this game. I just hated the Pokemon Ranger female look and it was disappointing seeing her model being used in your version. Lol I think my favorite model of all the official and unofficial versions is Dawn from D/P and the female from Pokemon (old) White. Great game though!

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
Years
Okay ! thanks for the advise

Are you filipino? XD

no prob..

Yes i am fillipino..some asks me that

Suggestions needed: Should Infernape remember Flame Wheel in place of Mach Punch? While it's nice having a high-PP fighting move, having a recoil move as my only fire move is getting kind of cumbersome...

Also, should I make Swampert forget Surf for Hammer Arm? It already has Waterfall, but if I do that I'll have to find another Pokemon that learns Surf to get to the league...
Just Fly through the torxia league

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2010
Erm I noticed that the controls are very very...buggy? The only way to get it to pause is to click off the screen and click back on it and wait till it auto pauses. And in battle if you click something there is no way to go back. I've tried editing them and reseting them by going to the F1 menu but nothing works. I've tried redownloading too. Doesn't even work right on my pc controller.

Have no clue what's going on with it. It worked fine last night but no luck today.

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
Years
Erm I noticed that the controls are very very...buggy? The only way to get it to pause is to click off the screen and click back on it and wait till it auto pauses. And in battle if you click something there is no way to go back. I've tried editing them and reseting them by going to the F1 menu but nothing works. I've tried redownloading too. Doesn't even work right on my pc controller.

Have no clue what's going on with it. It worked fine last night but no luck today.
Hmm I Think Its not on the game its on your keyboard try cleaning your key board i think pause is no. key 0
or letter x speed up is shift or z accept is c or enter move is the arrow key

Back