• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Wi-fi Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Sorry in advance if this isn't the correct location for this thread.

I can't seem to connect to other players in ANY game. (Even Mario Kart 7.) I don't know why though. The settings has been the same as always. I was able to connect in the past but that changed. I've also done EVERYTHING Nintendo and the internet says.
Did anyone here had that same problem but managed to fix it? If so, PLEASE HELP!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I honestly am not sure where this thread would go, but I suggest to check out some of the threads in this section here: Technology and the Internet, and see if they have anything that may help you.

Until then, please note that this section is only for Black 2 or White 2 related discussions, and nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back