• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TAMERS: STREAM [OOC+SU] (M)

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
So, I won't be able to post tonight, but I will first thing when I wake up. It should be a fairly long post that leads into Rhodey finding his digimon, well more like it hitting him in the face...

Colony

Years
Change of plans, again. I posted the first part of Rhodey and Mokumon's encounter, and tomorrow I'll begin working on the second. That ultimately cut down the post's length, which is probably a good thing.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Sorry, I don't know much about digimon, but Salamon was the one I used in the last digimon RP I was in. And Quin is a lot of fun. You'll either love him or hate him, but there is no doubt he will make things interesting. Just one more section to go too, before my long SU is complete. ^^

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Hmm... I think I'll accept you. :D Just because of the sheer chaos that will be invoked here. :D Enjoy yourselves!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I'm still here ee.

I'll get a post up in the next few days, meeting my digimon :3

Fuyu

Years
No problem buddy. :D Will have a temporary spell of inactivity myself in a few days because I don't know how likely I'll have stable posting internet. Shouldn't be too long though. :D

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Oh he's just desperate right now. When things start going his way he'll seem different. x3 But yes, he is a bit scary and unpredictable. but that's why he's fun. x3

Fuyu

Years
The second half of the episode is up. :D Everybody run to enjoy!

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Yay! Fun will just be 10000x bettarz now! :D
I'll send Nikk and his meeping 'mon to Times Square anytime soon o3o

Colony

Years
I apologize, but my posting for July will be inconsistent at best. I am currently in the phase of college prep and I am also going on a few trips. I will post when I can, but nothing is guaranteed.

Fuyu

Years
No prob Colony. I understand completely. My college prep is next month.

ace_45, you're a little late to the party here buddy. All the spots are currently filled. If we have an opening come up, I will drop you a VM though!

For all current RPers, pick a number between one and fifty! Is important.

Back