• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
TJ8HpQmocBalgq-nM53DP_m0Bb5ts5NcOU0DtV8CuBI=w555-h140-no

pokemon_adventure_green_chapter_fanlogo_by_peetzaahhh2010-d7ia1k6.png

Hack Name: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter
Hack of:
Pokemon FireRed US Version 1.0 Rom
Language:
English

This game is based on the Pokemon Adventure Manga. The game follows the manga closely with nearly all the events inside. However, some events were changed to make it longer. The fact that the game follows the manga closely, you don't get to chose your own starter Pokemon. The game follows the storyline of Green. Most of the events that happen in this game weren't shown in the manga but was implied happened. This is a spinoff of my Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter hack.

GREEN+BETA+3_01.png

Award.png

Storyline.png

One day, a girl from Pallet Town was kidnapped by a mysterious flying Pokemon. Few years later, she returned back to her home only to discovered life has moved on without her. Lost and enraged, she decided to get revenge on those who kidnapped her which eventually got her entwined with Team Rocket and a boy named Red.

Maps.png

map-kanto.png

map-nanomi-region.png

features.png

• Story follows the story of Green (female protagonist).
  • Only girl is playable.
  • Not all Pokemon are catch-able
  • Jigglypuff is the starter Pokemon.
  • Red and Blue will get their default name, while you can name Silver.
  • Silver debuts in this game.
  • New tiles, maps, textures, items, trainer class and pokemon sprites.
  • Game would have OPTIONAL events that would change the storyline.
  • See the old and new Kanto.
  • The main character speaks in color text.
  • No HM FLY yet.
  • Several reference to the anime.
  • Some trainers have special Pokemon.
  • 3 new Pokemon types: Fairy, Shadow and Glitch.
  • Optional events that would affect the game's outcome.
  • Day and night system.
  • A bit of Hoenn and Johto Region is playable.
  • Gen VI attacks are in the game.
  • Mega Evolutions (Blastoise, Wigglytuff, Nidoqueen, Milotic and Parasect)
  • Primal Evolution (Cloyster)
  • Pokemon Contest is playable
  • Don't focus on badge collecting.
  • Able to create evolution items.
  • Pokeball Changer

Mega-Parasect.png
qiODX6OO0xFrRABmLxGWYP0agAKWYSCw8ZfPGBa0o6s=s64-no
G---Blastoise-Y.png

main-saga.png

The hack follows the story of the manga (extended a little). Most of the story elements are canon to the manga storyline (as they were implied). The storyline implemented so far are categorized in "chapters" format. Those are:
Spoiler:

Post-saga.png

The Nanomi Region saga focuses on Green's adventure in the Nanomi Region where she have to combat the deadly disease that is being spread by evil scientist. This saga contains several chapters and would be as big as the main saga. However, this saga can only be played after completing the Main Saga. It should be noted that this saga is non-canon.
Spoiler:

Bonus-CHapter.png

These are some bonus chapters that doesn't exist in the manga but serve as a side story for the players. Most of the bonus chapters offer prizes for the player. Some offer merely an Easter egg or give character development for some minor characters.
Spoiler:

screenshots.png

Spoiler:

glitches.png

Green - Fixed currently or for next beta

Orange - Non-fatal Glitch
Red - Fatal Glitches[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Teleport will teleport you to random towns/city. Please do not use it[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Opening up map might freezes your game.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Masked Green Back Trainer sprite is incorrect, and affects the NPC Trainer's sprite.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]One of the woman outside of Bill's Seaside cottage have the wrong trainer battle (Misty).
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Some evolution items doesn't have sprite, and they don't even work (I have yet to program them into game).[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]There's a trainer in Route 24 (or 23) the one near Bill's house, has the wrong trainer code.
    [/FONT]

Q: Help! How do you patch the game?

A: You'll need Lunar IPS, the beta patch (later version) and a clean Pokemon FireRed 1.0 Rom. You'll need to patch onto a clean rom.

Q: The file I've downloaded doesn't work! You suck!
A: Did you patch onto a clean FireRed 1.0 rom?

QL How to set Day and Night system on?
A:
Set RTC on.

Q: I can't save!
A: Set your save setting as 128.

Q: When you release a new patch, can I simply resume from my previous savefile?
A: Yes! Only if you were playing a recent beta file.

Q: Why don't I get the Thunder, Earth and Poison Badge?
A: Red only got those badges much much later. Red never gotten the Earth Badge in the manga.

Q: Why did you come back?
A: Mostly because people sending pm and email asking where did my hack go, eventhough I wrote it in my signature that I've moved to Pokemon Hacker Online. I will still update more regularly in Pokemon Hacker Online.

Q: Did the events happened in the game also occurred in the Manga?
A:
The main storyline of the game based around the manga. However, there are some events and details that I added inside the game to expand the game play (e.g. Commerce City was a city borrowed from the anime).

Q: I thought I named Blue, why did I end up renaming Silver?
A:
I haven't change the sprite in the intro yet.

Q: I thought the girl is Blue, and the boy is Green?
A: That's the Japanese name. I'm going by the English name hence the girl is Green and the boy is Blue.

Q: Will you be making LeafGreen Chapter?
A: Yes, but it'll be in a different game so there's more room, and more bonus chapters.

downloadf.png

[FONT=&quot]Beta 3[/FONT]
You can continue with your savefile. However, it's better to start a new save file for the smoothest gameplay. The beta ends right after the event in Lavender Town.
Pokemon Adventure Green Chapter
Pokemon Location

green-banner.png

Show your support for the hacks with these banners.
banner+1.png

banner+2.png

TJ8HpQmocBalgq-nM53DP_m0Bb5ts5NcOU0DtV8CuBI=w555-h140-no

Last edited by a moderator:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
good luck on the new hack. Greens story sounds good so far. Cant wait for more.

Years
I voted other, i want to play your manga hacks first including gen 2 manga and up if you decide to make all the manga gens
We got ash gray for kanto and orange islands but you could make ur own anime hack starting from kanto or maybe johto
But i would like to play your kanto anime version too lol ash gray aint that super good in my opinion

And by looking at your red hack im sure your ash hack would be better than ashgray

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I voted other also, I'd rather have a Johto anime hack, because I don't think there's been that one, and a blue and yellow chapter hacks.

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Looking forward to this Green Chapter. But I would rather see a manga based Gold/Silver/Chrystal and/or Ruby/Sapphire chapter before an amine hack

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
First of all, you are awesome. Hope you don´t get a burn out ;)
Concerning your future plans: I would rather like to see Johto or Hoenn(or any other region from the Anime/Manga apart from Kanto/Orange Islands)to be in the spotlight. Just my (cool) opinion :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 9, 2013
As stated before, I hope you'll also remake the Hoenn stuff, too. I love the Hoenn region and would love to see it redone.

LindseyTNamez

Wataru's Dragon Protege
Years
Oh man this is gonna be awesome! Take your time cause I know each hack will be amazing! I really wouldn't be interesting in anything from the anime so respectively I voted no. I like the manga a lot more but if you want to do an anime one I know you'll do a great job with it. Can't wait for this to come around and especially the yellow chapter, I'm looking forward to that more than anything!

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Wow rock this hack is simple beautiful !!! green is quite a mysterious character.. so im looking forward to play her story

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Completely finished the Epilogue Chapter. Started on Ilex Forest Chapter, images uploaded.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Wow rock this hack is simple beautiful !!! green is quite a mysterious character.. so im looking forward to play her story

Totally agree. Out of all the POKEDEX holder, I feel like we don't really know much about her. Sure we get a few flashback here and there from Silver's memories, but the manga never really focus on her. Even Yellow have more focus than her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back