• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

The Mentalist is a good show.

Also I was reminded of P&S the other day, how they did the attacks in Symphogear.
Spoiler:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Pffffft for some reason Imgur isn't letting me upload in PNG ._.; I'll see what I can do prolly later; currently working on an essay explaining why exams before break are better than exams after break.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Just been invited to watch one of my friends first performances at some pubs open mic night, guess I better hop in the shower and go. Have a nice evening all.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

This schedule of mine this semester is making me really wish I could drive right now. ;w; /wants to go hoooome.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

If my stepdad had lost his job before second quarter started I could probably be home right now (unless he got another job, which I would hope). But alas, it's too late for such a thing and it won't matter once second semester begins (as I'll no longer have a free period).

Should probably reply to my D_M posts, but it's too much effort right now. /Idk why, but I feel really sedated; must be from reading my Nook

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My mom is busy busy busy working, so I have to wait until she has some free time to come and pick me up.

I'm talking with Kratos-Mun from Soul Campaign, and now I'm back to being completely torn, as Kratos-Mun even agreed that Mithos could easier be both. ;w;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back