• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Plasma Rated T (IC)

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
Shadow Adler

Shadow was in shock. Someone bashed into him, then a angry pokemon followed. The person who bumped into him must have said something, but with his music Shadow couldn't hear. He held Nips pokeball, and looked at the roof of the shack, Pikachu was still there. The angry pokemon was in the shack, well that was Shadows guess.
"Pikachu!" He called up "come down!" But the Pikachu still stayed on the roof, 'damn it' Shadow though 'this is my fault, letting Nip fight till he couldn't so I could catch Pikachu, then when Pikachu jumped on the roof he must have been scared, I should have done something' he wasn't sure who was in the shack, or what was going on. He just stated at the roof and at Pikachu. 'I could just use its pokèball, and deal with the problems afterwards, no I should build trust' Shadow starte debating himself. 'Thats it ill have to get up' he placed his bass case down and tried jumping up. Of course it was stupid, and Shadow was getting nowhere. But he had to get Pikachu, he couldn't do anything without a Pikachu. Maybe someone would help.....

Years
There was fairly little time for Jack to get to know his new 'friends' before more trainers entered the small cottage being attacked by another wild Pokémon. "No rest for the weary," thought Jack as a Sawsbuck leapt into the room to chase after a trainer roughly Jack's age. The nimble creature was up in arms about something, as Sawsbucks were known to avoid human contact whenever possible. On a tirade, the stag charged headfirst into a table and its horns were snagged in the hard wood frame.

At this moment two of the trainers began to quickly brainstorm methods to retreat and the eldest inquired about defeating it in battle. "It all depends on what you mean by defeating it. If you're Pokémon are all at lower levels than my Charmander then it will fail. It easily overpowers my team so the only thing I can think of doing would be to ward it off somehow." A faint voice was heard in the distance before Jack could continue discussing strategy with the trainer. After listening more carefully, it sounded much like a human shouting orders. The thought of it being another trainer had crossed Jack's mind almost immediately and his hypothesis was proven correct when an Oddish and Torchic came into view and attacked the Season Pokémon from behind.

The Sawsbuck's instinctive urgency to break free rose from the attacks. It wasn't long before the door began to crack from the pressure. The creaking and snapping sound of bending wood alarmed Jack backed up a bit in an effort to avoid any flying splinters. A loud and final snap set the hooved Pokémon free from its self-induced trap. Remains of the door could still be seen on the horns of the Sawsbuck, or decorating the antlers like ornaments on a tree. His eyes set on the trainer of the newcomers; Sawsbuck left the cottage dwellers alone and made a dash for her.

"No, don't tell me this is happening again!" Jack thought as the girl climbed a nearby tree. Determined to give the trainer a chance to escape to the cottage and prevent any more tree-related horrors, Jack thought of a plan, thinking back to how he fended off the Ursaring earlier. In front of his fellow trainers, he took his Spinarak and put her beneath his shirt and whispered directions to her that the others could not here. Charmander, who was next to his master, also heard the directions and needed no further explanation. The spider let out a perplexed screech, but followed through with her orders. A moment later, Jack's shirt puffed up and orange-red smoke began to seep through the sleeves, neck, and bottom of his shirt. The Rage Powder was in his eyes and the trainer could see why it angered Pokémon; the stuff was naturally occurring pepper spray!

Though wanting to cry from the pain merely blinking now bestowed upon him, Jack spoke to his peers so they could assist with his plan, try their own luck in stopping the Sawsbuck, or stay out of his way. "Guys, here's the plan. I'm going to draw its attention away from the trainer. You guys direct her to the cottage so everyone is together. If any of you have Pokémon who know ranged fire attacks have them meet up with my Charmander and follow his lead. Water types may want to be prepared to offset the fire. Do anything else you think will distract it from the trainer or the cottage. See you in a bit."

Without waiting for confirmation from the others, Jack ran off. The Rage Powder was becoming too much for him, and the quicker the plan was carried out, the quicker he can clean himself off. Spinarak and Charmander took their masters queue and exited the shack. Spinarak crawled her way to the top and proceeded to hoist the red lizard up with her. Both Pokémon were startled by a random Pikachu sitting on the opposite side of the roof and could hear the pleas of a human attempting to catch its attention. Charmander cried out to the electric rodent, but did not leave his post.

Meanwhile, Jack created a trail of orange mist as he ran towards and around the Sawsbuck. The powder was strong enough to attract its attention on Jack, but the beast was still cautious and didn't immediately rush to engage the trainer like he had hope. Scraping the ground with his front hoof, the Sawsbuck appeared to be giving the trainer a warning before dedicating itself to an attack. Even if the powder didn't work as wanted, Jack only hoped that the others were using this distraction wisely and preparing for some resolution to the current problem.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
Thomas Yerington; outside The Shack

Chapter 3.2: Rage Powder… right on bro!

Tommy's eyes widened at the events that unfolded. He wasn't unfamiliar with Rage Powder, under the right circumstances, 'tagging' someone with it was the best prank out there; unfortunately for Joey, the school's Bug-catching competition was not the right circumstances…

However, here he was, present to see the bravest soul in the world do his thing. Rage Powder… right on!

At first, the Sawsbuck was still, and the trainer seemed hesitant to take off, perhaps worried that he hadn't been in the wild Pokémon's range. As soon as e noticed this, Tommy screamed: "HEY! RUUUUUUNNN!!!"

Almost on cue, the Pokémon sprung forward toward the trainer.

"Emolga! Pikachu!" Tommy called for his Pokémon, who approached immediately. "Go get that Sawsbuck, use Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, whatever, just try to buy him some time."

"Pika!" "Molga!" his Pokémon answered on unison and took off.

Emolga, using his Quick Attack, was able to reach the charging Sawsbuck, and jumped on its back, kicking down on the larger Pokémon's spine, and deftly jumping off to the treetops.

Pikachu had a harder time catching up, but he wasn't going to stop, not now. She looked up and saw her teammate's attack connect. How he irritated her! Ever since joining the team, Emolga had done nothing but assert his position as the alpha Pokémon, but that wouldn't last much longer… "Pikaaaaa!!" she screamed as she shot a Thundershock at the Sawsbuck.

The hit didn't do much damage to the season Pokémon, but it did get its attention. The Sawbuck turned around, eyed the Pikachu and, considering her not a worthy opponent, turned its attention back to Jack and resumed its sprint.

Emolga blasted it with a Thundershock of his own (which didn't seem to have as strong of an effect) while the Pikachu continued its chase, Growling at the Sawsbuck.

The grinding of Tommy's teeth made a tsk sound; he hadn't expected to be able to divert the Sawsbuck attention to be truthful, and that meant that they wouldn't have much time…

"Hey!" he yelled to the other trainers. "Someone help that girl off the tree! We need to get everyone in that shack and find some way to cover the door! Now!" Almost as an afterthought, he added: "…and someone help me buy this guy some time too!"

Tommy looked on in worry; all he could hope for, was a successful Paralysis…​

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
Jack Robinson
Chapter 3 part 1
It all happened fast first an angry ursaring attacking two people, next a guy bumping into someone. The guy who bumped into this person was notably being chased by a Sawsbuck. Suddenly the strong deer pokemon just changed direction heading for some one in the shack. With the door ripped from the earlier Ursaring that was caught it tried to get in. Luckilly it went for the windows buying the people inside time as it got it's horns stuck. Blazeblast was growling at this but all Jack did was tell it to stay. Next this person who looked familiar used his spinirack and made it use rage powder on him. On the other side there was a girl with a Torchic stuck in a tree. The person withhis Charmander ran out with the orange powder behind him. Suddenly an emolga and a pikachu emerged attacking it with whatever it could do. The moves had no effect causing the sawsbuck to keep running. Jack decided what to do "BlazeBlast use ember 3 times on the Sawsbuck!" The chimp pokemon whipped up a fire and blasted it right at Sawsbuck's legs. The sawsbuck tripped over and Jack sprinted over to the girl stuck in the tree. He was thinking about how these people all were the Proffesor Pine recruits. THUD! He accidently hit the tree, realising that the Sawsbuck was getting up he made his Chimchar use ember at it's legs again. It missed which left the Sawsbuck turning around charging right at Jack.
What is he going to do?

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Javier Serrano || The Shack
258.png
585-summer.png

Chapter 3: What the Buck???

The Sawsbuck suddenly ripped its horns free of the table, destroying the table completely. "Axel! Deerling!" Javier called his Pokemon to his side, just in case the Sawsbuck decided to ram the remaining people down and start its rampage inside the house. However, Javier heard a trainer shouting outside. It sounded familiar."Tor— CHIEF, RUN!" It was Colette. The Sawsbuck decided to leave its goal of chasing down Javier for unknown reasons, and decided to chase Colette. Javier decided to risk to look around and saw that Colette climbed a nearby tree. "No, don't tell me this is happening again!" the guy beside him cursed, and ran outside. Javier followed him and so does another kid. Suddenly, bright red powder puffed out inside him.

Guys, here's the plan. I'm going to draw its attention away from the trainer. You guys direct her to the cottage so everyone is together. If any of you have Pokémon who know ranged fire attacks have them meet up with my Charmander and follow his lead. Water types may want to be prepared to offset the fire. Do anything else you think will distract it from the trainer or the cottage. See you in a bit,"the guy said. He run off, the powder blowing out from him like dust, without waiting for the confirmation of others. He ran towards the Sawsbuck, intending to distract it. The other trainer sent out his Emolga and Pikachu, ordering to do any attack to help distract the Sawsbuck, who decided to now chase the kid with the puffing shirt. A kid suddenly appeared, and orderd his Chimchar to use Ember on the Sawsbuck, which did good. The Sawsbuck tripped over, but managed to get up again.

"The Pokemon is getting annoyed! More! Axel, Tackle Sawsbuck! Or do anything to assist the other Pokemon! Deerling to me!" His Pokemon took their position. Axel joined the other Pokemon in attacking the Sawsbuck. I must go save Colette.The trainer with the Chimchar was facing the Sawsbuck, with the other Pokemon behind it. Fight or flight, dude. "Deerling, Tackle Sawsbuck!" The Deerling went away from its trainer and distracted Sawsbuck from the kid. Thank you, Javier.

The Sawsbuck was cornered by the Pokemon and the other kids, so Javier decided to leave them to it. Pokemonles, he circled the tree until he could get a clear view of Colette. "Colette, where's your Pokemon! Come down, quickly! The others are holding the Sawsbuck off!" He extended a hand to the girl.

Years
Jack watched the chaos the Sawsbuck had to endure as it was attacked relentless by the group of trainer's Pokémon. While it showed no signs of physical weakness from the attacks and likely could withstand many more attacks from the under leveled monsters, Jack still held out hope that the stag would become nervous at the amount of enemies it made in less than five minutes. The Rage Powder that had been luring the Sawsbuck to Jack began to disperse and left the only one still under its infuriating effect to be the very same trainer who requested to be covered in it.

Eyes still in pain, Jack's vision were still impaired by the powder. Even so, the blurred sight of a large deer with foliage stuck in the antlers couldn't be mistaken for any other Pokémon in the area. He raised his arm and pointed up with his index finger while yelling the word 'now' out loudly. Upon hearing her master and seeing the signal he gave her, Spinarak shot an extended stream of String Shot into high the sky. While doing so, the green spider began to move her head in various ways before ending the shot. The entire strand disappeared into the sun, and it took a few seconds for the gooey substance to come back into view. The shape was that of a few very large circles connected to each other.

Without waiting for an order, Charmander's mouth began to bellow black smoke out of the small crevices in his mouth. He built up a large amount of fire within his lungs and then discharged the flames in multiple short bursts of Ember. The fireballs connected with multiple segments of the String Shot and it began to burn. The fire spread quickly and the now engulfed rings fell. Burning feverishly, the strands flaked off into the air harmlessly while passing the Sawsbuck and seemed to almost evaporate before touching the ground.

Black circles of ash now marked off the area where the String Shot circles would have landed had the fire not burned them all up. Startled by the sight of more fire, the Sawsbuck sprinted away from the small army of Pokémon and humans gathering around it. Now near the trees, the Season Pokémon surveyed its opponents as if pondering whether to attack or not. The angered gaze he gave hid its nervousness. Knowing that the Sawsbuck could still be a huge threat even while it looked as though it will flee, Jack ordered his team to regroup near him for safety.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
chapter three: COLETTE / The Shack

Colette watched in awe as the ring of flames created by Spinarak and Charmander descended onto the ground. The whole spectacle of trainers and their Pokémon coming out and attacking the Sawsbuck had left her feeling a bit forlorn. How did she suddenly turn into the damsel in distress? She sighed, until suddenly a familiar voice sounded from below her.
''Colette, where's your Pokémon! Come down, quickly! The others are holding the Sawsbuck off!''
''Javier?!'' Colette exclaimed as she looked down through the branches. She climbed down to a lower one and saw him, his hand extended to help her down. ''Good to see you're okay!'' She couldn't help but smile a little when she took his hand, and did her best to hop down from the tree as elegantly as she could.

Sawsbuck wasn't far off. The flaming wheel that came down right near it had certainly frightened it, but it seemed unsure if fleeing was really its best option. Despite its presumable fear, its expression resembled blind rage much more. If they were to chase the Pokémon off, Colette thought, now was their chance. Just a little more firepower…
That was when a tiny flash of orange swept by. With incredible speed, it launched itself at the Sawsbuck and attacked its front legs, then made off into the bushes again. The mighty deer Pokémon panicked even more, and pranced, bringing down its hooves onto the ground powerfully. Right after, Lilac came running from the place the orange being had originated from.

''Oddish Odd!'' she seemed to want to explain what was going on to her trainer, but there was no time. Lilac chased after her friend, but the Sawsbuck was scared and had begun stamping the ground with its legs, to be able to start running should it prove necessary. The orange flash reappeared however, this time clearly visible as the Agility-boosted Torchic. He had come running back to regroup with Oddish. The small Grass-type at that point used her Absorb to grab hold of Sawsbuck's legs with the roots, which allowed Torchic another strike at its feet.
The Season Pokémon, suddenly unable to prance, opened its eyes widely in fear, and proceeded to hop around awkwardly until Absorb's power diminished. It then trampled over the roots, jumped in a circle a few times as it overlooked the area teeming with trainers and critter Pokémon. Torchic and Oddish came running towards it, this time in clear view, threatening to attack once more, but that was enough. The mighty Sawsbuck let out a loud ''MOO!'' as it reared up one more time, but then turned its back on the clearing and ran off at an impressive speed, leaving Colette amazed at what her two little Pokémon had just accomplished. She fell onto her knees to hug her Pokémon tightly when they came running back.
''You were amazing there… but I was so worried when you were attacked like that you know! And then you just dive back into action! How did you even recover so fast?!'' The girl looked at her Torchic angrily. Both Pokémon looked down at the floor sadly, but their trainer held them tightly again. ''Don't worry, I'm not mad. Just follow my orders from now on, okay? Oh?'' A bit of yellow on the side of Torchic's cheek was visible. A berry?… She sighed. It didn't matter. She smiled at them once more, and put the two back in their Pokéballs.

''Now then, Javier, will you introduce me to your new friends?'' Colette said jokingly, gesturing towards the other trainers in the field.

miltankRancher

Years
258.png
585-summer.png

Chapter 3: Who are these people???

Javier breathed a sigh of relief as he saw Sawsbuck scamper off, with the added attack of Colette's Pokemon, Oddish and Torchic. Javier could hear the Season Pokemon crashing through the undergrowth, probably scaring the other forest Pokemon.

"Now then, Javier, will you introduce me to your new friends?" Colette asked. Javier took his time to look around and look at the other trainers who fought with him. First, there was Colette and her Pokemon. The guy who used the Rage Powder tactic was also there, with his Pokemon regrouping around him. Two other guys were together. There were no one else on the site, but Javier could vaguely remember someone who were stuck at the roof of the house, and anoher one left inside.

"Uhmm. I actually don't know any of these guys, although our Totodile guy is still inside the shack," Javier replied. He decided to question the others. "I have seen some of you though. I saw you guys got out of Pine's lab. I'm Javier Serrano. Who are you?"

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
chapter three: COLETTE // The Shack
255.png
043.png

Taking a look around at the other trainers as she'd asked Javier for an introduction, Colette concluded that she was the only girl in the area. And judging from their Pokémon – they all had starters, like her Torchic – these were probably her fellow trainers destined to bring down Team Plasma. A sigh escaped her lips. Great. Well, as long as they're not barbarians… She patted off the sand and dirt from the tree off her dress, and waited for an answer.
''Um, I don't actually know any of these guys, although our Totodile guy is still in the shack.''
Totodile guy? WAIT, did he mean—?! Colette glanced at the cottage, but of course he wasn't in sight.
''I have seen some of you though. I saw you guys getting out of Pine's lab. I'm Javier Serrano. Who are you?''
Without waiting for a reply from the others' side, the girl quickly pitched in. ''And my name's Colette Takanashi! Pleased to make your acquaintance.'' she said with a grin.

Years
An air of relief hit Jack softly when the wild Sawsbuck turned tail and fled. The nervousness he had felt not moments before began to be overtaken with caution of it emerging from another direction. He began to pant heavily while his team and a couple of the other trainers approached him. Beads of sweat were visible on his forehead and the left over adrenaline coursing through him began to wear thin. Under normal circumstances the short sprint wouldn't have caused this much exhaustion in the trainer, but it combined Jack's earlier run in with the Ursaring expended the majority of energy wielded within his frame.

The male trainer spoke first out of the two, introducing himself as Javier Serrano and remarking having seen him outside of Pine's lab. Jack deduced from that information along with the fact that the two were both accompanied by Pokémon usually given out as starters that they were also members of Pine's group of selected trainers. Thankfully that was quite a simple mystery to solve, as Jack had no energy for puzzles at the current moment. The girl, Collette, approached from behind Javier with a smile and seemed rather peppy after considering the events that took place only a few moments ago.

"I'm Jack, and these are..."he said with a clearly exhausted voice in between deep breathes. Jack paused for just a couple seconds. He was about to introduce his Pokémon before realizing that he hadn't given them proper nicknames and had been referring to them by their species name the whole time. "I should probably name you two shouldn't I?" asked the young man to his Pokémon, clearly trailing off from his conversation with the other trainers before him. Charmander and Spinarak, who by now were standing under Jack's feet, both gave a nod to their master before the trainer regained control of his wandering mind to finish his sentence. "Anyways, this is Charmander and Spinarak, nicknames pending." Unknown to the eldest trainer of the bunch, his Spinarak had her eyes set on Torchic and was clearly in a defensive stance.

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
Jack Robinson
Chapter 3 part 2
Jack was full of releif as the sawsbuck fled from all the pokemon attacking. Jack slowly scanned the other trainers in the area. They all looked like they were summoned on Professor Pine's quest. Someone then spoke up "'I have seen some of you though. I saw you guys getting out of Pine's lab. I'm Javier Serrano. Who are you?" Jack looked at him and then heard another person. It was a girl and she said "And my name's Colette Takanashi! Pleased to make your acquaintance." Jack scanned them both again and saw the girl was smiling a little. Next a fine young man spoke up "I'm Jack, and these are..." he looked rather tired and said it in a slow way. He then looked at his pokemon for two minutes and then said "this is Charmander and Spinarak, nicknames pending." Jack looked down at his pokemon. He then said "Well I am Jack Robinson, pleased to meet you. I have seen you before Jack, your pokemon look rather tired, want a potion? Anyway these are BlazeBlast and Shroomie. I am son of the gym leader Chili of Unova by the way." Jack then looked for the boy who helped him with the houndoom problem and looked at the other trainers as he couldn't see him.

Years
"So you're named after Jackie Robinson the baseball player?" Jack asked while observing his Pokémon. Charmander had curled up into a ball to sleep and Spinarak still refused to avert her eyes from Torchic. He had forgotten throughout the day's proceedings that she wasn't fully tamed, and many of her wild instincts remained intact, such as having a natural uneasiness towards bird Pokémon. "Spinarak cut the crap; we'll be going back in shortly." The command grabbed the spider's attention, and she backed away from the fire type Pokémon and scuttled behind her master.

Now with that potential fiasco seemingly quelled, Jack was able to carry on his conversation with the other trainers. "But no, I don't need any potions, I've stocked up on more than plenty before leaving Rootdry. But we should head inside the cabin so we don't attract any more of this forest's pissed off inhabitants." Jack kneeled down to pick his Charmander up, who had fallen asleep quickly. While knelt, Spinarak climbed up the trainer's body and clung comfortably to his backpack. The added weight wasn't anything Jack couldn't handle, and he stood up. Before leaving the group of other trainers, he nudged his suggestively to signify that he would now start heading to the cabin.

With the full sight of the cabin in view, Jack looked over the outside damage to the house. The wall where the door use to be attached had areas ripped from it and the threshold was in ruins. "Damn, those two Pokémon really did a number on it...wait what's that on the roof?" As he got closer, Jack was able to see a yellow creature hanging out on the schillings. Further inspection revealed that it was a Pikachu looking idly down at the ground at a kid who seemed to be trying to get the Pokémon's attention. "He wasn't in the house with us. This might be his house we've all ruined." The lad looked as though he was struggling, and Jack called out to him. "Hey kid, do you need some help?"

Years
(I'm invoking martial law and taking over as acting GM until Ewery gets back. Any objections will be met with me pointing and laughing at you since I gave everyone a chance to say otherwise in the OOC topic. :P)

Jack Forrest

The kid didn't seem to react to Jack's question, and kept all of his attention solely on the Pikachu, almost being mesmerized by it. Jack sighed to himself. Somehow, and he couldn't quite shake the feeling, but he felt that all of the trainers present were all members of Pine's little taskforce, even if many of them have yet to state such a fact. "How the hell are they supposed to take out Ghetsis without being wiped out themselves? he asked himself. Deep down he knew that Pine was taking a long shot with all of them. Even Jack with his best team paled in comparison to the might Plasma currently possessed.

Jack looked up at the Pikachu and gave the Pokémon on his back a command. "Spinarak, can you help our little friend up there get down from the roof?" The spider Pokémon gave a cry of understanding before crawling up the trainer's backpack and up onto his head. The feeling of her on his head was almost alien in nature. While he was able to feel the weight of the Pokémon on his head, the gentleness of her legs almost made it impossible for Jack to feel where their bodies connected. In a moment, Spinarak let loose more of her seemingly endless supply of string shot, aimed at the Pikachu. The silky substance hit the electric rodent on the chest, and she reeled him in as soon as contact was made. Now free from the roof, the yellow Pokémon ran towards his trainer, and both were reunited. With this final small problem dealt with, Jack entered the cabin with the intent to lie down.

Frank & Charles
Both Frank and Charles stayed within the cabin during the Sawsbuck incident. Frank insisted that his Pokémon were too weak to battle, noting that the Ursaring he had caught was badly poisoned and his Totadile was far too weak. Charles tried to look around the room for anything to use to chase away the Sawsbuck and was disappointed to see Jack reentered the shelter before he had a chance to use the fire-poker he had found lying in the corner.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Jake Stallion

There came the sound of the rustling of leaves. Jake went to alert mode again. He and Sam had been making their way through the forest and had still not encountered any pokemon. That worried him. After all the forest couldn't be abandoned right? Sam was the Oshawott Prof.Pine had given him. He had a personality much like Jake but was warmer to Jake.

Out came a Caterpie, weak looking and injured. It pained Jake to try and battle it. But he knew he had to do this if he had a chance of defeating Ghetsis. He told Sam to use a Night Slash and the Caterpie was down. It breathed heavily having a large cut on it's forehead. Jake tried to walk away but he had a heart. Immediately he walked towards the Caterpie, took a bandage out of his bag pack and tied it across the Caterpie's head. Then he fed it one Oran Berry and kept another one next to it and walked away.

While he was walking Jake thought about many things. He had remembered how he had felt when his parents had died. "I had to do this for the Unova Region." Jake thought to himself. On the way suddenly a Seedot banged into him. It screamed Seedot aggressively and proceeded to attack him. Sam was down in a flash and knocked the Seedot back with Tackle.

The Seedot was sent flying backwards. Then Sam Night Slashed it several times. The Seedot was on the verge of fainting when it let a grin. Then it turned white and let out an explosion. Sam was knocked back and stood on one knee exhausted. The Seedot lay down on the ground. "You clever little acorn." said Jake throwing a Pokeball at it. He sprayed a Potion on the injured Sam while watching the ball shake.

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
"Oooh Squirtle, its low! Give it another Tackle so we can ca—hey! Stop running away!"

Though it was midday, only slivers of sunlight made it past the heavy canopy of Ferrow Forest. There, a young boy in his teen years and his Tiny Turtle companion chased a Budew through the thickening woodland. Though its green and yellow body camouflaged well in the overgrowth of the forest, Ian somehow managed to keep sight of the Bud Pokemon. Ian groaned in frustration as Squirtle lagged behind him. Stopping momentarily, he picked up his sole Pokemon and chased after his prize. "Get back here, you!" Ian would yell, but Budews little legs wouldn't relent.

After minutes of chasing, the grass/poison type managed to escape from the duo. "Aw, its gone," said Ian, a frown plastered across his porcelain face. "I guess we'll just have to—did you hear that?" Stopped mid-sentence, a faint noise caused the boys sadness to turn into curiosity. Squirtle looked up at his owner looking puzzled.

"Bmphd bhshd,"

"That, Squirtle. Did you hear it this time?"

Squirtle hopped out of his trainers arms and gave him a confirming, "Squirt!"

The two stayed hushed as they listened for the sound again. Suddenly, their eyes widened as it could be perfectly heard from behind them.

"Bud bud!"

The Budew smirked as the two turned around in both disbelief and anger.

"You little…" Ian started. His eyes squinted and blood rushed to his head. "SQUIRTLE ATTACK!"

With a reaffirming nod, Squirtle lugged its body at the Budew, knocking it against a tree. The Budew had marks and bruisers from their previous encounter and showed obvious signs of weakness. Though it was tired, it still smiled, as if it were mocking the two. Its breaths were heavy and was prime for catching. Launching a Pokeball at it, the Pokeball wiggled about furiously. Ians lips were tightly clamped as he focused on the red and white orb. Suddenly, the ball laid still, releasing a single beeping sound, confirming the Budews capture.

Though it took a couple seconds to process, Ian jumped with glee once he realized he caught his first wild Pokemon. "I did it! I did it!" Picking up the Pokeball, he dusted it off and plopped it into his bag. Turning to Squirtle, he picked up his partner and danced in a circle with him, laughing as they spun around the area.

After their celebration, Ian pulled out another Pokeball. But this time, it was Squirtles. "You fought really well, Squirtle," he said. He gave a soft smile as he crouched down and ran his hand over his partners head. "Now, get some rest. You deserve it." A beam flashed from the Pokeball and soon after, Ian was alone.

It wasn't long after until Ian began to hear others voices. I must be near another town! He thought to himself. Unfortunately, what he came across was just a small gathering of people outside a worn down cabin. In fact, most of them looked around Ians age. Waaiittt… They must be Professor Pines kids! Ian waved his arms in the air as he ran towards the group. "Heyy!" He yelled, trying his best to get their attention. "My names Ian, Im from Professor Pine too!!"

Years
???​

While the young adults of Pine's group battled for their lives against the wild Sawsbuck, they tarnished much of the hidden cabin. Unbeknownst to the group, a small room many meters underground was directly below. Two men sat around a table littered with paperwork and a few gadgets of varying use. Though the room was noiseproof, and the sounds of destruction upstairs were unregistrable, the siemic activity that went along with it did not go unnoticed. "What's going on up there?" asked the first man, anger clear in his tone. "I…I…I don't kn..kn..know. Let's look at the c..c..camera!" said the second, more timid man.

The two figures turned their attentions to a small tv in the corner split into four quadrents. Two the of the feeds were dark, an indication that the connection was lost. "Damn! The video to the inside it gone!" remarked the angrier man. The second man studied the tv and spoke out to his 'friend.'"B..b..but look at outside. Ch…ch…children!" One the camera, the figures of the group still outside the cabin were clearly visible…….

miltankRancher

Years
258.png
585-summer.png

Chapter 3: I want to be alone

There were a bunch of people who introduced themselves. It was too much for Javier. "All right. I am not actually comfortable around crowds so I will excuse myself," he nodded to the others and took a moment to look at Colette, the only person in the group Javier is having an easy time to adjust to, primarily because the two of them underwent the same initation into the group. "I will just be in the cabin," he mouthed towards the girl.

There were three people inside, though. Oh, man. "Hey. All the other kids are outside getting some introductions done. I suggest you go out and make yourself acquainted with them. I am guessing you are included in Professor Pine's picks?" He asked the three of them, although one of them seemed to be getting ready to lie down.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
chapter three: COLETTE // The Shack
255.png
043.png

Colette listened as each of the others introduced themselves. One was Jack Robinson, apparent son of Chili of Unova, accompanied by his Blazeblast and Shroomie. The other was named Jack as well, to Colette's surprise. He had a Charmander and Spinarak, who hadn't received nicknames yet. It made the girl wonder if she should also release her Pokémon from their balls again to introduce them, but in the end didn't feel it was necessary. The second Jack already went back into the shack anyway, after helping another unknown boy get his Pikachu off the roof of the wooden building.

Javier had seemed uncomfortable from the start, presumably because the group of people was getting larger by the minute. Soon, he also decided he'd best go inside, and after an explanation he took off. Colette tried to nod with an understanding smile as he told her he'd enter the cabin, but wasn't sure if it'd been conveyed properly as she watched him go inside. No helping it now…
The girl figured she'd stay outside to get to know the last of her presumable fellow trainers from Pine. She walked towards the boy who'd just been reunited with his Pikachu.
''Um, hi! What's your name? I'm—''
Before she could even finish her sentence, another voice shouted towards them. ''HEY!''
Colette was surprised by the sudden voice and looked around to find its source. Soon another boy came into view. Wildly waving his arms in the air, he ran towards the clearing where they were. ''My name's Ian! I'm from Professor Pine too!''

A bit disoriented, Colette looked from the boy next to her to the one who'd suddenly arrived and back. In the end, she finished her introduction to the boy with the Pikachu: ''I'm Colette! Very nice to meet you, in any case.'' She then waited for the other boy to come closer so she wouldn't have to shout, before introducing herself to him as well.
She grinned as she continued. ''I'm pretty sure we're all Pine's kids as well, so… welcome to our task force!''

Years
Jack Forest

As he entered the cabin, Jack walked immediately passed the two other trainers already inside. Tired and weary, the Unovan slumped against the wall opposite the door and sat down. His Charmander curled up next to him in a tight little ball of red-orange scales, and the tail's flame provided much needed light in the darkened room. Spinarak instead chose to climb the wall above her master, and began to make a temporary web to sleep on.

While Jack was mentally dazing off, Javier, one of the trainers who were outside, entered the cabin and started to introduce himself to the other two trainers. During this time of randomly thinking about the day's progress Jack remembered one large detail, he still had to take care of his poisoned Teddiursa. He gripped the cub's Pokeball in his right hand, and went through his pack using the left to pull out an antidote. The technological wonder that the Pokeball is may have kept the Teddiursa's condition in a sort of cryo-stasis, but that didn't solve the problem.

Jack released the Pokémon from its confinement, which manifested in a white light on his lap. It was in pain, and the tiny bear shook sporadically and his face was cringing in anguish. Badly poisoned, the Teddiursa had no energy to struggle with Jack's larger form while he administered the medicine. The antidote took effect quickly, and the previously tormented Pokémon began to relax. The weakened state saw quickly to Teddiursa falling asleep, and now looked to be in a relaxed state with all things considered.

With the last problem of the day swiftly solved, Jack went back to his previously activity of recalling the day's events, now focusing heavily on the battle that took place to catch the Teddiursa in the first place. "Spinarak's poison really did a number of both Teddiursa and that Ursaring. She'll definitely be a huge help in taking out Plasma in the coming months."

Shadow Adler

Shadow shyly watched as a trainer's Spinarak assisted him in retrieving his Pikachu. "Thank you!" he said in a gracious manner, but was somewhat disappointed when the older trainer walked into the cabin without so much as a word, or even an introduction. Another trainer who appeared to also be older than Shadow also quietly entered the wooden building shortly after the first. He thought he had somehow offended the two, possible with his own inability to control his Pokémon. Shadow had watched the others fend off the Sawsbuck, and felt inadequate to the rest of the group who risked themselves in the fight.

Then another, Colette was her name, began to introduce herself as well as another named Ian. Shadow was somewhat surprised that so many trainers found their way to the cabin, and wondered if it was some sort of rest stop for trainers. "My name is Shadow, it's nice to meet you…but I saw a man walk into that cabin earlier, he may still be in there!"

Charles & Frank

Charles and Frank both watched Jack enter and start to do his own thing. Charles had previously introduced himself to the older trainer, who even then seemed to ignore the younger trainer. Frank meanwhile stepped slightly behind Charles when Javier entered the room in an attempt to not draw any attention to himself. Unfortunately for him, Charles engaged Javier in conversation, and Frank was left with no choice but to speak as well.

"My name is Charles Teton. That Sawsbuck sure was a pain though, huh?" Charles spoke in a light hearted, if not aloof tone, and was happy to see that some people weren't as rude as that trainer with the Charmander.
Frank spoke lightly from behind Charles, still trying to at least give Charles the main stage. "I'm Frank…"

Other

"I'm gonna go up there and rip each of them limb from limb! exclaimed the larger man in the secret basement. His angered brow parlayed his intentions, and he was making his way for the stairs.

"No!" blurted the second smaller man, who quickly closed his mouth when he saw the first man suddenly turn around, visibly not amused of his objection. "Wait f…f..f…for night. They'll b…be sleeping then." The larger man looked up at the basement's ceiling, pondering the suggestion. He accepted the plan and sat back down at the table, grabbing a piece of bread that was on it to munch on while he waited.

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
As Ian approached the group of teens that gathered outside the run down cabin, a girl in a yellow beret kindly introduced herself. ''I'm pretty sure we're all Pine's kids as well," she answered. "Welcome to our task force!''

"Task force, eh?" Ian raised his index finger to his mouth and placed it on his bottom lip. Though task force sounded a bit too formal, he did like how it made him feel important.

Standing next to Colette, a boy with platinum blonde hair also introduced himself. "My name is Shadow, it's nice to meet you!"His Pikachu smiled and chirped as its trainer held it in his arms. "But I saw a man walk into that cabin earlier, he may still be in there!"

Fires sparked in Ians eyes as Shadow spoke to him. "Weeell, we are a task force, aren't we?" He asked rhetorically. "Let's go investigate it!" After realizing his excitement might be getting the better of him, he lowered his voice and reached into his mustard colored bag. "But I can't do this alone. Come on out, Squirtle!" Immediately, a light protruded from his hand and a form began to take shape on the ground next to him.

"Bud, bud!"

Unfortunately, it wasn't the form Ian had predicted. His freshly caught Budew stood next to its trainer, that shifty smile still slapped across its face. The fire that lit up Ians eyes quickly dissipated and were replaced with grey clouds. Groaning, he put the Pokeball away and turned towards Colette. "Come on, I think we'll be needing as much help as we can get."

Back