• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~Diving Deep~~ (A Water Pokemon Fan Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
Years
Username/Nickname: MaxedOutFreaky
Partner Pokemon: Greninja
Reason for Joining the Club: In my first Pokemon Game (which was Pokemon Sapphire) I chose Mudkip and I trained it to an awesome Swampert, I usually choose Water Pokemon because when it evolves it's going to be Awesome and I sometimes win in Pokemon contest's because of Water Pokemon like Swampert,Milotic and more.

Reactions: Sun

Lesqx

eRepublik Player
Years
Oh yeah, dive (water) FanClub, so i must join! :3

Nickname: Lesqx
Pokemon Partner: Vaporeon
Reason For Joining:

Well.. Because older Water fun club is down, soo i need to join this club.. ( :D ) I love Water Pokemon, and Water Gym Leaders. Water is powerful, sweet and cute ( ^^ ), and too without water you can't complete the pokemon game xD (without surf, waterfall etc.). Water gym leaders is strong, female gym leaders so sweet ( Misty ^^ )

And..

Or who can forget this:
Spoiler:

Haha ^

Last edited:

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Username/Nickname: MaxedOutFreaky
Partner Pokemon: Greninja
Reason for Joining the Club: In my first Pokemon Game (which was Pokemon Sapphire) I chose Mudkip and I trained it to an awesome Swampert, I usually choose Water Pokemon because when it evolves it's going to be Awesome and I sometimes win in Pokemon contest's because of Water Pokemon like Swampert,Milotic and more.

Oh yeah, dive (water) FanClub, so i must join! :3

Nickname: Lesqx
Pokemon Partner: Vaporeon
Reason For Joining:

Well.. Because older Water fun club is down, soo i need to join this club.. ( :D ) I love Water Pokemon, and Water Gym Leaders. Water is powerful, sweet and cute ( ^^ ), and too without water you can't complete the pokemon game xD (without surf, waterfall etc.). Water gym leaders is strong, female gym leaders so sweet ( Misty ^^ )

And..

Haha ^

Welcome to our Club! Just as the Captain stated, be sure to come back regularly and have a chat or even organize activities for the club. {:3}

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Well, its np, my think :)

Here's our current discussion topic:
Out of Suicune, Kyogre, Manaphy & Phione, or Keldeo, who is the most beneficial for (Water) Pokemon?

I'm still deciding. But please feel free to submit your opinions! {:3}

Lesqx

eRepublik Player
Years
Here's our current discussion topic:
Out of Suicune, Kyogre, Manaphy & Phione, or Keldeo, who is the most beneficial for (Water) Pokemon?

I'm still deciding. But please feel free to submit your opinions! {:3}

Hmmmm.. For me is.. Well, is hard to decide :D I Like Kyogre & Suicune, but who is the most benefical.. Maybe this 2? :D Really, i dont know.. Now maybe I'm "still deciding" ;)

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Hmmmm.. For me is.. Well, is hard to decide :D I Like Kyogre & Suicune, but who is the most benefical.. Maybe this 2? :D Really, i dont know.. Now maybe I'm "still deciding" ;)
It's difficult for me too! Honestly I love ALL Water Pokemon, even it's the hated Bibarel or Tentacool. {XD}
Welcome aboard Lesqx. I hope you have fun here. Remember to talk about all your favorite Water Pokemon.

Captain, what's yours?^^

Lesqx

eRepublik Player
Years
It's difficult for me too! Honestly I love ALL Water Pokemon, even it's the hated Bibarel or Tentacool. {XD}

Captain, what's yours?^^

Yes, Bibarel.. Bibarel -> one think -> Bleh {XD}
Tentacool.. yes, its ugly, but not the worst ;) tentacruel is strong ( in higher lvl ^^ ) , so its "+" :)

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
Years

Captain, what's yours?^^
My favorite Water Pokemon is Blastoise. He is the First water Pokemon i trained to evolve to its final stage. my favorite Pokemon overall is My Shiny Mudkip. I was lucky enough to get him the first time I started Pokemon Sapphire and he is still with me today in Black 2.

Lesqx

eRepublik Player
Years
All Water starters is awesome :D I Like Blastoise, Swampert, and Feraligatr ( totodile and feraligatr is sweet ^^ ) If i can pick or catch this 3 pokemons, i have to do! :)

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
After fighting over the Piplup line and Mudkip line with some several other too lol
I decided to pick the Mudkip line,
I remember how bulky and strong was this fella, he saved me for numerous times -- as a Mudkip, Marshtomp or Swampert.
Unfortunately unlike the captain.... I do not have the said Swampert anymore.
Though he's always here in my heart. :)

Yes, Bibarel.. Bibarel -> one think -> Bleh {XD}
Tentacool.. yes, its ugly, but not the worst ;) tentacruel is strong ( in higher lvl ^^ ) , so its "+" :)

One should not underestimate both Pokemon! Especially the latter one.
Jellicent and Tentacruel have high S.Def, they are handy and helped me through for numerous times.
Bibarel on the other hand can learn a lot of HM moves and its a good helper.
Not to mention, it's Abilities are special too -- Moody, Simple. {:3}

Last edited:

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Whee, joining!

Username/Nickname: Miau
Partner Pokemon: Miette the Froakie, my starter in X!
Reason for Joining the Club: Well I realized that Water-types are my favorite when I noticed that somehow I always end up with at least a couple of Water Pokemon in my party in all my playthroughs. Water-types are just so versatile, and their designs are so varied, it's hard not to have at least one favorite among them :)

I can't ever decide on a favorite tbh, my favorites always change depending on the Pokemon I'm using in-game, or the Pokemon featured in the anime. Right now, I adore Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja, and you can thank both the games and the anime for that. My Miette is a blast to use in battle, fast and strong, and she is hilarious in Amie. And Ash's new Froakie is just so great!

I've also rediscovered my love for Lapras, who's been one of my favorites ever since I was a kid, and I've used her in post-game Unova and now in Kalos. Her new Surf animation is so great, it makes surfing and fishing so much fun ^^

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Whee, joining!

Username/Nickname: Miau
Partner Pokemon: Miette the Froakie, my starter in X!
Reason for Joining the Club: Well I realized that Water-types are my favorite when I noticed that somehow I always end up with at least a couple of Water Pokemon in my party in all my playthroughs. Water-types are just so versatile, and their designs are so varied, it's hard not to have at least one favorite among them :)

I can't ever decide on a favorite tbh, my favorites always change depending on the Pokemon I'm using in-game, or the Pokemon featured in the anime. Right now, I adore Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja, and you can thank both the games and the anime for that. My Miette is a blast to use in battle, fast and strong, and she is hilarious in Amie. And Ash's new Froakie is just so great!

I've also rediscovered my love for Lapras, who's been one of my favorites ever since I was a kid, and I've used her in post-game Unova and now in Kalos. Her new Surf animation is so great, it makes surfing and fishing so much fun ^^

Welcome Miau! You kept your word!
I'm glad to see you here!^^

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Welcome Miau to Diving Deep. I for one am happy to see so many new club members. I hope you have fun talking about everything Water Type related here.

She's definitely a great asset to our club! ^^
Miau's a kind and caring person. {:3}

Lesqx

eRepublik Player
Years
One should not underestimate both Pokemon! Especially the latter one.
Jellicent and Tentacruel have high S.Def, they are handy and helped me through for numerous times.
Bibarel on the other hand can learn a lot of HM moves and its a good helper.
Not to mention, it's Abilities are special too -- Moody, Simple. {:3}

Bibarel only for HM? Hmm, good idea :) But my think only for this :D

And.. Welcome Miau to our club! ^^

Last edited:

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Thank you for the warm welcome, guys ^^

I don't like it when people look down on certain 'mon and call them "HM slaves", and Bibarel is a perfect example for this. He can learn many HM moves, so I see him as a good Pokemon for a playthrough or post-game, wouldn't you say? And he's not the only one, in post-game Unova in B2, I always have my Wailord with me, he knows Surf, Waterfall, Dive and Strength, so he's vital for me. I guess every Pokemon has a purpose they fit the most, so they should be appreciated for what they do, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back