• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Yu-Gi-Oh! Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
Ironic how I was listening to the YGO them on my Mp3 player when I found this topic o.0

Well, I think I'll watch this one.

Yays, teh Yugii-Kun =3

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
Those sprites are from Nightmare Troubadour for the Nintendo DS, you should know this by now Sam-San. Also I was implying on not just the features in the first post but also those you haven't mentioned yet, like the particular Pokemon systems such as the HM usage, or how you'll make the MI do particular things and so forth?

Also, do you need Yami/Atemu to be in his Pharaoh outfit? And is there any other characters you want me to do the OWs for or will need OWs for?

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Those sprites are from Nightmare Troubadour for the Nintendo DS, you should know this by now Sam-San. Also I was implying on not just the features in the first post but also those you haven't mentioned yet, like the particular Pokemon systems such as the HM usage, or how you'll make the MI do particular things and so forth?

Also, do you need Yami/Atemu to be in his Pharaoh outfit? And is there any other characters you want me to do the OWs for or will need OWs for?

I don't play the Yugioh games on DS... :P
Well, the ones on the first post are mostly self-explanatory; I don't feel that there is much to explain :\
HM usage and others that I haven't explained, haven't been explained for a reason: I haven't thought of what to do with them yet. My team and I will think of those when the time comes, though (once I get a full team).

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
were rivals now! im making a hack called pokemon yugioh gx! whos game will be better?

You are? You're going to take one of my sequal ideas and label me as a rival? Well, considering yours is GX = Jayden = epic fail. XD
And you'll need a big team if you wanna complete that; and you'll need to be very good if you wanna rival my features (rip my features and I will rape you).

Years
I have an idea for HMs. Each HM could have a spell card. Activate the spell in the inventory and you get the effect. Trap cards could be used when a trainer or duelist approaches you. I have some dessert type maps (.MAP format) that I made in Advanced Map but I don' t know if putting them in an attachment is against the rules. If you want and, it isn't against the rules I can put up the maps I have made in an attachment. Some of them are kind of small but they are just real quick drafts.

XaE22

Mapper/Scripter
Years
I have an idea for HMs. Each HM could have a spell card. Activate the spell in the inventory and you get the effect. Trap cards could be used when a trainer or duelist approaches you. I have some dessert type maps (.MAP format) that I made in Advanced Map but I don' t know if putting them in an attachment is against the rules. If you want and, it isn't against the rules I can put up the maps I have made in an attachment. Some of them are kind of small but they are just real quick drafts.

this hack doesn't have cards ... it's based on the last season where the pharaoh(not yugi) is in the past and using real monsters to battle and using millennium items to seal monsters in stone tablets also used to summon monsters

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
this hack doesn't have cards ... it's based on the last season where the pharaoh(not yugi) is in the past and using real monsters to battle and using millennium items to seal monsters in stone tablets also used to summon monsters

Doesn't mean there can't be Spell and Traps... :P
HM's could be Field Spell Cards =o
Thanks for paying attention.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
Lets see...
I like Pokemon...
I think Yu-Gi-Oh is okay...
Yu-Gi-Oh Pokemon?! No thank you!

Surely Yugioh is about cards having fixed attack and deffence?

Also, are there going to be magic and trap cards?

And spriting is going to be SOLID.

But GL, you'll need it!

(P.S. Are things like Armed Dragon lvl 3, 5, 7 etc going to 'evolve' by level up?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back