• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Now for why Occupy Hikari10 is hilarious, and it's not just the avatars:

OccupyHK101.png

Hikari10 - Recognizing all Oshawottz as Top Percentage since 2012.

Now, I wonder if someone starts comparing me to Youngster Joey.

Years

Youngster Joey is hilarious. Some compare me to him cos I love Oshawott as much as he loves Rattata.

I love Oshawott so much I call it "top percentage".

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

GUYS. WHAT AVATAR DID I HAVE BEFORE JULY 6TH 2011?????? That was when I first changed to my sig but idk what I had as an avatar or anything before that WAS IT HERDIER I doubt it was. Unfortunately I don't feel like checking.

Actually I want something to represent Lighters or Pretending but I can't think of anything!

Y'all don't have to say anything but I know Went knows everything so maybe he might remember. WAIT. IT MIGHT'VE BEEN HERDIER. BECAUSE OF THE TOP DOG. NEVERMIND, SOLVED MY OWN PROBLEM.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

AW, I had never seen you before July 2011. :( Let alone during! In fact... idk. You're new I think.

Years

Hikari just... can't think of Nica's old avatars.

Now for something funny:

tumblr_m6b7lf2Z1g1rxsp6io1_500.png

Julian the Cute Oshawott's reaction to the Hikari10/mineox100 conversation.

WHAT? He's a know-it-all?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
¡Me gustan los pantalones cortos! ¡Son muy cómodos y fáciles de vestir!

I love the kid who said this more.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

It just never really gets to me how there are actually Pokémon games in languages other than Japanese and English :P
Probably since I've always had to grow up learning English from Pokémon cards and games I could hardly understand. Pokémon in Swedish just wouldn't make sense in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back