• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Post the features you think are going to be in Fire Red and Leaf Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lugia

The Gaurdian of THE world!
Years
i think that we can post the mails in the mail boxes provided.
we can buy the mail and write in them.
it sounds really cool!!!

Chaskis Sato

Always Chasing the Night.
Years
What I think of the game...well...it should have Kanto for sure and through in the the Orange Islands ane we got a game that could be very unique and awsome.

They should have a storyline, for instance have the option to choose from Ash and Gary and have the storyline intervine with the show.

It should have all the cities they showed in the show. And every poke center and market shouldt look the same.

Also have the Poke Collisium game save file add more to the game. Have more than 2 diffrent battle music and have better music but have the same tune though.

Years
and it should get dark i was dissappointed with Ruby coz it dont get dark at night

Tentachu

Movie Making Expert
Years
This would be good (it combines TCG Tournaments with FR/LG pokedex filling-up)

You could win special cards at TCG tournaments and swipe them into FR/LG using the e-reader. The card would say:

Name of Pok?mon: e.g. Scyther
Level: e.g. 3
Area: e.g. Route 1

You would be able to find that pokemon at that level in that area, see?

That would ROCK!

EDIT: My Vision!
scytherroute1.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2003
Errr, Maybe just all the features that R/S and G/S/C had? like night/day, berries, setting an item to "select" not having to select HMs to use from the pokemon menu, breeding, and Pokemon Contests? maybe even a poke/nav/gear.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Ya id like to see the Day and Night come back.

Also bring the Phone and Clock back.

Other things SHOULD be in it

A car
A bank
An Apartment

Lol I'm just crazy so dont mind me

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
I hope we can also have PokeNavigators, and Pokemon contests.

And..hopefully...ORANGE ISLANDS

Deranged

Secretly Popular
Years
What would be nice is being able to use the L and R buttons as extra item buttons.

For example;

Select = Bicycle
L = Super Rod
R = Itemfinder

Also, I don't think there will be that many changes, as I'm guessing that FR/LG will be using the same game engine as R/S. So I'm not expecting day/night for instance . (hope I'm wrong about all that though. :) )

Going to Jhoto would be nice - perhaps it will be a cut down version, like in G/S/C where you got to visit a simplified Kanto.

Otherwise, I expect to see a lot of the pok?mon missing from R/S, (making trading essential between the two versions), perhaps an extended safari Zone (although maybe that would be too dull?)?

Expect to see Contests, Dive Spots, and hidden islands here too.

I reckon the Unown will appear too, even if they don't include Jhoto (because trying to get all variations from colluseum, or the mythical remakes of G/S/C)

the end.
;)

Deranged

Secretly Popular
Years
I know that! :)

(I have mine set to the page switching option)

I'm just saying that it might be nice to have that as an option as well, y'know? Just another nice little shortcut to save you going into your bag all the time, say if you want to make exploring an area with, say, Itemfinder quicker. It was just a thought.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 26, 2007
I hope it takes place after the original R/B! You know, you could play against REd or something like that.

E. Master

Ho-oh Master
Years
It is actuly in the same time a Ruby and Sapphire just in a diffrent place. I can't wait to get an eevee I did not cheat for....*Starts Counting Down Time Till It Is Relesed*

Tweak

:P maybe a bike race. cars...aren't the trainer's 10 yrs old?!

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2004
I just hope it has a good storyline too it. And some kind of form of jotho in it also! And has it been confirmed that we can trade r/s pokemon to fr/lg?? I know it's compatiable just want to know if i can trade my torchic to fr/lg and use torchic in that game?? I don't see why i couldn't. The only thing i cans ee is it not being registered in the pokedex like the old pokemon aren;t registered in r/s pokedex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back