• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Aqua/Magma Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemus D'Moniz

Team Magma Leader
Years
Well, it appears as though activity is beginning to wane in this group so I will try to keep a pulse going here.

Topics: What would you like to see more of in Teams Magma/Aqua?

If you could be a real life member of Team Magma/Aqua what position would you like to take up? (You can invent your own)

Personally, I would like to see the making of more diverse plans on the parts of Team Magma and Aqua. I mean, after they discovered that Groudon and Kyogre were too hard to control it's like they just gave up and left. I would like to see them be creative and think of other ways they could achieve their goals or perhaps develop a better means by which they could control Groudon.

And I would love to be either the Leader or a Scientist for Team Magma. Ohh, the things I could do for them...

okjoek

Hoenn champ
Years
Seeing as how hoenn obviously houses some volcanic potential they should attempt to spark an eruption on the crustal sea floor in the shallow seas surrounded by hoenn's many islands. I belive it's possible because the crator that is sootopolis city may have been a volcanic sight. Or it could've aswell been a meteor impact.

Easier said than done. I know but hey, we've got pokemon in that realm so what's stopping us from getting some realy powerful pokemon to punch holes in the sea floor?

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
I would like to be a scientist for Team Magma, since I'm not into pokemon battles and such too much except in games.
I know what you mean when they just left when all plans were ruined....but maybe they could change course and take over another legendary, then overpower and use those to overpower and so on and so on until they can get Groudon 100%......but I wouldn't know where to start really. If I were to be asked, probably start with what okjoek said about the volcanic activity.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
Years
I was recently watching "how do they do it" on television and saw something quite unique.

I think it was singapore or someplac like that where most burnable garbage is dried and the evaporated moisture used to power electricity turbines then the garbage is burned to ashes where they fill it into these boxed off areas along the coast so they don't float away while in this barrier like area sea water is slowly drained and replaced with ashes which become new soil to live, work and cultivate. It's a slower process but it's a win for team magma.

Oh you also ha problems with ghetis? Curse his hydreigon! I was so jelous of that thing how it swept my whole team that I'm now training a deino that I bred. Hydreigon is one tough cookie. I wonder if any unova pokemon will be used in everyday situations throughout the hoenn remake?

All seems a bit too quiet for team aqua. I'm suprised noone has joined them yet.

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
I was recently watching "how do they do it" on television and saw something quite unique.

I think it was singapore or someplac like that where most burnable garbage is dried and the evaporated moisture used to power electricity turbines then the garbage is burned to ashes where they fill it into these boxed off areas along the coast so they don't float away while in this barrier like area sea water is slowly drained and replaced with ashes which become new soil to live, work and cultivate. It's a slower process but it's a win for team magma.

Oh you also ha problems with ghetis? Curse his hydreigon! I was so jelous of that thing how it swept my whole team that I'm now training a deino that I bred. Hydreigon is one tough cookie. I wonder if any unova pokemon will be used in everyday situations throughout the hoenn remake?

All seems a bit too quiet for team aqua. I'm suprised noone has joined them yet.

I saw that two......not all though. But as for Hydreigon, I killed him on the second try with my Bisharp....yeah...awesome attack power.

Team Magma n Aqua are the only group (in all regions) that go against each other. I hope more people join in sooner or later....or snivy will track you down!

okjoek

Hoenn champ
Years
Snivy is one of my favorite starter pokemon along with mudkip and torchic.

Of all the evil teams team magma has the coolest uniform. It looks like a poncho combined with a hoodie sweatshirt.

Attempting to destroy the earth's landmasses is like saying you're an eco- terrorist. Expanding the land is more constructive and benefitial in the longrun.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Snivy is one of my favorite starter pokemon along with mudkip and torchic.

Of all the evil teams team magma has the coolest uniform. It looks like a poncho combined with a hoodie sweatshirt.

Attempting to destroy the earth's landmasses is like saying you're an eco- terrorist. Expanding the land is more constructive and benefitial in the longrun.

Mudkip's evolution is the number one with the highest stats, so it's the most powerful of all Starters....I think you knew that. But yes, my number one starter is tied between Mudkip and Snivy.

I loved Team Magma's uniform(it's the coolest, HA) since I love the red/black scheme. I love hoddies and such, idk why, but that's another reason why I like their uniform, and the fact you have this...clothing piece over your shoes and such. To put it in simpler terms, I like the color scheme and design of the uniform....especially how it makes you look dark unlike other bright uniforms (plasma's makes men use long skirts I heard).

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Sorry I'm a terribly neglectful leader ily all really ;;

/cough

I much prefer Aqua uniforms of course. They're summery and made for staying cool under blazing sun, loose so you can move around, and form-fittingly smexy. ;3

Artemus D'Moniz

Team Magma Leader
Years
Of course I prefer the Team Magma uniforms. A complementary fusion of red and black (my favourite colors), awesome hoodies and an insignia to be feared. Absolutely amazing.

Water Master Roxy

Wish I was Misty
Years
Can I join please.

Username: Water Master Roxy
Team: Take a guess
Aqua

Partner Pokémon: Carvanha
Anything Else: Aqua rules.
Also this picture.
Spoiler:

okjoek

Hoenn champ
Years
Hurray! Finaly a member for team aqua! Hope this means we'l be seeing a slight increase in activity.

And torchic I mensioned because it was my first pokemon ever. Mudkip I learned later has the best typing and stats of any beginer's pokemon. Snivy in the cartoon has a very unique personality which I like the way it stays cool and collected while remaining cool and "serperior" to others (I made a funny =P). While the grass type are usualy neglected for common weaknesses it can be quite useful.

While on the topic of the grass type I'l morph the subject with team magma to stay on the main purpose and will say the move solar beam famously paired with our favorite move sunny day looks kind of stupid in the game now. How is the beam coming from the sky? It's normaly seen in the cartoon as a ball of energy forming at some location on oor in the user's body then being fired. The generation 3 games displayed it most accuratly and in my oppinion better to look at in a way than the newer games where it comes out of nowhere falling out of the sky.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Hurray! Finaly a member for team aqua! Hope this means we'l be seeing a slight increase in activity.

And torchic I mensioned because it was my first pokemon ever. Mudkip I learned later has the best typing and stats of any beginer's pokemon. Snivy in the cartoon has a very unique personality which I like the way it stays cool and collected while remaining cool and "serperior" to others (I made a funny =P). While the grass type are usualy neglected for common weaknesses it can be quite useful.

While on the topic of the grass type I'l morph the subject with team magma to stay on the main purpose and will say the move solar beam famously paired with our favorite move sunny day looks kind of stupid in the game now. How is the beam coming from the sky? It's normaly seen in the cartoon as a ball of energy forming at some location on oor in the user's body then being fired. The generation 3 games displayed it most accuratly and in my oppinion better to look at in a way than the newer games where it comes out of nowhere falling out of the sky.

Oh yes, I agree...at last we have a Team Aqua Member! c:

On the Solar beam, I agree. I never used it, but saw enemies use it against me, and it shows nothing of where it's forming, but just the beam from the sky. Those pokemon must be psychic or something you know. 0.o!

I like generation III games as well. Especially since the Aqua & Magma are included of course. My very first game was Emerald, so I grew up with having both of them in the game.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
A new topic to revive our hopes:
Where did you first see either Team Aqua/Team Magma?
-To answer my question, I obviously first saw them in Emerald before I saw them in the anime. I never saw them in manga however, I heard they're quite different in the manga series.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Emerald, indeed, was my first as well!
Trying to keep up with the current discussion, Black and White, are they really worth getting? Can you give me some examples? IMO I think that most of the new Pokémon look, er, not original? Litwick and it's evolutions are nice, but some of the others... IDK. What is amazing about those games that will make it as good or even better
than HG/SS, or D/P/Pt. Not trying to offend any fans of those games, though. Just wanting to know what's fascinating about them.

Quick Edit: Oh, Otherworld9) posted before I did. To answer your question, I would have to say the same thing. Firstly in Emerald, but never in the manga.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Eyyy, an Aqua member! Thank Kyogre, I was getting worried. ^_^

I first encountered Aqua and Magma via the Anime, actually. Then saw them in Emerald, then the manga. I don't think they're really so different in the manga, it's just more like... in-depth. You know, how PokeSupe usually it.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
Years
I first saw team magma in the cartoon drilling into some sort of seaside temple on one of those tank like drill machines. I think they found some sot of underground pyramid like structure in a cavern.

On that other topic I think some of the new pokemon were designed quite nicely such as the following evolution families:

Snivy
litwick
patrat
lillipup
pansage
blitzle
throh/sawk
sandile
maractus
maractus
the two fossil families
minccino
solosis
ducklett
deerling
emolga (as the "pikachu" of this region I was more impressed than I was for pachirisu.)
frillish
joltik
ferroseed
klink wasn't too bad
tynamo
mienfoo
axew
druddigon
pawniard
bouffalant seemes like a similar variation of tauros but I can't think of anything bad to say about it.
rufflet
durant (I actualy love it's design but sadly it's outmatched by guys with the same typing.)
deino
larvesta
And my pokedex in game which I used to make this list doesn't have any more of them except for the legendaries which I thaught were okay but Zekrom was my favorite of the main three.

Water Master Roxy

Wish I was Misty
Years
Where did you first see either Team Aqua/Team Magma?
Petalburg Woods. You know when and where. Either Aqua or Magma can't remember if I had Ruby or Sapphire first but I did had both games.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Trying to keep up with the current discussion, Black and White, are they really worth getting? Can you give me some examples? IMO I think that most of the new Pokémon look, er, not original? Litwick and it's evolutions are nice, but some of the others... IDK. What is amazing about those games that will make it as good or even better than HG/SS, or D/P/Pt. Not trying to offend any fans of those games, though. Just wanting to know what's fascinating about them.

Don't worry, I just like it since it's new and has some strange things, XD I agree in that some are....strange in design and don't make most sense. But there are some that are neat and cool to me, and my favorite being Victini, since I was able to get it through WIFI, and snivy. The only thing new to it is a way better 3-D world, new pokemon, a way better plot than other games(except E/S/R of course), since I thought HG and DP lacked plot.

Well, I guess if what you said is true about the manga counterparts, then I should read to get more in depth with the teams....somehow. Oh, and I also met Team Magma/Team Aqua in Petalburg Woods. For some reason they always used a Poochyena..but it's Emerald.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
Years
I hate that you have to go to an event to get guys like victini because I just got my game a few weeks ago and it said in one of the booklets in the case that the event happened months ago... Man that ticks me off.

Snivy is so awesome but its evolution line doesn't learn all that many moves outside of the grass and normal type with the exception of status moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back