• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2012
Well I defeated the Serenity gym leader, but when I tried to leave, the electricity was still up behind me and I can't find a way out. I don't have another save file previous to being trapped so am I pretty much screwed?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
How i can find Gible in this hack ??
Gible is in kinda bugged Mt. Draken but you cannot find it there for the behavior of tiles makes encounters with wild Pokémon impossible.

Well I defeated the Serenity gym leader, but when I tried to leave, the electricity was still up behind me and I can't find a way out. I don't have another save file previous to being trapped so am I pretty much screwed?
Try to use Walk Through Walls cheat and if it doesn't work then you pretty much are :/

Years
Hello there LP folks n fans!

I am back in pokecommunity after a very busy 1 month due to my exams. Now i started to work on my grand project here. I am pleased to remind you that I have started working on a mega walkthrough of Light Platinum and currently am at Seanport city. This walkthrough will be completed as soon as possible and I will update you guys regularly where I currently reach. So have a nice day from me. Regards Alienhuntex

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
Hey Wesley FG, do you mind if I edit the game by adding in cries to the added Pokemon. I already did a few. Tomorrow, I may even upload a preview video of it. I just wanted to add more legitimacy to the game.

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2015
Hey... Have got a problem... after finishing Lauren League i fly to DRAGONBREAT CITY to find Lance in Mt. Draken, but he isnt there :(... Same with Ash in Yellow Town...
Have finished it twice and its the same :(

Years
Sorry guys my bad the walkthrough took a break due to me adding screen shots into it as well as some stuff to include.. Hopefully in a month it will be completed.. It looks like Wesley has finally done the solution about the white screens so I should rest noe giving away the ROM.

Hey Wes? Anything on your New project?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2012
hi, recently started this rom and really enjoying it, though i think i got stucked.

after getting the glide tm from the flying gym i teached it to one of my pokemons, then before reaching the next town removed it for another move, so i cant go on and stuck in the flying gym town.

any suggestion of how to get another glide/get a replacement?

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
hi, recently started this rom and really enjoying it, though i think i got stucked.

after getting the glide tm from the flying gym i teached it to one of my pokemons, then before reaching the next town removed it for another move, so i cant go on and stuck in the flying gym town.

any suggestion of how to get another glide/get a replacement?

Swellow learns it though i don't remember the level but my swellow learned.it by level at 35-40 i think....

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2012
I'm stuck in Sky Tower i saved it there, quit the game came back after a hour or so and i tried to go out of Sky Tower and some guy says Sorry you aren't allowed inside.

He stand in front of the Sky Tower i can't go back inside either :S
Help !

Edit : Fixed it with Walk through walls.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2012
can anyone help me with the glitch in mt lauren and the girl with the bellossom im really loving this hack and wanna be able to keep playing

Back