• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
Years
Tom, right click on hte banner you want, then click on "properties" then copy the URL, and in your signature put the IMG tag around it: (img) url for banner here (/IMG) replace the parenthesis with brackets: these-> ][

1337DannyX

Java scripter/coder
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
lol man i can't wait for this im getting tormented form all thsi waiting ahhhhhhhh it's ripping me apart >< must wait....

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Who told you that?
Haha.

Who knows, I just know I'm close.
It could be tomorrow, it could in 2 weeks.
I give up with "dates".
:D
I told myself. Haha.
I was estimating how much time it would take. Because before when you didn't have your job, you had 9 hours on yours hands, and now only 3, so I was just guessing. Oh well.

1337DannyX

Java scripter/coder
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
yea this does deserves hack of the year it's just great man i can't wait to play it :)

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
Im sure we have enough fans. Just waiting for the Beta until this Hack Really takes off..XD

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
No offense guys, but we can't say it deserves hack of the year as, so far all we have is images ^.^ Once we get a (great) beta then we can actually judge it.

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
Years
No offense guys, but we can't say it deserves hack of the year as, so far all we have is images ^.^ Once we get a (great) beta then we can actually judge it.

I agree very much! Any hack can talk the talk, and look good. But it takes great game play to walk the walk...

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
Years
It would be cool if we could have dark Pokemon like the card game... GO Dark Charizard!

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
It would be cool if we could have dark Pokemon like the card game... GO Dark Charizard!

No, not Dark Pokemon, but there will be something close to it!

Je, I hope im not spoiling too much! XD Im keeping my mouth shut now!!

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
You guys will still have to wait for the beta testers to have a go at it. Which I am very proud/lucky to be one of.

cory70

PokeRom Hacker
Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2013
oh my god the suspense is killing me i CANT WAIT!!

oh my god the suspense is killing me i CANT WAIT!!
im so pumped to play this awesome hack
i just hope he releases a beta so i can play it
anyway KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back