• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The Ultimate Game~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
Years
*~The Ultimate Game~* (A Teen Titans RP)

Alrighty then. I've been conjuring this plot for a while, and finally I can type it. ^-^; Ok, here goes...

The sun was setting on an average day in jump city. Titans Tower was quiet, almost too quiet. The scene now changed to the evidence room, where relics of former foes and villains were held. There lay Control Freak's remote, the Puppet King's puppet body, Slade's mask, Red X's belt, and, in a lone corner, the medallion that was hung around the Master of Game's neck.

A dark figure approached the door of the evidence room. The name of this figure not spoken. Slowly, the door opened and the figure entered, peering its eyes left and right, seeming to be looking for something. As his eyes focused on the medallion, the figure chuckled. "Excellent..." The medallion was taken in its hand, and suddenly the figure vanished, never to be seen by a Titan that might have heard a noise coming from that room.

The next day, Robin woke up early. He did his usual roundabouts throughout the Tower, making sure everything was in order. His last area to check was..you guessed it, the Evidence Room. He walked in, taking his time searching the rows of the different artifacts of villains. As he reached the corner of the room, his eyes thinned. One item was stolen: the medallion. Immediately he pressed the red intercom on the wall and talked through it. "Titans, report to the Evidence Room immediately!" was his message, before returning to the door to greet his friends.

Raven arrived first, then came Beast Boy, Cyborg, and then Starfire.

"What is the matter, Robin?" Starfire asked worriedly.

"This," Robin said, stepping out of the way and pointing his arm towards the empty glass protection box.

"The medallion..." Cyborg said.

"Yeah but..who would want to steal it?" Beast Booy asked, still half asleep.

"We won't know for sure until we find out. That medallion belonged to the Master of Games, one of the foes only Beast Boy, Cyborg, and I have faced. If it was stolen, it must have been stolen by him...for revenge."

Outside of the Tower...in an unknown warehouse in Jump City...

"Yes..I have done it. The medallion is mine once more!" The now-revealed theif known as the Master of Games shouted. He himself knew that this warehouse was isolated, and therefore he was safe from local officers.

The warehouse he had chosen was a bit rugged, dirty, unorganized, but he knew it was the only one available and away from cops. "Hmm..this place could use a bit of work. Then it will be ready for my next tournament!" He began rummaging through the empty wooden boxes and junk left on the floor, cleaning the place up.

One thing is for sure, The Master of Games is at it again. But this time, he is drawing in the females as well. Of course, not only the Titans will be sucked in, villains will as well. New faces, new challengers, new challenges. The Master of Games now claims that his plan is full-proof, because he has seen the error of his ways. Can the Titans figure out hwo to stop him this time, before they are all sucked into his medallion?

Rules-

1. Follow the usual ToS rules such as: no spamming, godmodding, flaming, and all that jazz.
2. A maximum of 3 characters per person.
3. If you are a girl, RP as a girl. Likewise, if you are a guy, RP as a guy. This rule is strict, unless under certain circumstances of having to fill in left-out original characters.
4. NO MADE-UPS.
5. Keep swearing to a minimum, or don't do it at all.
6. As soon as we have all originals, I will post the numbers of which each of the contestants will have.
7. Don't make your person all-powerful, especially with Slade.

Originals:

Raven- gothsinn23
Starfire- Mort Rainey
Beast Boy- Danny Phantom
Cyborg-
Robin- JBCBlank

Speedy- obelisk-kun
Aqualad-

Mad Mod-
Johnny Rancid-
Blackfire-
Slade- RexRaptor
Gizmo-
Killer Moth-

Black List:

This is for those who I think don't deserve to be in my RP. If they break the rules, swear a lot, or advertise god-knows-what in here, you will be put here. If you persist on RPing here, even if you are put on the Black List, than you will be ignored completely.

Gold List:

This is for those of you who exceed my expectations in the RP. All rules are followed throughout, and you have superb literacy. Do not beg or compliment me to make me put you on this list, I don't accept compliments that well or begging! If you make it onto this list, you will be considered co-manager of the RP and therefore allowed to consult with me about any plot or changes you would like to make.

Last edited:

gothsinn23

Years
OoC: Well..I'll be controlling the Master of Game's plot for a while. I guess, the Titans are in the tower chillaxin' and stuff like that. Except, maybe Robin and Raven are trying to find out why the Master of Games came back.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
Years
gothsinn23 said:
OoC: Well..I'll be controlling the Master of Game's plot for a while. I guess, the Titans are in the tower chillaxin' and stuff like that. Except, maybe Robin and Raven are trying to find out why the Master of Games came back.
What are speedy ,aqualad, and the villains doing.

gothsinn23

Years
obelisk-kun said:
What are speedy ,aqualad, and the villains doing.
Hmm..Speedy and Aqualad are doing the same as the Titans, yet the Titans haven't informed the Titans East of the Master of Games's reappearance. They're just relaxing too. As for the villains, they can do god-knows-what. Plotting an attack, plotting the destruction of the Titans, attacking, whatever. As long as they don't interfere with the Master of Games. (Actually, all of the villains should attack the Titans at once. That way, the Titans would need help and call the Titans East. When they're all together, the Master of Games will zap 'em to his tournament-realm. Though, it has to seem unplanned to the villains/Titans, unless all of the villains group up or whatnot.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back