• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Iso Series

gator

Mr. ???
Years
Hi everyone,
I want to make an isometric remake from some old pokemon-games like Pokemon Red etc.
I'm trying to make it in RPGMaker XP but all i can do is spriting.
I'm still looking for some scripters and mappers, because i'm already working on some of the sprites.
I will show a screenie in an attachment.
If you're interrested PM me or send an E-mail to [email protected]
Thanks in advance.
Greetz Gator....

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2018
Not a bad idea, but just so you know- that screenshot isn't isometric.

gator

Mr. ???
Years
I know and i'm searching for another game engine, because my rmxp is acting weird.
But if anyone would like to help please, PM me.
Greetz Gator...

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2008
nice, i want help but i am nevbie there.... still finding my gold trainers editor program :(

gator

Mr. ???
Years
Allright,
I'm kinda stuck now with this project, because i can't find a good working Isometric game creator.
But if anyone knows one, can you please help me out.
Thanks in advance.
Greetz Gator...

P.S. Asteroth you can help, but first I need to find a proper game engine.

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
Allright,
I'm kinda stuck now with this project, because i can't find a good working Isometric game creator.
But if anyone knows one, can you please help me out.
Thanks in advance.
Greetz Gator...

P.S. Asteroth you can help, but first I need to find a proper game engine.

Well, Game maker has an isometric mode, but you'd have to create the systems from scratch...

gator

Mr. ???
Years
Yes, i know.
I also know that the game Pokemon R/S/E legends is made in sphere, and that's isometric too.

EDIT: I've found a program that makes the sprites isometric.
It's world creator v1.5 so i already made all the grass isometric, I can post them if you want.

Last edited:

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
Nice idea but it would be slightly confusing if you don't isometricasize the hero...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
I know of an isometric script for RMXP, but I don't know if I'm allowed to link to it, as it's on another forum.

Back